Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you be interested in different breeds of Sukusuku Hakutakus? (please reffer to post #330 [AKA page 23])

Yes, give us more animals!
- 23 (92%)
No, I rather take it easy!
- 2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33

Author Topic: Suika Fortress V0.7.5 - Back, but also not quite  (Read 128971 times)

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
  • The little oni that strikes the earth
    • View Profile

This mod is awesome and it actually motivated my friend to start playing Dwarf Fortress "because it is now a touhou fangame instead of a confusing ascii mess so it's ok"  :o

And I have two problems/suggestions/stuff!!
- Me and my buddy wanted to make our favorite touhous (yukkogasa and rankkuri respectively) tameable by adding [PET] and [COMMON_DOMESTIC] to them, but they never showed up on new embarks... am I stupid or is this remarkable in some way? To clear this up, this is not a suggestion, but a failed attempt at modding a mod :P
- You should replace ravens (normal ravens anyway) with Utsutoris because Utsuho is already taken :P

I'm glad to hear you like the mod, I'm working on it steadly trying to get things moving along to meet with the July deadline. So I can hopfully get this thing up to date. ^^

Anyways regarding what you ask...

Have you tried looking in your menu while you plan your journey carefully? You seem to got the tags right, but I can't seem to understand how come they aren't showing up. I know that if you put new animals in you need to scroll down the menu some and then maybe you'll see them.

Also considering how I set up the value of some yukkuris, they may be a bit expensive. So try dropping their value some. You may be able to buy them then.

Now about Ravens.... I'll have to think about that one. Cause I mean there are already actual hell ravens in the game that live deep underground. They would pretty much be your Utusutoris when you think about it. Though since they look more like actual birds....maybe I can reconsider thier design....if I enough time before the dead line.

Anyways, got the green light from everyone now except for Sphr who seems to be MIA for a VERY LONG time. So I'm going to ride on this one and just hope for the best....

I have all the bird sprite done now....

Which means I can now move on to sea life now. I think I'll check to see how many I got here. I think there's not too many here, but I do expect that I'll still be reworking some things....

That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otakukind!

And maker of the mod in progress known as Suika Fortress Now for 0.34.xx!

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile

Oh, duhhh!

I was being an idiot and not preparing carefully, instead embarking now (since it gives handy presets)... that explains it, doesn't it.

And it's interesting to hear about the distinctions between creatures - I guess filling every animal slot would be difficult, I just thought that using Utsutori would be the best replacement for current normal ravens since they're more of a joke-y thing (and thus more harmless in my mind) than actual hell ravens or radioactive heads. Still, though, they sound dangerous. I'm no good at suggesting things without going off on pointless tangents...

EDIT: With a little modding and a new embark, I now have an unstoppable army of war Kogasas that also kill vermin in their spare time. Those two behaviours may conflict interestingly but hey, it's science!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 07:48:22 pm by GoombaGeek »
My wooden badge was delicious.

Rinnosuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Mister Mannosuke
    • View Profile

Could you explain the way you got the Kogasa's to be domestic pets? Sorry i am new to the modding part of it and this is my first time trying to change something myself so some advice would be helpful before i screw it up.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Could you explain the way you got the Kogasa's to be domestic pets? Sorry i am new to the modding part of it and this is my first time trying to change something myself so some advice would be helpful before i screw it up.
Okay, it's fairly easy. (I only started playing DF last month :P )

1. Go into creatures_subterranean.txt and find Yukkuri Kogasa.
2. Add the tags [PET], [TRAINABLE], and [COMMON_DOMESTIC]. [TRAINABLE] is actually optional, but I included it so I could have an unstoppable Kogasa army :P
3. In my experience, tags can go in any order, but be sure to include an indent with the tab key (not sure if tags need to be separated when they're on the same line, but I think the separation doesn't matter).
4. If you want drastically unbalanced gameplay, set [PETVALUE:(some number)] to 1 or some other low number. (This is how much they cost at embark, it's doubled for pre-trained animals.)

But be warned: they're scary. After hitting the first cavern, a troll came up to menace my fortress. Here's what happened in its fight with just one of my war Kogasas: first, they traded about six blows that were all dodged. Then the Kogasa slapped it in the leg and the chest with its hair, bruising its organs and leg. It couldn't take the stress of this, and vomited before falling over. It was then slapped in the head so hard that a piece of its skull detached and broke the troll's brain in half.

No, the Kogasa was not wounded once. And this was just one of them. I think I've unleashed something horrifying.

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, it's fairly easy. (I only started playing DF last month :P )

1. Go into creatures_subterranean.txt and find Yukkuri Kogasa.
2. Add the tags [PET], [TRAINABLE], and [COMMON_DOMESTIC]. [TRAINABLE] is actually optional, but I included it so I could have an unstoppable Kogasa army :P
3. In my experience, tags can go in any order, but be sure to include an indent with the tab key (not sure if tags need to be separated when they're on the same line, but I think the separation doesn't matter).
4. If you want drastically unbalanced gameplay, set [PETVALUE:(some number)] to 1 or some other low number. (This is how much they cost at embark, it's doubled for pre-trained animals.)

But be warned: they're scary. After hitting the first cavern, a troll came up to menace my fortress. Here's what happened in its fight with just one of my war Kogasas: first, they traded about six blows that were all dodged. Then the Kogasa slapped it in the leg and the chest with its hair, bruising its organs and leg. It couldn't take the stress of this, and vomited before falling over. It was then slapped in the head so hard that a piece of its skull detached and broke the troll's brain in half.

No, the Kogasa was not wounded once. And this was just one of them. I think I've unleashed something horrifying.

I would imagine that would be scary. They're roughly the size of a Suika if my memories are correct. Which I guess would be quite surprise to the enemy. XD I will be relooking into tamability of animals in due time following finishing the modding of the sprites.

In the mean time, I got all the major ocean critters up to date now. So that solves one problem. Still have more work to do since there's still plenty of other animals that live in the water. But I guess following this will be bugs, reptiles then land mammals.

Current to-do-list:

Otters

Beavers
Axolotls
Minks
Squids
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 12:15:48 pm by Totaku »

Rinnosuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Mister Mannosuke
    • View Profile

Alright thanks. I once saw a pack of Marisas maul a Biokurri to death. They weren't even trained or anything just three normal Marisas tearing apart a Biokurri. Now should i unleash a Kogasa army or go with my favourite, a Yuuka army. Both types ofcourse

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright thanks. I once saw a pack of Marisas maul a Biokurri to death. They weren't even trained or anything just three normal Marisas tearing apart a Biokurri. Now should i unleash a Kogasa army or go with my favourite, a Yuuka army. Both types ofcourse
I only used Kogasa because it's my favorite Touhou, by all means go with your favorite :P

Apparently Yuukurris are really powerful in this mod, haven't seen one yet though  :o

Rinnosuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Mister Mannosuke
    • View Profile

Oh my god that's terrifying. I have like 50 Proto Yuukakurris including hunting and war ones and i just seeing them all spawn.

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok time for another update report! Sea life is done!

Which means now I move on to insects, and then finally mammals before I work on sprite retouching and reconfiguring everything from the last 5 updates....

Also if you look carefully you'll see a cameo...

Anyways.... moving on to the next set of creatures now....

Rinnosuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Mister Mannosuke
    • View Profile

Is that who i think it is Totaku? Also there are so many ProtoYuukakurri's that they take up so much space and are starting to try to kill each other

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is that who i think it is Totaku? Also there are so many ProtoYuukakurri's that they take up so much space and are starting to try to kill each other

If you known your anime from the recent years, then yes. :V I do have a habit of putting in weird cameos here and there. (Still need to find time to get rid of the "batman" and "ironman" sprites.... but that's for another time....

As for your Protoyukkakkuri I assume they're the ones you decided to "tame" if that's the case, they're probably going to be pretty uppity if they're alot of them in one spot. Then again, I never tried what your doing cause this sounds like an attempt of !Science!

Rinnosuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Mister Mannosuke
    • View Profile

Then i would like to take a guess matching the squid and blue hair Shinryaku Ika Musume and i just remembered that  Yukkakurri's go into rages. Do rages cause them to attack friendly stuff aswell. If so this is going to be very "Fun"

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I firmly believe that every mod needs a couple dedicated idiots to test it out properly. (This includes me obviously :P )

By the way, is it okay if I do a grammar-fix for some of the creature .txts and privately send them to you somehow? Because I'm fairly good at copy-editing and I'd like to help out this mod somehow (recently, large blocks of free time opened up for me so I desperately need something to do anyway).

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And I'm back and I'm rolling full speed ahead.... insects are now done! Meaning I can now move on to reptiles and mammals. The last two critter groups in my to do list before moving on to zombie sprite tweaking and then finally fixing up the raws to match the new update (and finallly adding a credit txt file for now all the additional help I'm getting)

Anyways, here's the sheet as it stands..

I firmly believe that every mod needs a couple dedicated idiots to test it out properly. (This includes me obviously :P )

By the way, is it okay if I do a grammar-fix for some of the creature .txts and privately send them to you somehow? Because I'm fairly good at copy-editing and I'd like to help out this mod somehow (recently, large blocks of free time opened up for me so I desperately need something to do anyway).

By all means go ahead fix some of the typos. I'll be doing some checking myself in the after I get through the sprite works here. Thankfully I can say that it should be over soon so I can begin the more creative work from here on out.

I want to get this portion done before July so that I can give the players time to warm up for the Suika Fortress challenge later in the month. From there I will be busy busting my butt to get in all the additional animals, and characters to add as a special surprise for the challenge. XD

But yes, hopfully this will be settled soon, but yes GoombaGeek, go ahead and spellcheck right away, I know I can miss stuff....

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All right, here's the first part of modified creatures_domestic.txt (40,000 char limit...):
Code: [Select]
creature_domestic

[OBJECT:CREATURE]

[CREATURE:DOG]
[DESCRIPTION:A yukkuri resembling the Scarlet Devil Mansion maid Sakuya Izayoi. This yukkuri is a loyal companion that'll follow its master and is known for its really sharp teeth. Its filling is said to taste like custard pudding..]
[NAME:yusakuya:yasakuyas:yusakuya]
[CASTE_NAME:yusakuya:yasakuyas:yusakuya]
[CREATURE_TILE:'s'][COLOR:6:0:0]
[PETVALUE:30][NATURAL]
[LARGE_ROAMING]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC][TRAINABLE][PET]
[BONECARN]
[PREFSTRING:loyalty]
        [PREFSTRING:sharp teeth]
[BODY:YUKKURI_BODY:2EYES:2EARS:YUKKURI_NOSE:ARM_HAIR:2_BPLUNGS:BEAN_PASTE_CORE:FILLING:BEAN_PASTE_LAYER:INNER_BEAN_PASTE:BEAN_PASTE_BRAIN:SKULL:L_HAIR_FINGERS:R_HAIR_FINGERS:YUKKURI_MOUTH:FACIAL_FEATURES:GENERIC_TEETH_WITH_LARGE_EYE_TEETH:RIBCAGE]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:YUKKURI_MATERIALS]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_TISSUES]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:VERTEBRATE_TISSUE_LAYERS:SKIN:FAT:MUSCLE:BONE:CARTILAGE]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:BODY_HAIR_TISSUE_LAYERS:HAIR]
        [USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:EYEBROW:EYEBROW_TEMPLATE]
        [TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:EYEBROW:ABOVE:BY_CATEGORY:EYE]
        [USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:EYELASH:EYELASH_TEMPLATE]
        [TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:EYELID:EYELASH:FRONT]
[SELECT_TISSUE_LAYER:HEART:BY_CATEGORY:HEART]
[PLUS_TISSUE_LAYER:SKIN:BY_CATEGORY:THROAT]
[TL_MAJOR_ARTERIES]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_HEAD_POSITIONS]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_RIBCAGE_POSITIONS]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:SINEW:SINEW_TEMPLATE]
[TENDONS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SINEW:200]
[LIGAMENTS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SINEW:200]
[HAS_NERVES]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:BEANPASTE:BEANPASTE_TEMPLATE]
[BLOOD:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:BEANPASTE:LIQUID]
[CREATURE_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON]
[GETS_WOUND_INFECTIONS]
[GETS_INFECTIONS_FROM_ROT]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:PUS:PUS_TEMPLATE]
[PUS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:PUS:LIQUID]
[BODY_SIZE:0:0:1000]
[BODY_SIZE:1:0:12500]
[BODY_SIZE:2:0:30000]
[BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LENGTH:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HEIGHT:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROADNESS:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[MAXAGE:10:20]
[ATTACK:BITE:CHILD_BODYPART_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:BY_CATEGORY:TOOTH]
[ATTACK_SKILL:BITE]
[ATTACK_VERB:bite:bites]
[ATTACK_CONTACT_PERC:100]
[ATTACK_PENETRATION_PERC:100]
[ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
[ATTACK_PRIORITY:MAIN]
[ATTACK_FLAG_CANLATCH]

[ATTACK:PUNCH:BODYPART:BY_TYPE:GRASP]
[ATTACK_SKILL:GRASP_STRIKE]
[ATTACK_VERB:punch:punches]
[ATTACK_FLAG_WITH]

[CHILD:1]
[GENERAL_CHILD_NAME:koyusakuya:koyusakuyas]
[DIURNAL]
[HOMEOTHERM:10070]
[SWIMS_INNATE][SWIM_SPEED:2500]
[MUNDANE]
[CASTE:FEMALE]
[FEMALE]
[CASTE:MALE]
[MALE]
[SELECT_CASTE:ALL]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:BODY_UPPER:HAIR]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:GRAY:1:SLATE_GRAY:1:ASH_GRAY:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:hair:SINGULAR]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:SKIN]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:DARK_PEACH:1:DARK_TAN:1:ECRU:1:PALE_BROWN:1:PALE_CHESTNUT:1:PALE_PINK:1:PEACH:1:PINK:1:RAW_UMBER:1:SEPIA:1:TAN:1:TAUPE_PALE:1:TAUPE_SANDY:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:skin:SINGULAR]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EYE:EYE]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:IRIS_EYE_AQUA:1:IRIS_EYE_AQUAMARINE:1:IRIS_EYE_AZURE:1:IRIS_EYE_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_LIGHT_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_MIDNIGHT_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_PALE_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_SKY_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_SCARLET:1:IRIS_EYE_RED:1:IRIS_EYE_CARMINE:1:IRIS_EYE_CARDINAL:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:eyes:PLURAL]

[CREATURE:CAT]
[DESCRIPTION:A yukkuri based after the nekomata Chen. It's a playful and friendly yukkuri and its cuteness has earned it many loyal fans. It is usually domestic and hunts vermin. Their filling is milk chocolate, but only the truly heartless would actually eat one.]
[NAME:chenkkuri:chenkkuris:chenkkuri]
[CASTE_NAME:chenkkuri:chenkkuris:chenkkuri]
[CREATURE_TILE:'c'][COLOR:0:0:1]
[PETVALUE:20]
[LARGE_ROAMING]
[AT_PEACE_WITH_WILDLIFE]
[HUNTS_VERMIN]
[RETURNS_VERMIN_KILLS_TO_OWNER]
[ADOPTS_OWNER]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC][BENIGN]
[CARNIVORE][NATURAL][PET]
[PREFSTRING:cuteness]
        [BODY:YUKKURI_BODY:2TAILS:2EYES:2EARS:YUKKURI_NOSE:ARM_HAIR:2_BPLUNGS:BEAN_PASTE_CORE:FILLING:BEAN_PASTE_LAYER:INNER_BEAN_PASTE:BEAN_PASTE_BRAIN:SKULL:L_HAIR_FINGERS:R_HAIR_FINGERS:YUKKURI_MOUTH:FACIAL_FEATURES:GENERIC_TEETH_WITH_LARGE_EYE_TEETH:RIBCAGE]
[BODYGLOSS:PAW]
[TL_MAJOR_ARTERIES]
[HAS_NERVES]
[GETS_WOUND_INFECTIONS]
[BODY_SIZE:0:0:500]
[BODY_SIZE:1:0:2000]
[BODY_SIZE:2:0:5000]
[ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
[ATTACK_FLAG_CANLATCH]

[ATTACK_FLAG_WITH]
[CHILD:1]
[GENERAL_CHILD_NAME:kochenkkuri:kochenkkuri]
[DIURNAL]
[HOMEOTHERM:10070]
[MUNDANE]
[FEMALE]
[MALE]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:BROWN:1:LIGHT_BROWN:1:DARK_BROWN:1:TAN:1:AUBURN:1:CHESTNUT:1:CHOCOLATE:1:PALE_BROWN:1:RAW_UMBER:1:BURNT_SIENNA:1:BURNT_UMBER:1:SEPIA:1:DARK_TAN:1:PALE_CHESTNUT:1:DARK_CHESTNUT:1]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EAR:HAIR]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:BLACK:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:ears:PLURAL]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:TAIL:HAIR]
[TLCM_NOUN:tails:PLURAL]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:DARK_PEACH:1:DARK_TAN:1:PALE_CHESTNUT:1:PALE_PINK:1:PEACH:1:PINK:1:TAUPE_PALE:1:TAUPE_SANDY:1]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:IRIS_EYE_AMBER:1:IRIS_EYE_BROWN:1:IRIS_EYE_CHESTNUT:1:IRIS_EYE_CHOCOLATE:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_BROWN:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_TAN:1:IRIS_EYE_LIGHT_BROWN:1:IRIS_EYE_OCHRE:1:IRIS_EYE_PALE_BROWN:1:IRIS_EYE_RAW_UMBER:1:IRIS_EYE_SEPIA:1:IRIS_EYE_TAN:1]
[CAN_DO_INTERACTION:CLEANING]
[CDI:ADV_NAME:Clean]
[CDI:USAGE_HINT:CLEAN_SELF]
[CDI:USAGE_HINT:CLEAN_FRIEND]
[CDI:BP_REQUIRED:BY_CATEGORY:TONGUE]
[CDI:VERB:lick:licks:lick each other]
[CDI:CAN_BE_MUTUAL]
[CDI:TARGET:A:SELF_ALLOWED:TOUCHABLE]
[CDI:TARGET_RANGE:A:1]
[CDI:MAX_TARGET_NUMBER:A:1]
[CDI:WAIT_PERIOD:10]
[CAN_DO_INTERACTION:BP_BUMP]
[CDI:ADV_NAME:Head bump]
[CDI:USAGE_HINT:GREETING]
[CDI:BP_REQUIRED:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD]
[CDI:VERB:head-bump:head-bumps:bump heads]
[CDI:CAN_BE_MUTUAL]
[CDI:TARGET:A:SELF_ONLY]
[CDI:TARGET:B:TOUCHABLE]
[CDI:TARGET_RANGE:B:1]
[CDI:MAX_TARGET_NUMBER:B:1]
[CDI:WAIT_PERIOD:20]

[CREATURE:DONKEY]
[DESCRIPTION:A highly popular yukkuri based after the shrine maiden Reimu Hakurei. This yukkuri is the most famous yukkuri species of all, and it is kept as a pet just as often as it is brutally killed or eaten. Their most defining trait is their constant desire to take it easy. They are filled with red bean paste.]
[NAME:yukkureimu:yukkureimus:yukkureimu]
[CASTE_NAME:yukkureimu:yukkureimus:yukkureimu]
[CHILD:1][GENERAL_CHILD_NAME:koyukkureimu:koyukkureimus]
[CREATURE_TILE:'R'][COLOR:6:0:0]
[PETVALUE:200]
[PREFSTRING:laziness]
        [PREFSTRING:taking it easy] [PREFSTRING:lack of donations]
[LARGE_ROAMING]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC][PACK_ANIMAL]
[BENIGN][MEANDERER][PET]
[GRAZER:200]
[BODY:YUKKURI_BODY:2EYES:2EARS:YUKKURI_NOSE:ARM_HAIR:2_BPLUNGS:BEAN_PASTE_CORE:FILLING:BEAN_PASTE_LAYER:INNER_BEAN_PASTE:BEAN_PASTE_BRAIN:SKULL:L_HAIR_FINGERS:R_HAIR_FINGERS:YUKKURI_MOUTH:FACIAL_FEATURES:GENERIC_TEETH:RIBCAGE]
[NATURAL]
[TL_MAJOR_ARTERIES]
[HAS_NERVES]
[GETS_WOUND_INFECTIONS]
[BODY_SIZE:0:0:40000]
[BODY_SIZE:1:0:100000]
[BODY_SIZE:2:0:300000]
[ATTACK_FLAG_WITH]
[ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
[ATTACK_PRIORITY:SECOND]
[ATTACK_FLAG_CANLATCH]

[DIURNAL]
[HOMEOTHERM:10068]
[TRADE_CAPACITY:1500]
[MUNDANE]
[FEMALE]
[MULTIPLE_LITTER_RARE]
        [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:MILK:MILK_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_NAME:ALL_SOLID:frozen yukkureimu bean milk]
[STATE_ADJ:ALL_SOLID:frozen yukkureimu bean milk]
[STATE_NAME:LIQUID:yukkureimu bean milk]
[STATE_ADJ:LIQUID:yukkureimu bean milk]
[STATE_NAME:GAS:boiling yukkureimu bean milk]
[STATE_ADJ:GAS:boiling yukkureimu bean milk]
[PREFIX:NONE]
[MILKABLE:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:MILK:20000]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:CHEESE:CREATURE_CHEESE_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_NAME:SOLID:yukkureimu bean cheese]
[STATE_ADJ:SOLID:yukkureimu bean cheese]
[STATE_NAME:SOLID_POWDER:yukkureimu bean cheese powder]
[STATE_ADJ:SOLID_POWDER:yukkureimu bean powder]
[STATE_NAME:LIQUID:melted yukkureimu bean cheese]
[STATE_ADJ:LIQUID:melted yukkureimu bean cheese]
[STATE_NAME:GAS:boiling yukkureimu bean cheese]
[STATE_ADJ:GAS:boiling yukkureimu bean cheese]
[MALE]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:BROWN:1:LIGHT_BROWN:1:DARK_BROWN:1:TAN:1:AUBURN:1:CHESTNUT:1:CHOCOLATE:1:PALE_BROWN:1:RAW_UMBER:1:BURNT_SIENNA:1:BURNT_UMBER:1:SEPIA:1:DARK_TAN:1:PALE_CHESTNUT:1:DARK_CHESTNUT:1:BLACK:1]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:DARK_PEACH:1:PALE_BROWN:1:PALE_CHESTNUT:1:PALE_PINK:1:PEACH:1:PINK:1:TAN:1:TAUPE_PALE:1:TAUPE_SANDY:1]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:BLACK:1:BROWN:1:LIGHT_BROWN:1:DARK_BROWN:1:TAN:1:AUBURN:1:CHESTNUT:1:CHOCOLATE:1:PALE_BROWN:1:RAW_UMBER:1:BURNT_SIENNA:1:BURNT_UMBER:1:SEPIA:1:DARK_TAN:1:PALE_CHESTNUT:1:DARK_CHESTNUT:1]

[CREATURE:MULE]
[DESCRIPTION:A yukkuri that greatly resembles the shrine maiden Sanae Kochiya. These yukkuri are polite and friendly, and have gained almost as much popularity as the Yukkureimu. However, Yukkunaes are very difficult to breed and are therefore even more sought after by collectors. However, some say whenever they see a Yukkugasa they will suddenly go berserk and try to kill it with its own umbrella. It is rumoured that they are filled with miracle fruit jam.]
[NAME:yukkunae:yukkunaes:yukkunaes]
[CASTE_NAME:yukkunae:yukkunaes:yukkunaes]
[CHILD:1][GENERAL_CHILD_NAME:koyukkunae:koyukunaes]
[CREATURE_TILE:'S'][COLOR:6:0:0]
[PREFSTRING:rarity]
        [PREFSTRING:devotion] [PREFSTRING:politeness]
[LARGE_ROAMING]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC][PACK_ANIMAL]
[BENIGN][MEANDERER][PET]
[GRAZER:150]
[BODY:YUKKURI_BODY:2EYES:2EARS:YUKKURI_NOSE:ARM_HAIR:2_BPLUNGS:BEAN_PASTE_CORE:FILLING:BEAN_PASTE_LAYER:INNER_BEAN_PASTE:BEAN_PASTE_BRAIN:SKULL:L_HAIR_FINGERS:R_HAIR_FINGERS:YUKKURI_MOUTH:FACIAL_FEATURES:GENERIC_TEETH:RIBCAGE]
[NATURAL]
[TL_MAJOR_ARTERIES]
[HAS_NERVES]
[GETS_WOUND_INFECTIONS]
[BODY_SIZE:0:0:50000]
[BODY_SIZE:1:0:150000]
[BODY_SIZE:2:0:400000]
[ATTACK_FLAG_WITH]
[ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
[ATTACK_FLAG_CANLATCH]

[DIURNAL]
[TRADE_CAPACITY:2000]
[MUNDANE]
[FEMALE]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:DARK_GREEN:1:DARK_OLIVE:1:EMERALD:1:FERN_GREEN:1:JADE:1:LIME:1:MINT_GREEN:1:MOSS_GREEN:1:OLIVE:1:PINE_GREEN:1:SEA_GREEN:1:SPRING_GREEN:1]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:DARK_PEACH:1:PALE_BROWN:1:PALE_CHESTNUT:1:PALE_PINK:1:PEACH:1:PINK:1:TAN:1:TAUPE_PALE:1:TAUPE_SANDY:1]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:DARK_GREEN:1:DARK_OLIVE:1:EMERALD:1:FERN_GREEN:1:JADE:1:LIME:1:MINT_GREEN:1:MOSS_GREEN:1:OLIVE:1:PINE_GREEN:1:SEA_GREEN:1:SPRING_GREEN:1:GOLD:1:GOLDEN_YELLOW:1:GOLDENROD:1:YELLOW:1]

[CREATURE:HORSE]
          [DESCRIPTION:A yukkuri resembling Tengu News reporter Aya Shameimaru. These yukkuri are well-known for their swift speed and bizarre smirk. Unlike most yukkuri, the Kimeemaru hates taking it easy and spends most of its time moving at high speed. Luckily, they take well to non-yukkuri and can even be ridden. They're filled with chocolate-covered coffee beans.]
[NAME:kimeemaru:kimeemarus:kimeemaru]
[CASTE_NAME:kimeemaru:kimeemarus:kimeemaru]
[CREATURE_TILE:'K'][COLOR:7:0:0]
[PREFSTRING:swiftness]
[LARGE_ROAMING]
[POPULATION_NUMBER:15:30]
[CLUSTER_NUMBER:3:7]
[BIOME:GRASSLAND_TEMPERATE]
[BIOME:SAVANNA_TEMPERATE]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC][PACK_ANIMAL][WAGON_PULLER]
[TRADE_CAPACITY:2000]
[BENIGN][MEANDERER][PET]
[GRAZER:120]
[NATURAL][MOUNT]

[PLUS_TISSUE_LAYER:SKIN:BY_CATEGORY:THROAT] [TL_MAJOR_ARTERIES]
[HAS_NERVES]
[GETS_WOUND_INFECTIONS]
[BODY_SIZE:0:0:100000]
[BODY_SIZE:1:0:200000]
[BODY_SIZE:2:0:500000]
[ATTACK_FLAG_WITH]
[ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
[ATTACK_FLAG_CANLATCH]
[CHILD:1][GENERAL_CHILD_NAME:kokimeemaru:kokimeemarus]
[DIURNAL]
[MUNDANE]
[FEMALE]
[MULTIPLE_LITTER_RARE]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:MILK:MILK_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_NAME:ALL_SOLID:frozen kimeemaru coffee]
[STATE_ADJ:ALL_SOLID:frozen kimeemaru coffee]
[STATE_NAME:LIQUID:kimeemaru coffee]
[STATE_ADJ:LIQUID:kimeemaru coffee]
[STATE_NAME:GAS:boiling kimeemaru coffee]
[STATE_ADJ:GAS:boiling kimeemaru coffee]
[MILKABLE:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:MILK:20000]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:CHEESE:CREATURE_CHEESE_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_NAME:SOLID:kimeemaru coffee cheese]
[STATE_ADJ:SOLID:kimeemaru coffee cheese]
[STATE_NAME:SOLID_POWDER:kimeemaru coffee cheese powder]
[STATE_ADJ:SOLID_POWDER:kimeemaru coffee cheese powder]
[STATE_NAME:LIQUID:melted kimeemaru coffee cheese]
[STATE_ADJ:LIQUID:melted kimeemaru coffee cheese]
[STATE_NAME:GAS:boiling kimeemaru coffee heese]
[STATE_ADJ:GAS:boiling kimeemaru coffee cheese]
[MALE]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:HAIR]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:DARK_PEACH:1:DARK_TAN:1:PALE_BROWN:1:PALE_CHESTNUT:1:PALE_PINK:1:PEACH:1:PINK:1:TAN:1:TAUPE_PALE:1:TAUPE_SANDY:1]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:RED:1:CARMINE:1:CARDINAL:1:SCARLET:1]
So, here's what to look out for:
  • Yukkuri Wiki says that yukkuri are filled with (x), not (x)-flavoured bean paste, so I fudged fillings a little bit: now you get "yukkeine vegetable milk" by milking a Yukkeine, etc. because Yukkeines are filled with vegetable soup. If this is in place due to some sort of limitation (e.g. default yukkuri bodies leave behind bean paste and making new bodies just so they can bleed cappucino is a huge pain) it can be easily reverted. I think. You can also get "cappucheese" by fermenting Kimekaidou milk. (A possible solution is making yukkuri bleed "filling" instead of the more specific "bean paste" - thoughts?)
  • Everything is 100% gramatically sound :P
  • A few prefstrings have been added, but none have been deleted and they are all fixed (Reimus can be enjoyed by Suikas for their "lack of donations").
  • The flavour text is different, but it's really just rephrased from the originals. I may have added some facts but they're all from the Yukkuri Wiki (now we know that Yuukurris' guitar song attracts other Yukkuri). I also left out facts that sounded like they affected the game but were not implemented - for instance, I didn't say that Yukkureimus could fly with their braids because then everyone would be going "Why aren't they flying?!" when they didn't fly. I was unsure if Yukkeine transformed or not so I left it vague.
  • It might be a bit judgmental when I say that "only the truly heartless would butcher a Chenkkuri" so you can edit it as you like :P I mean, you can edit all of this if you want, I just wrote it because it was fun.
  • No actual behaviours were modified!
  • The fillings are less "it is said" and more "it tastes like" for common yukkuri. But yukkuri of legend like Yuukurri and Justakkuri will still have the "it is said they taste like (x)" because presumably !!Suikan Science!! would be unable to verify what they were filled with.

That's all, I just wanted it to be very clear what I did :P
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 11:25:21 am by GoombaGeek »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33