Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 50

Author Topic: BYOR Mafia 2 (Game Over: Town Wins!)  (Read 52040 times)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Re: BYOR Mafia 2 (Day 1: Watch Out For Mafiosoitis!)
« Reply #270 on: November 26, 2009, 03:35:11 pm »

...What role? I already said I was the Invincible Vig, and that I was paranoid.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 26, 2009, 03:52:52 pm »

And I'm still not sure what the heck you mean by that...

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 26, 2009, 05:21:34 pm »

I think it is, but I have a perfectly good reason why I drop so many newbtells. However, call this a grudge, but I want to make sure you're perfectly dead before I say it.

Umm. what?

ExKirby, that's not a newtell you did right there.  That's just ugly.. VERY VERY ugly.

*sigh* but scummy.. no.  just about as anti-town as you can get right now.

So we'll play this game then.  I'll note it today.  Tomorrow you bring out the best reason for what you do.  If you fail, I'll do anything I can possibly do to get you lynched.

For now, just..just stop with this mess because the entire town is going haywire with this mess.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 28, 2009, 12:34:24 pm »

Actually, I just realised something. I've been so Anti-Town, I'm not even sure WHAT I was thinking when I made all my posts. Meh, I don't wanna play anymore... all I do is damage the town... unvote vote me...
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 28, 2009, 12:37:25 pm »

Actually, I just realised something. I've been so Anti-Town, I'm not even sure WHAT I was thinking when I made all my posts. Meh, I don't wanna play anymore... all I do is damage the town... unvote vote me...

...Wow.

Wasn't this day supposed to have ended a while ago?
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 28, 2009, 01:31:23 pm »

Isnt this hammers

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 28, 2009, 02:08:26 pm »

Okay, Day will end in 24 Hours from now, because of everything.

It's been just a bit more than 24 hours since then.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 28, 2009, 02:57:02 pm »

You're going to hate me for this but.

This post is about as anti-town as it can POSSIBLY get, more so than anything else you could've done

Not only is giving up horrible due to:

1. the WIFOM it causes (we aren't fully sure if you are being honest or just sneaky, or being a jester)

2. The attention it recieves, instead of hunting scum we're thinking of you giving up and what it means to us.

3. the bad vibes it brings.. you giving up can cause others to feel that the cause is hopeless.

But along with it you're suggesting we lynch you, which means we are wasting a lynch.  Considering we typically only get 3 mislynches before the game ends, you're putting us 1/3rd of the way to losing the game.

So I can put it this way:

If you really do give a care about the town and just believe you have just dug yourself too deep into the pit, just stop.. just STOP being anti-town and actually TRY to fight.  Yes, it'll mean your past may haunt you but no matter that: even with the crap from before another set of eyes actually trying to FIND scum (skilled or unskilled) rather than act foolish will greatly help our cause.  Even if you end up hunting down and lynching town, if you were scumhunting the whole way then you're still being pro-town and beneficial (even the best pro-town lynch other townies..VERY regularly).

If you just are sick of this game and just want to be done with it, then request a replacement.  It's NOT helping the town that way since it's a mess to deal with replacements, but if you really don't want to play then no one should force you to and staying in a game you don't want to be in isn't helping either.

So stay and actually help or get a replacement.  The mess I quoted though.. that's solving anti-town behavior with VERY anti-town behavior.
I KNEW IT!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 28, 2009, 03:58:01 pm »

You're going to hate me for this but.

This post is about as anti-town as it can POSSIBLY get, more so than anything else you could've done

Not only is giving up horrible due to:

1. the WIFOM it causes (we aren't fully sure if you are being honest or just sneaky, or being a jester)

2. The attention it recieves, instead of hunting scum we're thinking of you giving up and what it means to us.

3. the bad vibes it brings.. you giving up can cause others to feel that the cause is hopeless.

But along with it you're suggesting we lynch you, which means we are wasting a lynch.  Considering we typically only get 3 mislynches before the game ends, you're putting us 1/3rd of the way to losing the game.

So I can put it this way:

If you really do give a care about the town and just believe you have just dug yourself too deep into the pit, just stop.. just STOP being anti-town and actually TRY to fight.  Yes, it'll mean your past may haunt you but no matter that: even with the crap from before another set of eyes actually trying to FIND scum (skilled or unskilled) rather than act foolish will greatly help our cause.  Even if you end up hunting down and lynching town, if you were scumhunting the whole way then you're still being pro-town and beneficial (even the best pro-town lynch other townies..VERY regularly).

If you just are sick of this game and just want to be done with it, then request a replacement.  It's NOT helping the town that way since it's a mess to deal with replacements, but if you really don't want to play then no one should force you to and staying in a game you don't want to be in isn't helping either.

So stay and actually help or get a replacement.  The mess I quoted though.. that's solving anti-town behavior with VERY anti-town behavior.

It's not my fault I'm having morale problems... I think...

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 28, 2009, 04:32:09 pm »

The big question: what will you do about it?  Using our lynch to remove you isn't it.

You can keep playing and put all this behind you.  You can ask to be replaced.  Either will work.

Personally, I'd suggest the former, if only because it's healthier and better to make the best of a bad situation rather than dumping it all.  It's only through going through situations like this and learning by practice that you'll become a good mafia player. 

I KNEW IT!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 29, 2009, 06:07:07 am »

I know, but I screwed up bad... I'll have a replacement, please.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 29, 2009, 03:08:49 pm »

ExKirby, that attitude really isn't helping.  We only have one lynch, and a mislynch isn't going to help us.

Speaking of which... I believe I'm still voting for Bulborbish.  You gonna get down here or what?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 29, 2009, 09:04:53 pm »

My vote's still on bulb as well. 

Just waiting for him to show up, get replaced, or the lynch to occur.
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 29, 2009, 10:53:06 pm »

Day ends in about 30 minutes.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 29, 2009, 10:59:13 pm »

Vote Count

ExKirby - Pandarsenic, Org, Zai, bulborbish, Mr.Person
SirBayer - Vector
bulborbish - SirBayer, MagmaDeath, dakarian, Leafsnail, Neruz, ExKirby
MagmaDeath - Archangel

Actually, Day ends in about 10 Hours.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 50