Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Phantoms Mega RP Thread  (Read 6943 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Phantoms Mega RP Thread
« on: November 10, 2009, 10:13:46 pm »

Seriously, these bloody RP things die quick. My 2, Lukes, and the kingdom hearts one started by Strife, Armoks, the resort, and Strifes Fortress died after some time, Sofia locked the resort one.
Locations
The Portal Room has portals to:
   My bloody island
   Strifes Fortress
   Wherever armoks things are. (Like the art one)
   Lukes Fortress
   The resort owned/managed/I don't know by Sofia
  Added by me
   The Moon
   Bay 12 city
   The afterlife

Those places are controlled by whoever created them, and the rules to them still apply (Except the art rule for armoks art one)
The moon, Bay 12 city, and The Afterlife, are controlled by no one, go free with it. Though I may allow you to choose someone to rule b Bay 12 city.
To newbies and the rusty ones
This for actions
This for writing
"This for speaking"
This for thoughts
OOC: This for out of character/beyond the 4th wall talk.
Universal rules:
No breaking the 4th wall.
You can't kill someone, unless they let you kill them.
Don't summon random shit in the areas unless their owners allow it.
If you don't know the rules for one area, go search for the thread.

Now, go do whatever.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 10:35:12 pm by Phantom »

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Phantoms Mega RP Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 10:18:56 pm »

Strife enters through the portal. He's wearing a grey greatcoat. He's got a helmet on, his M14 slung, and is carrying some sort of machinegun. It's somewhat cold in the portal room.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 10:24:28 pm »

Phantom randomly appears and gives strife a PDA
"If you lose it, get one from the table. Among its ordinary functions, it also gets you here if your areas portal gets destroyed, like if those chaos marines come back and destroy your fortress. Now, I gotta go find the Outpost."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 10:36:43 pm »

"Ummm, so anyone could use one of these to get in my fort? I'm working on securing the worlds that the heart can access right now. So this portal leads to a bunch of other ones?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 10:42:19 pm »

"The PDA brings you to a portal room. I also could lend you some Mercs or my troops, I could also give you a few robot models called Romans, just to help you secure some extra areas. And as you can see, there are a bunch of other portals."
He points to one with a quarantine sign
"That use to be the first portal to my island, but the Outpost it led to had some critical problems. It involves a super-soldier program and many of the troops mutating into Eldritch Horrors."
He points to another portal
"That leads to my islands military base."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 10:52:09 pm »

"I see. Well I'll mark this one down as medium risk and go from there. Only about a dozen paths to look at."

Strife pulls out a clipboard, writes a few notes on it, turns and goes back through the portal to his fortress.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 11:07:56 pm »

Phantom peeks his head through the portal to Strifes fortress
"Did you repair all the damage from the previous skirmishes?"
"And whats the medium risk area? The Outpost or the Portal Room?"

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 11:19:01 pm »

The portal into the fortress leads to a room, for whatever reason it seems like it's in the deepest parts of the basement. The walls are some sort of metal, which is dark, but with a slightly bluish tinge. There is a sign on the wall along with a large sign, reading:

Code: [Select]
WELCOME TO STRIFE'S FORTRESS OF SENSICALITY!
You have entered through a non-standard manner (probably through a connection through the hearts of the worlds). Because this prevents me from properly securing your entrance, it has been rigged to send you into this room. If you'd like to the fortress, please ring the bell, otherwise do leave. Do NOT attempt to break out of this room. The portal is perfectly open behind you, and there are all manner of highly destructive weapon systems that may very well fuck up space and time if you try to trash my fort. Thank you, and have a nice Day/Night/Whatever.
\
 \ Bell =====> O

There is a red button at the bottom of the sign. Next to the sign are a sect of very heavy looking blast doors.

Strife turns his head from opening the blast doors and looks at Phantom.

"Not quite. I'm working on securing the area first. It's interesting, normally I can't get much done when I'm this strong before I end up in some hellhole getting shot at, but while I get Godhead, I'm going to use it. This particular splinter place connects to about three dozen worlds that I can tell. I've rigged this room to a control station to let me look at them. As far as I can tell, one can travel from one of those 3 dozen worlds and get to my fort without tripping my old security systems. I'm working on categorizing them right now. I rated the frequency that would trip to that portal room as a medium on my scale."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 11:27:19 pm »

"Uh..."
Phantom gets pulled back into the portal
He sticks his arm back out but a tentacle pulls it back in

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2009, 11:28:37 pm »

"Bloody hell!"

Strife slams the blast door shut, pulls the sub to his shoulder and charges through the portal.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 11:47:09 pm »

Strife comes to a scene of where some Eldritch Horror is trying to strangle Phantom with his tentacles. Another is trying to take off his helmet to infect him. There are GDI Soldier corpses in the room. One is in the process of mutating.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 11:54:27 pm »

Strife grabs the tentacle on Phantom's helmet and wrenches it off with some difficultly. Holding the tentacle with his left hand, he deftly switches his grip on the machine gun to the the under-barrel shotgun, places the secondary barrel directly on the tentacle and pulls the trigger. 00 slams through the tentacle spraying chunky blood in the area. It starts to thrash around.

Strife attempts to pull the second tentacle away and repeat the process, but can't do it with one hand. He lets go of the sub (which happily is also on a strap) and uses both arms. He manages to get it from around Phantom's throat just in time for another tentacle to wrap around his leg and send him crashing to the ground.

"Fuck!"

Damnit. My face is only protected by this baklava, why didn't I wear a full guard helmet?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 12:02:22 am »

2 GDI Troopers run out of the Quarantine portal. One gets dragged back in, screaming. The remaining one, who is known as Manta, accidentally attracted more Horrors
"Jesus Fuck."
Phantom is able to get his Combat Knife out and kicks it to Strife.
Manta is trying to wrestle away from a horrors grip

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2009, 12:36:51 am »

Strife, unable to get an angle with the gun, starts stabbing wildly.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2009, 12:50:11 am »

He's able to run the tables against the horror, and kills it with his fists. He picks up his rifle and kills the other horrors in the room with short controlled bursts.
"Someone help me barricade the Quarantine portal."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6