Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 50

Author Topic: BYOR Mafia 2 (Game Over: Town Wins!)  (Read 52046 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR Mafia 2 (Day 2: Obvscum Comes Up Yellow?)
« Reply #315 on: December 04, 2009, 03:45:39 pm »

ExKirby, why didn't scum hammer you before Bulb got killed? Is it because you're scum with a power more useful than his / because they couldn't switch it without exposing both of you?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #316 on: December 04, 2009, 03:56:58 pm »

Well, if they hammered me, they would reveal more of themselves. My role sucks bacon anyway.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 04, 2009, 04:35:43 pm »

Uh... ExKirby?  Asking for the roleblocker's identity is major rolefishing.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 04, 2009, 06:02:53 pm »

So yeah, ExKirby is probably scum.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 04, 2009, 08:03:25 pm »

Hang on just a flaming darn second. I'm not voting myself anymore. That vote was nuked at the end of the day. What I want to know is why there was a zombie in my house. I want to know why BEFORE I DO ANYTHING.

I think you know why. You should know you almost got lynched yesterday, so isn't it quite possible that one of those people voting you yesterday thought you were scummy enough to block you?

And why do you need to know why if your role "sucks bacon, anyway"? You're sending mixed signals here. And rolefishing? Really?

My vote remains on you, my pretty scum.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 04, 2009, 11:35:31 pm »

No, Mr.Person. Me being anti-town would be doing an Org impression like so.

"GOOD JOB SCUMMBUDDY WE HAZ THEM NOW."

Obviously, I have more common sense than that.

There are many forms of anti-town.

How did I miss that before? That's WIFOM. Good job there, ExKirby. Not only are you rolefishing, you're trying to WIFOM us. That's not cool.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 05, 2009, 11:47:10 am »

Well, if you're so intent on lynching a townie, I'm clearly not the one to stop you.

Yes. I voted myself with my "I".
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 05, 2009, 02:17:00 pm »

Well, if you're so intent on lynching a townie, I'm clearly not the one to stop you.

Yes. I voted myself with my "I".

Are you only capable of WIFOM, EK? Really?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 05, 2009, 02:27:48 pm »

I'm starting to think he's a jester.  Even he isn't this stupid usually...

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 05, 2009, 02:30:48 pm »

I'm starting to think he's a jester.

That's the WIFOM.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: December 06, 2009, 07:54:49 am »

That or, as I said before, I'm playing MAJORLY below my standards.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 06, 2009, 03:55:35 pm »

That or, as I said before, I'm playing MAJORLY below my standards.

All right.  You've played this game long enough to know that this behavior is unacceptable.

First off, you're spreading WIFOM through this comment, and through the other commentary you've made.

Second off, you're self-voting and self-defeatist, which is at the very least anti-town.

Third, explaining away poor behavior with "Oh, I'm playing below my standards" does not fly.  Why are you playing below your standards?  Might it perchance have something to do with your alignment, i.e. you are suddenly acting incredibly scummy because you are... scum?

Well, anyway.  ExKirby, this is sad.  If you're actually town, please learn from this experience and think about changing your behavior in the future.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 06, 2009, 05:39:12 pm »

Guys, we don't lynch anti-town, we lynch scum. ExKirby is providing a brilliant distraction, but I doubt on some level that he is scum. At least, right now I don't feel like there's enough proof to lynch him. If we can get him to talk a little more, find more scumtells, then let's lynch him, but I'm strongly against this lynch.

(Note: Thank you Dakarian for teaching me not to lynch people because I'm unhappy with them.)
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 06, 2009, 06:05:11 pm »

Guys, we don't lynch anti-town, we lynch scum. ExKirby is providing a brilliant distraction, but I doubt on some level that he is scum. At least, right now I don't feel like there's enough proof to lynch him. If we can get him to talk a little more, find more scumtells, then let's lynch him, but I'm strongly against this lynch.

(Note: Thank you Dakarian for teaching me not to lynch people because I'm unhappy with them.)

Guys, we don't deflect and say "Hey, guys, let's not kill the current target, but I'm not going actually GO AND DIG UP SCUM MYSELF."

You're being worse than useless.  Your entire post consists of defending ExKirby and saying that you want to find out he's scum by asking him questions... but no, no questions.  Then you "doubt he's scum" (yes, very nice and vague) and go "Hey, there's not enough proof, so I'm not going to dig anything up."

Then you add in a nice buddying finisher.

You see, we're lynching him because he is acting incredibly scummy.  I personally can't read him, so I'm going to keep lynching the person who looks like scum, acts like scum, doesn't change his behavior when asked nicely and not-so-nicely, and is illegible.

He has received more than enough chances in this game alone.

Yeah, it's one thing to attack someone because you're unhappy with them.  It's another thing to avoid lynching someone just because you're unhappy with them and want to be a nice guy who doesn't off scum-parfaits. 

Think about this: No one is going to NK ExKirby.  It's about as dumb as NKing Org.  Now, if ExKirby is town, do you really want to hit lylo with him and, say, Pandarsenic-scum?  If we're going to lynch him, we need to lynch him early.  If we're not going to lynch him, we need to be prepared to hit lylo with someone who cannot defend himself, as town or as scum.

Meh.  I know that sounds horrible, but ExKirby-Lylo is a vaguely horrible situation I'm trying to avoid, and I don't feel like protecting him just because he can't get his act together.

Now, quit being scummy and start hunting.  I'm watching you.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 06, 2009, 06:15:43 pm »

Okay, you're pissed off. Thanks for the info!

I'll scumhunt when time allows.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 50