Poll

Reveal Mechanic? (vote in thread)

Reveal (cannot run again)
- 0 (0%)
Hide (can run again)
- 1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: Ill Met By Moonlight Mafia:(BastardMaybeMod) Day 2: Game Over!  (Read 37331 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Ill Met By Moonlight Mafia:(BastardMaybeMod) Day 2- 1 REPLACEMENT NEEDED
« Reply #135 on: December 09, 2009, 01:04:46 am »

It's finals week, you cock. I shouldn't even be on now.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 09, 2009, 01:06:54 am »

The question is this, Vector: Who is dumb enough to kill Org? I mean really? I learned my lesson the last time I killed Org - when I got you to lynch a confirmed townie.

Right, because the lesson you learned then was "Why not kill Org, so it looks like the kill isn't me?  Yeah, WIFOM is awesome."

You're dumb enough to kill Org.  It didn't hurt your game last time, and this time it's slathered in WIFOM.  It's a fabulous kill for you.

Also, the "it's too stupid for it to be me" statement?  That's WIFOM, and you're scum.

But yeah, RedWarrior0 is out I'm pretty sure, Neruz why are you even voting me, Neruz is trying to get in before the bandwagon forms, Zai is giving me weird vibes but nothing definite, (though that's usually how I describe my hunches about scum, which are usually right.

Your scumtell is run-on sentences, just like in NSBM.  I caught you with it last time, and I've caught you with it this time.  You're also being over-defensive.

Pandarsenic, go die.

It's my finals week, too... I'm just stupid enough to dick around online, and I know better than spewing WIFOM everywhere in my little handful of posts.  I also know better than clinging to a non-fruitful randomvote until deadline.

Plus, what was your excuse last time?  A gigantic paper?  You sure showed up fast whenever we called you then, too.

No, I just don't buy this.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 09, 2009, 01:13:48 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This is what I'm procrastinating on studying.

Also, run-ons are not a scumtell. I cleaned that up since someone pointed it out before, thankyouverymuch.

When I list suspicions, I tend to use a series of short phrases in one sentence. It's just a habit.

Try again, kthxbai. I'm going to go play Bioshock and continue to not study.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 09, 2009, 01:22:36 am »

First off...

You performed a similar post last time.  It's not that I don't think you're studying.  It's that your execution is precisely the same.

Second, you don't speak like that as town.  I've only seen you do it when I lob a major accusation at you, and never otherwise.  I don't care if you think you cleared it up.  You slipped.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 09, 2009, 02:04:17 am »

I always get verbose when I'm accused.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 09, 2009, 02:07:07 am »

Well, that or the opposite extreme.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 09, 2009, 02:35:42 am »

It's not about verbosity, in this case.  It's all about the sentence structure.  Sure, some people post lots when they're accused (example: me).  Some people post very little (example: Exkirby, Org).  Sometimes it's a scumtell; sometimes it's not.  AN tends to suddenly start posting in little chunky blocks.  ToonyMan starts forgetting to post his lists of players, and when they do come up, they're usually mirror general town opinion.  Further, they're more likely to be colored as town and black-and-white as scum.

Your first post when you're royally screwed tends to contain a run-on sentence of epic proportions.

I'm also going to note the many attempts to self-meta.  I'd expect you to blow it off... but no, you're taking it extremely seriously and trying hard to convince me that THIS IS NORMAL PANDARSENIC, NO REALLY GUYS.

That's precisely the same tactic you took last time; you are behaving and posting in a pattern I have never seen you follow as town.  You are scum, and you will hang as scum.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 09, 2009, 02:44:44 am »

As much as it pains me to say this, i think Vector is right in this case; Pandar, you've way over analysed your own meta. Your posts come off (to me) as desperate to try and prove how you're innocent and normal and there's nothing wrong at all, no siree, it's just a normal day in the park.

And honostly, that to me feels pretty scummy; overdefensiveness is a standard scumtell, and you're going overboard right now.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 09, 2009, 02:56:29 am »

As much as it pains me to say this, i think Vector is right in this case; Pandar, you've way over analysed your own meta. Your posts come off (to me) as desperate to try and prove how you're innocent and normal and there's nothing wrong at all, no siree, it's just a normal day in the park.

And honostly, that to me feels pretty scummy; overdefensiveness is a standard scumtell, and you're going overboard right now.

God-bloody-damn, why so much buddying?  First you lurk, then you find what looks like a promising bandwagon and jump on it.  Stop mirroring me and press some other people instead of being so opportunistic, scumdude, or I'll be inclined to lynch you.

If we're wrong about Pandarsenic, we've got to press the rest of the town, too.  Can't let any lurker-scum get a free ride to lylo.

So, Boksi: If you had the choice of two people from this game as scumbuddies, who would you pick?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 09, 2009, 03:01:08 am »

Way to prove me right, Neruz.

Vector, you seem very convinced of my meta, so fine. Whatever. What actual scummy things have I done besides post a run-on and refute you?

Regardless of when you answer, I'll be responding much later. 32 hours to my first final; 10 hours after that ends is my next. I have to actually study now.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 09, 2009, 03:18:04 am »

Vector, you seem very convinced of my meta, so fine. Whatever. What actual scummy things have I done besides post a run-on and refute you?

No problem about the studying.  I'll leave you alone and try to keep the day going until you get back.

Things I don't expect you to be able to refute:
1. The kill looks like one of yours
2. Situational meta from previous games (i.e., this situation seems extremely familiar...)
3. That run-on
4. You still sound oddly miffed/upset in your most recent post

Odd things from this game, specifically:

1. WIFOM-spreading
2. Informationless posts D1 (No hard feelings for lurking most of D2, if you do)
3. Overreaction
4. Riding a random-vote (without even attaching any questions) all of D1

There may be other stuff, but I'll pull it out when I'm less sleepy.  In any case, I'm not expecting any answers for 2 or 3 RL-days.  Good luck with your finals.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 09, 2009, 03:34:45 am »

I apologise for the 'buddying' Vector, but what exactly am i supposed to do? I agree with you.

Should i just ignore Pandar because of that and go looking for other people to scumhunt? Because i can't see any at the moment.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 09, 2009, 03:46:41 am »

Most of my D1 oddities are related to the fact that none of us knew when the day was even going to end.

The kill "looking like one of mine" is B.S. and you know it.

Situational Meta and the run-on were the same thing, as far as I can tell.

I'm miffed/upset because you're tunneling on me while Neruz prances about practically proclaiming his scuminess and his fake-tunnel on me.

WIFOM-spreading: The only post you cited for that was an expression of frustration; I don't like not knowing what we're against. Plus we have all this crap in our PMs that cryptically mentions keywords, and I don't know what they do or if they're related to how the day ends or what.

Informationless posts: Mostly a function of me not knowing where to even start.

Overreaction: Not really.

Riding a random-vote: Well if I'd known RedWarrior0 was going to disappear and/or that the day was going to end, I'd have been able to do something more productive.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 09, 2009, 03:50:05 am »

I apologise for the 'buddying' Vector, but what exactly am i supposed to do? I agree with you.

Should i just ignore Pandar because of that and go looking for other people to scumhunt? Because i can't see any at the moment.

All right.  Agreeing with me is fine, and though I may seem like it, I don't want to tell everyone else how to play the game in some sort of strange Mafia-ballet.  What bothers me is that you're restating my arguments and not asking any questions of your own.  It looks like you're riding a bandwagon and/or trying to buddy with me precisely the way ToonyMan did in NSBM, so I'm kind of paranoid about it.

And yeah, if you don't find anyone else suspicious, then that's the breaks.  I mostly ... hurgh.  I'll be watching you, but I submit here that I'm probably being at least somewhat unreasonable.

Bleh, must calibrate town-sensors more...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 09, 2009, 03:53:05 am »

@Pandarsenic: Thank you for the post.  I'll respond to that in the morning, when I'm less sleepy and can cogitate correctly.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14