Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 50

Author Topic: BYOR Mafia 2 (Game Over: Town Wins!)  (Read 52025 times)

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR Mafia 2 (Day 1: Watch Out For Mafiosoitis!)
« Reply #240 on: November 25, 2009, 05:09:39 am »

Well... Unvote.  I'll try and get a response from Neruz.

Neruz, you are on other mafias, but you haven't posted anything meaningful here for quite some time.  How come>?

Ack; i got this mafia mixed up with the other BYOR mafia where i'm dead. Also nothing has really happened since i last posted, except for MagmaDeath cocking up slightly by lurker-voting another lurker.

I'll unvote Vector though, cause i'm fairly sure that's my random vote and i just forgot to take it off.

Not sure if i should jump on MagmaDeath for that little screw up or not. Definitely FoSing him.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 25, 2009, 05:23:38 am »

After thing a bit, I have this to add to my previous post.

MagmaDeath is trying to deflect suspicion onto others rather than answer my questions. So, scum, what is your reply? Do you have any suspicions that don't also apply to yourself?
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 25, 2009, 09:20:02 am »

This is what I got so far:

Neruz: Seems to be Town, but lurk makes me think some scumminess. I have nothing if he mistakened other BYOR for this one

Magma: Lurker. Moving on...

Archangel: Again, a lurker

Bulborbish: Lurker( I know, I am working on being more active)

SirBayer:Seemed to have over-reacted to my question, but most likely a newb tell

ExKirby: Sending out some tells, most newb tells. However, his activity on these forums incline me to believe a scum acting as a newb.

ExKirby, Why are you sending out so many newbtells?

I just know I am going to be accused of bandwagoning for this...

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 25, 2009, 10:14:44 am »

Bulb, you're accusing ExKirby of PURPOSELY throwing out a mountain of newtells in order for him to hide the fact that he's scum?

Even though ExKirby is WELL knowledged with the fact that this forum loves to kill off people for flinging said newtells (it's not exactly helping him here)?

(Newtells is a Null Tell based on the fact that newbies always LOOK scum even when they aren't...so you are saying that ExKirby is scum trying to avoid looking scum by looking VERY MUCH like scum)

Refuge In Audacity really only can be considered if it is actually WORKING, and even then it's horrible for a scumtell.

Unvote

So no, you aren't going to be voted on for bandwagoning.  I'm voting you for crap logic and self-defensiveness, bulborbish.

Why is your entire list containing NOTHING but lurkers and newbies?  Why do you admit that ExKirby is throwing newtells and STILL think he's scum?  Why are you so concerned over how you look while doing it?
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 25, 2009, 10:47:41 am »

Unvote.

This is what I got so far:

Neruz: Seems to be Town, but lurk makes me think some scumminess. I have nothing if he mistakened other BYOR for this one

Magma: Lurker. Moving on...

Archangel: Again, a lurker

Bulborbish: Lurker( I know, I am working on being more active)

SirBayer:Seemed to have over-reacted to my question, but most likely a newb tell

ExKirby: Sending out some tells, most newb tells. However, his activity on these forums incline me to believe a scum acting as a newb.

ExKirby, Why are you sending out so many newbtells?

I just know I am going to be accused of bandwagoning for this...
This is very odd, bulborish.  Why have you only accused new players and players who will not fight back?  Why have you not mentioned Dakarian or me, for instance?  I think it's because you're trying to avoid attention from people likely to accuse you.

Ugh... dakarian beat me to it again, I see.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #245 on: November 25, 2009, 01:56:41 pm »

I'm now torn between the lurker and the bandwagoner. In situations like this, I get a coin out. Heads, I kill the lurker. Tails, I kill the bandwagoner.

...I got heads, so my vote will stay where it iz.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 25, 2009, 01:59:48 pm »

I'm now torn between the lurker and the bandwagoner. In situations like this, I get a coin out. Heads, I kill the lurker. Tails, I kill the bandwagoner.

...I got heads, so my vote will stay where it iz.

Wow, really? Unvote and vote ExKirby. You have to post reasoning for a reason. You can't just say "I decided randomly", because for all we know, you're scum who didn't decide randomly.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 25, 2009, 02:10:28 pm »

Ok, really? Well, it's not like I'm gonna be able to prove that I flipped a coin! And I only used it because they both seemed equally scummish. We hav a lurker who posts only to prove prods effectiveless, and the banwagoner who fails to put on the bigger players on his list (namely, you, leaf and dak). NOW do you get it?
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 25, 2009, 02:50:17 pm »

Ok, really? Well, it's not like I'm gonna be able to prove that I flipped a coin! And I only used it because they both seemed equally scummish. We hav a lurker who posts only to prove prods effectiveless, and the banwagoner who fails to put on the bigger players on his list (namely, you, leaf and dak). NOW do you get it?

So you think they're equally scummy? Why don't you ask some questions to determine which one is scummier?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 25, 2009, 05:39:03 pm »

ExKirby is also well acquainted with the fact that he always gets lynched.

I think, however, that i will place my vote upon bulborbish, i'm torn between if his attempt to WIFOM the town with a Refuge in Audacity claim on ExKirby is a result of being a noob, or being a scum. As ExKirby doesn't seem to be throwing off the level of scumtells usually required for a RiA attempt, i can't see how bulborb came to that conclusion, as such i'm leaning towards him being a scum.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 25, 2009, 09:41:03 pm »

You do forget that Quickchat exists though. *grumble*

otoh, you go through my 24h deathtrap WITH a restriction on you in KWN:DE when two others got killed for it.
otoh?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 25, 2009, 10:58:48 pm »

On The Other Hand.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 26, 2009, 02:56:42 am »

ExKirby is also well acquainted with the fact that he always gets lynched.

I think, however, that i will place my vote upon bulborbish, i'm torn between if his attempt to WIFOM the town with a Refuge in Audacity claim on ExKirby is a result of being a noob, or being a scum. As ExKirby doesn't seem to be throwing off the level of scumtells usually required for a RiA attempt, i can't see how bulborb came to that conclusion, as such i'm leaning towards him being a scum.
Seeing as this post has given a bit of extra info I missed, I think that I can let the lurker off for a bit. Unvote, vote bulb.

And that's only for Mr.Person.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 26, 2009, 10:42:51 am »

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 26, 2009, 11:12:59 am »

I think it's like my deathprod.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 50