Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: New VN starting in general discussion?  (Read 4338 times)

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
Re: New VN starting in general discussion?
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2009, 04:25:39 pm »

/Thread Lock

Angellus

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2009, 04:29:21 pm »

New VN is actually a nickname for a forum which has several members that are manical, lately this has gone dead, after which I have noticed it getting more 'rough' here. I wondered how this and whether this was related.

I do not believe that any form of advertising was done by Armok, he merely stated that he though it would be more railed here if there was a place where people could be manical.
Personally I think such a (restricted) place would be appropriate, though not on these forums.

Again, I am merely looking if others are seeing the derails happen, and how they stand against it. As of now I see no reason in locking it as it is a (railed) discussion. If however I come back in a few hours and find this to have been derailed, I'll be sure to lock it.

@Aquizzar:
But how did it start? Was it just like now, a growing amount of derails and general crazyness slowly growing into mayhem? It is a bit short said to blame the whole problem just on 'Tack-likes'.
The very existence of such places is a scourge upon the earth, and they should be eradicated.
I disagree, without madness there is no sanity.

/Thread Lock
Could people please stop with the trollish (with this I mean a explanationless rant for closing/locking this thread) comments?

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2009, 04:37:34 pm »

Agellus, shut the fuck up. All you have done since you came here is turn good threads to shit and make MORE shit topics. You don't have a right to claim being trolled here.

Serious if this is all you intend to do here you don't belong here.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 2 [3]