Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

Author Topic: Who am I? (ALSO: Other shizzle! just to be sure: 21+!)  (Read 26470 times)

Angellus

Who am I? (ALSO: Other shizzle! just to be sure: 21+!)
« on: November 09, 2009, 03:31:12 pm »

Hi,

I am wondering, what is my position on this forum? What do people think when they see my posts?

Recently I have been thinking more about this and how I behave and/or how I am seen, I am looking for serious comments.

EDIT: This should have been in life issues, not?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 04:31:03 pm by Angellus »

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: WHO AM I?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 03:55:38 pm »

Well, I put you in the category of an average forum member, not like one of the more "influential" of the forum, though you seem to be headed that way. I am beginning to respect you as I respect some other members of the Forum. I don't really have much criticism for you, but I don't really know you, so I'm not really qualified to judge you. Now I'm wondering why I even replied to this topic.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 04:01:58 pm »

Hmm, what is MY position?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Angellus

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 04:03:15 pm »

Well, I put you in the category of an average forum member, not like one of the more "influential" of the forum, though you seem to be headed that way. I am beginning to respect you as I respect some other members of the Forum. I don't really have much criticism for you, but I don't really know you, so I'm not really qualified to judge you. Now I'm wondering why I even replied to this topic.
Thanks for the response, I appreciate it.

Hmm, what is MY position?
Get your own thread  :P

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 04:07:17 pm by Angellus »

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 04:17:01 pm »

You are both clearly attention seekers. And spammers who often derail threads or fill them with crap.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Angellus

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 04:25:14 pm »

You are both clearly attention seekers. And spammers who often derail threads or fill them with crap.
I believe that's true. We can both get derailed from time to time.
Though am I really that spammy?

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 04:25:59 pm »

You are a saki.

That is all.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 04:26:24 pm »

I think it is important to have a Communal feel. My theories on Community is that there are prominant members and others that are less so. So people that everybody knows, such as ToonyMan, would be "higher up" in a "hierachy"
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Angellus

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 04:31:20 pm »

You are a saki.

That is all.
Which one do you mean, the primate?

I actually don't know how those are in behaviour ^^

I think it is important to have a Communal feel. My theories on Community is that there are prominant members and others that are less so. So people that everybody knows, such as ToonyMan, would be "higher up" in a "hierachy"
I must admit that I know Toonyman only from his love to the 10th Kingdom :)
He had an avatar with the trolls being their weird self, but I now lost track of him. I do have the 10th Kingdom DVD set which I should watch again sometime ^^

Would this mean that prominent troll's (just outside the banning area) would be 'higher up the hierachy' too?

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
Re: Who am I?
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 04:32:33 pm »

Um... Depends. We really need to do more stuff as a group, though
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2009, 04:35:02 pm »

Hi,

I am wondering, what is my position on this forum? What do people think when they see my posts?

Recently I have been thinking more about this and how I behave and/or how I am seen, I am looking for serious comments.

EDIT: This should have been in life issues, not?
I recognise your avatar and your posts are generally readable and not spammy or stupid, so I guess you're just another regular like most of us.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2009, 04:35:46 pm »

Well, actually I dont really know Toonyman. The "Higher ups" I would say would include Jakkarra, Jackrabbit, Aquizzer, Armok, Johbson, Kagus, LASD, Woose, Worker Drone, IWM ,and Cthulhu.I most likely spelled half the names wrong, and forgot some so please dont take any offense if I didnt put you on the list.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 06:37:50 pm by MagmaDeath »
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2009, 04:37:28 pm »

To be honest the people who I know the most are the peoplewho are regularly posting in my thread

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2009, 04:39:36 pm »

I feel that Angellus is rather Tack-ish.

Armok is kinda... I'm just gonna not be offensive here.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2009, 04:41:52 pm »

Armok is the God of Blood.
As in Bloody weird but we still love him.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20