Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 47

Author Topic: Wizard Duel - Round 3 - Over: All Hail Jim Groovester!  (Read 57811 times)

PrinnyBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel - Round 3 - Duel 3 Vote Phase (1 Replacement needed)
« Reply #390 on: December 05, 2009, 11:47:43 pm »

<_< I believe Org has some PMs to post?

Go ahead- It'll be faster I suppose.
I hope someone may note the type I so enjoy, the style I love to play via by my more subtle ploy...

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 05, 2009, 11:48:21 pm »

Told you.

I don't think it was a matter of you being a Time Mage or not, but rather, an Archivist being more important than a Time Mage. Once you guys were in the ring, we needed to get Halmie out alive. The major problem I see now is that we've now lost 3 combat-heavy role. I'm worried that when we actually find the Cabal, we might have trouble killing them.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 05, 2009, 11:51:00 pm »

Once again; when you receive results on me, don't just go posting them. I'm interested in something- and since phase is almost just about over... I'd like you to wait for me to respond.

I'm guessing you're Cabal actually. The points are looking rather ridiculous in the flip if you aren't. So, well played for this game- care to work with me?

Honestly- there's quite a good reason I'm offering- I'll assist anyone you throw in the ring and tell me to. Even vote for whoever you tell me to, because I don't need to work with the Tower to win. I mentioned it to someone else I suspected, but hilariously enough, I'll be explaining it to you.

I'm another role, goal is only to be alive until the end, I don't actually need to win the tournament. My goal is to get into the finals to assure a better spot in the next Tower administration apparently. I'm an Illusionist. In most ways, I function similar to a beefed up subtle mage.

That said, naturally, you should doubt this claim but... given you're probably Cabal it should be fine to just ignore me, after all, there's obviously no Grey Mage- and with me the Cabal would have the majority vote and Assist.

So... Yea. That's why I contacted you. Sort of funny, if still a little hilarious in it's own right. Anyway, go ahead and tell the other Cabal about this. If Janus is one of them as I suspect, then he can confirm I claimed Illusionist much earlier.

I'm guessing you're Cabal actually. The points are looking rather ridiculous in the flip if you aren't. So, well played for this game- care to work with me?

Honestly- there's quite a good reason I'm offering- I'll assist anyone you throw in the ring and tell me to. Even vote for whoever you tell me to, because I don't need to work with the Tower to win. I mentioned it to someone else I suspected, but hilariously enough, I'll be explaining it to you.

I'm another role, goal is only to be alive until the end, I don't actually need to win the tournament. My goal is to get into the finals to assure a better spot in the next Tower administration apparently. I'm an Illusionist. In most ways, I function similar to a beefed up subtle mage.

That said, naturally, you should doubt this claim but... given you're probably Cabal it should be fine to just ignore me, after all, there's obviously no Grey Mage- and with me the Cabal would have the majority vote and Assist.

So... Yea. That's why I contacted you. Sort of funny, if still a little hilarious in it's own right. Anyway, go ahead and tell the other Cabal about this. If Janus is one of them as I suspect, then he can confirm I claimed Illusionist much earlier.

YOU HAVE TO SEND IT TO MEPH

RAEG

Ack. Ah, forgot to add him manually- And I'm sorry that I forgot to put him in there- but I was already trying to deal with you ahead of time. Eh... Either way... I think he knows of my position already. Again- sorry it wasn't included, but again- it's rather hard to be perfect all the time dood.

Regardless dood. If you're mafian, whatever- if not, then I guess whatever happens. Honestly- you don't seem to think about this at all, so as I said, just ask Janus about the claim either way.

... Honestly, you'd think people would notice the subtler things. I guess most people need to be bashed upside the head with a clue to figure it out though. Meh.

Hey Scumbucket

Meph, I can quote his pms right?
Honestly dood- you just don't get it. Whatever, do what you want to do. My goal is ridiculous to pull off in a case like this- and yet also subtly hilarious at the same time. I guess... there's nothing I can do now that I chose to actually address you- especially when you haven't a clue how these things usually work.

Also; that personality of yours should change a little- answering to a person trying to actually discuss things-

Meh, honestly, I should've seen this coming from you.

Well, since I want to avoid getting directly into too much awkwardness- I'm going to say this: If you investigate me for this phase, please tell me when you do. You might get a weird result depending on whether it returns just Not Cabal/Cabal, or if it returns Tower/Cabal etc. I'd like to talk to you before you go around chatting about it if you do notice something but...

Yea, mostly just commenting, since well, you know. Didn't want to get on when the next phase change comes and be waiting to hear from you on whether you did that or not. It's your call if you investigate me- but if you're going to... just please do let me know so I can be helpful.

Why?

... If you're going to declare me scummy, investigate me. Otherwise, there's no point- you'll be mis-understanding my position, and that'll mostly just suck for me.

If you want to do so, do so. I'm not going to bother explaining until you do investigate me. There's a reason I said this ahead of time: So you don't go just posting things into the main thread the moment you get results back when they aren't Cabal.

... Sigh. If you understood what I was implying, it would probably make more sense, but until you do investigate me, I don't want to be tipping my hand.

PrinnyBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 05, 2009, 11:52:18 pm »

The offer as quoted by Org stands.
I hope someone may note the type I so enjoy, the style I love to play via by my more subtle ploy...

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 05, 2009, 11:53:52 pm »

So, Prinny had his scum nullifier rb me

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 05, 2009, 11:57:52 pm »

Errrr

Enchanter. Not nullifier

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 05, 2009, 11:59:13 pm »

Prinny: Are those PMs 100% accurate?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 06, 2009, 12:00:36 am »

PrinnyBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 06, 2009, 12:04:58 am »

Yes. I will state that I wrote all of those PMs. It's not exactly needed for me to lie in that regard.

What? If the statement on how many Cabal there are is correct, then there's 4, + me, means controlling the lynch. If that's true, there's no reason I shouldn't bother coming out here.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 06, 2009, 12:06:23 am »

I am certain that PrinnyBaal and Org are two of the Cabal.

Halmie

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: December 06, 2009, 12:13:31 am »

Won't the mafia kill you in the night once all the townies are gone? (Since they can't kill each other.)

PrinnyBaal
you're either stupid, scum or I dont understand what's going on (could be a mix). This is a big wtf moment for me.
Meh.

PrinnyBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 06, 2009, 12:15:47 am »

Well, there is such a thing as No Kill, so they can choose not to murder.

Further- I guess I'm mostly betting that they'll be honorable, and let me live to the last, since it doesn't exactly interfere with their victory conditions.

Halmie

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: December 06, 2009, 01:15:26 am »

Yeah but they'd want to win the tournament and if you are gone there is one less person in the way. Naive or scum. Leaning towards scum.
Meh.

PrinnyBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 06, 2009, 01:36:55 am »

-_- They win the tournament regardless- I can't contribute or reduce that. I'm a survivor. It's sort of like... I guess I could assist one of them or the other when it comes down to dueling among themselves, but the point is; Cabal are going to win regardless. And honestly, it's sort of funny that people voted me. Guess that's the classic response though.

Although it does begin to occur to me that perhaps the first reason the mafia might not be so interested yet might be that Rickvoid was mafian- meaning they've got an afk voter who can't contribute- in which case it's probably dependent on getting a replacement for him. *Winks at the fourth wall.*

Oh, and as for the whole scum end, allow me to point out one thing. Org has claimed he was enchanted- why would I have approached him before he ever suspected me and asked him about investigating me? It would've been a far better move to just lurk to some kind of victory during that phase. Anyway...

Well, I guess I'll be getting on intermittently between now and deadline. I'm definitely going to have to get on near deadline- knowing some psychology.

Halmie

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 06, 2009, 02:00:18 am »

No you don't understand. For both sides there is two goals.

1. Destroying the other side.

2. Winning the tournament indivually.

e.g. In the last game the cabal won the first goal but only Org won the tournament so he is a winner in his own right. The cabal can NK you to get rid of one fight.
Meh.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 47