Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 47

Author Topic: Wizard Duel - Round 3 - Over: All Hail Jim Groovester!  (Read 57818 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel - Round 3 - Duel 3 Vote Phase (1 Replacement needed)
« Reply #450 on: December 07, 2009, 05:22:41 pm »

The Glowing Tally Board
Frelock  : PrinnyBaal
JanusTwoFace   : Kashyyk, RedWarrior0
Kashyyk : Org
Org : Kashyyk, PrinnyBaal
PrinnyBaal : Frelock, Halmie, Jim Groovester, RandomNumberGenerator, RedWarrior0

Check your votes. Org, you in particular, since you had some fairly ambiguous 'unvotes' in there. If anything is wrong, let me know.
Sorry. Im also voting Prinny.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: December 07, 2009, 05:23:25 pm »

I really don't understand that at all.

Could you explain it in proper English? Then I might be able to unvote you.
You are scum, along with Prinny and maybe Janus.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: December 07, 2009, 05:25:06 pm »

Right, so why would I vote for Janus and make it possible for him to be thrown in the ring?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: December 07, 2009, 05:33:03 pm »

Right, so why would I vote for Janus and make it possible for him to be thrown in the ring?
He would win

PrinnyBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: December 07, 2009, 06:02:36 pm »

Org. You have some interesting logic sometimes. Honestly, I'd almost want to not target the same people you are on the grounds that sometimes... I just can't understand your position. Also, am I counting this right that you've accused 5 people of being scum? Being myself, Janus, Kash, RNG, and Redwarrior this phase? I'm assuming you've backed off on those last two as otherwise... you know. Obvious problems.

But in general: Guys, I'm not shoving things down your throats, I'm trying to be polite and get people to understand that yes, I made a ridiculously stupid mistake trying to do that claim. Now, I understand that there's not really anything I can do to deny that- and that seems to be the problem for me. Personally, given that- it's going to be hard enough for me to win...

Ugh, it's sort of funny, I made the subtle mage claim. ((I have not assisted differently, in case I did not say that before.)) and that's not going to help either. I guess in the long run I'm going to end up screwed, and betting on luck. Would have much preferred not running into a lylo run with the standard townie/scum set-ups which are basically guaranteed town fail. -_-'

Sigh...

Again, if there's anything I can explain that might help my case, go ahead and ask me. Doubt there's anything I can bring up off the top of my head.

Also: *Chuckles at how many votes he has*
I hope someone may note the type I so enjoy, the style I love to play via by my more subtle ploy...

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: December 07, 2009, 08:59:34 pm »

Chuckles at how frivolous Prinny's claims are.

PrinnyBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: December 08, 2009, 07:11:01 am »

Sigh- looks like I'm going to be betting on luck, whether I like it or not. Sort of sad, since I know how my own luck usually works. Well- if you can't make it...

I'll comment one last time on something though:

You know, I probably should've given up- just done something sort of mean here since currently... I'm mostly running my own face into the ground trying to "fix" the problem of how I'll inevitably be viewed after such a claim but... I guess the main reason I'm still trying is what I'm used to. Where I ended up learning the forum style... Hah. Rule. Number. 1. I will do everything in my power...

Guess- my best isn't what I thought it was. Should of lurked- but even a "noob" ((For all the derision such a term personally carries)) like me can recognize that just giving up... is abandoning your team, and any hope of winning, whatsoever. So- here I go, to fight in the arena- with at least half the assists stacked against me, probably more if my understanding of how this's gonna go shapes up.

And you know. I'm still going to bet on me winning. Cause anything else is giving up.

Sorry to have screwed you guys- and sorry to do this in here- but I figured, I may as well leave myself a little pep-talk. Hahaha- this's going to be entertaining, guess this is how it feels to end up being thrown- willingly or not, and accepting you're going into the arena? Alright.

^_^
I hope someone may note the type I so enjoy, the style I love to play via by my more subtle ploy...

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: December 08, 2009, 11:14:53 am »

Notice: Leafsnail has agreed to take over for rickvoid.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel - Round 3 - Duel 3 Vote Phase
« Reply #458 on: December 08, 2009, 11:30:13 am »

Hiya.  I've now replaced Rickvoid.

I'd just like to say that, from experience in the last round, we probably won't reach lylo when the scum are /2 - 1 of us.  In fact, I dare say we could be at lylo already.  With that in mind, we should be very, very careful with who we put into the ring today.

With that in mind... Org, what the heck are you doing?  You're bandwagonning on Prinny with what seem to be pathetic arguments.  I haven't looked back at the supposedly incontrovertible evidence against him, but you seem to be randomly kicking someone while their down.  I'm also concerned by the fact that 6 people are on him, and I'd like explanations from all those who joined the bandwagon late as to why they are voting him.  I'll start on RedWarrior, who voted him with very little explanation.

I'm not sure if it's a bandwagon or a bus, but either way, something here really doesn't seem right.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: December 08, 2009, 12:03:17 pm »

The Glowing Tally Board
Frelock  : PrinnyBaal
JanusTwoFace   : Kashyyk, RedWarrior0
Kashyyk : Org
Org : Kashyyk, PrinnyBaal, Leafsnail
PrinnyBaal : Frelock, Halmie, Jim Groovester, Org, RandomNumberGenerator, RedWarrior0
RedWarrior0 : Leafsnail

Reminder, vote phase ends at ~5pm Pacific Today
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: December 08, 2009, 03:25:12 pm »

Org, you're not confirmed as Justicar. The way you're playing right now makes me suspect you're scum, but I also can't get rid of the idea that you also might be the Justicar. I do, however, approve of RedWarrior0's course of action as proposed here:

Org: Could be scum. We need Halmie to investigate him and figure out if he really is a Justicar. If not, he should battle Prinny in the ring. (PPE: And the OMGUS didn't help)

If you are the Justicar, we should find out soon enough.

I'm going to have to cast a vote on JTF. His infrequent postings seem to indicate to me that he's trying to sail by unscrutinized and he's yet to cast a vote for anybody. That, combined with his general ambivalence about everything strike me as scum who's trying to tip-toe through this vote phase.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 08, 2009, 04:35:11 pm »

Unvote Kashyyk, VoteJanus Two Face

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: December 08, 2009, 04:50:37 pm »

Unvote Kashyyk, VoteJanus Two Face
?  Org, are you at least gonna answer my question?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 08, 2009, 04:52:14 pm »

What am I doing? Keeping myself out of the Duel so I can use my Justicar powers?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: December 08, 2009, 04:54:01 pm »

Org, you're currently in the dual and you will remain in until you give me a satisfactory answer to my questions.  Claiming justicar does NOT make you confirmed town.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 47