Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you be interested in different breeds of Sukusuku Hakutakus? (please reffer to post #330 [AKA page 23])

Yes, give us more animals!
- 23 (92%)
No, I rather take it easy!
- 2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33

Author Topic: Suika Fortress V0.7.5 - Back, but also not quite  (Read 129042 times)

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Ult1mara's Let's Plays and reviews
Re: Suika Fortress UPDATED- V0.7 or V7 10 Desires yukkuris and Inabas everywhere!
« Reply #300 on: February 14, 2012, 02:14:34 pm »

thank you totaku always great to hear feedback from the modder ^_^. I am glad that u are happy with it so far and always glad for the help on pronouncing ^_^
The local scottish drunken dwarf
Dwarf Fortress Mod Reviews
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=84405.0

Rinnosuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Mister Mannosuke
    • View Profile
Re: Suika Fortress UPDATED- V0.7 or V7 10 Desires yukkuris and Inabas everywhere!
« Reply #301 on: February 14, 2012, 04:01:51 pm »

Wow this has advanced quite far from my last post. I wasn't expecting such fast progress but well done Totaku you deserve a round of applause. Oh and while we are on the Losing is fun topic is proto Yuuka as likely to rage and start killing as normal Yuuka. And while on the subject of Yuuka and moe, Yuuka is Youkai Moe. If you understand what i mean you get tend brownie points

Edit: Also have a happy Valentines day for all you lovers out there

Edit:Edit: I really need to think things through before i post but just how rare are the night creatures and how do i find them or am i simply misunderstanding what they are. Which is possible because i have no idea what they are.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 04:05:43 pm by Rinnosuke »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Rinnosuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Mister Mannosuke
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 14, 2012, 04:35:11 pm »

Darvi you get the brownie points. I started watching that walfas clip and i didn't expect the start of it to be like that

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 14, 2012, 06:39:52 pm »

Here is my Mod Preview for this mod Totaku sorry I took so long to post it onto here. I prob forgots :P

Suika Fortress Mod By Totaku
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

PREVIEW RATINGS
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 14, 2012, 06:45:12 pm »

MY EYES

THE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING.

Rinnosuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Mister Mannosuke
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 14, 2012, 07:02:29 pm »

Darvi what do the goggle say about his preview level!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 14, 2012, 07:51:00 pm »

I don't know, I had to gouge my eyes because of the lazy grammar. *slightly exaggerating*

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 15, 2012, 05:03:08 am »

lol yes my grammar is very bad but I do not care tbh sorry if it hurt a lot of u to read that :P

Rinnosuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Mister Mannosuke
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 15, 2012, 05:30:56 am »

Lol that is bad grammer but oh well. Godd morning world and remind me to never dream of Yuyuko when i go to sleep she always ends of creepy and i have a hard time sleeping

Edit: Wow speaking of bad grammer it happened to me with a typo
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 05:35:48 am by Rinnosuke »

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
  • The little oni that strikes the earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 15, 2012, 11:48:53 am »

Finally down to the last third of programming behaviors!

I've only got the Mugentsu and Gegentsu from LS to place in their behaviors, then follow up with Mystic Square's crew's behavior,Sarielkkuri and Konggara yukkuri non-humanoid PC-98 creature, and finally the animals.

Also need to test out the recommendations coding I got for Rukkuto's self destruct burn time.

This last 3rd will probably the most time consuming since these characters are more special in their own way compared to the rest.

Also I think I'll bring up something special I'm considering adding for the next update following the migration to 0.34.xx update.

All I'll tell you about it is that the talking to some friends on MotK about it and they loved the concept since they feel it would be refreshing compared to what I've been doing up to this point.

Hint: It's a familiar animal that I've already added in previously but looking into further...

Also Rinnosuke about night creatures: Depends on what your looking for? Are you looking for the Touhou character night creatures? Cause if so, it's going to be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. They're one of a kind and don't really capture others to breed more. Which is perfect since I wanted them to be special in thier own way. The only way I can recommend to locate them is to during map generation turn on your caves in the map, and export info and look up the cave which your Touhou lives in. Locate said cave through legacy then you'll find them easily.

Otherwise the hardway would be to go through adventure mode till you find a Touhou character. :P
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otakukind!

And maker of the mod in progress known as Suika Fortress Now for 0.34.xx!

Rinnosuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Mister Mannosuke
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 15, 2012, 02:39:50 pm »

Oh so i was misunderstanding. I thought that night creatures were able to find in Fortress mode but turns out its only adventure mode. Well thats going to be annoying i am horrible at adventure mode. Well wish me luck

Edit: Personal issues have arose that have maid me depressed. So i probably will be a bit moody for the next few days so if i annoy you i am sorry i am just not feeling good now
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 03:08:55 pm by Rinnosuke »

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
  • The little oni that strikes the earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 15, 2012, 03:32:04 pm »

Oh so i was misunderstanding. I thought that night creatures were able to find in Fortress mode but turns out its only adventure mode. Well thats going to be annoying i am horrible at adventure mode. Well wish me luck

Edit: Personal issues have arose that have maid me depressed. So i probably will be a bit moody for the next few days so if i annoy you i am sorry i am just not feeling good now

I think you can find night creatures in Fortress mode.But what I gave you there was a good example of how you can locate them in adventure mode so you can embark on thier little cave in fortress mode.

That's what I was trying to say. ^^;;
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otakukind!

And maker of the mod in progress known as Suika Fortress Now for 0.34.xx!

Rinnosuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Mister Mannosuke
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 15, 2012, 04:41:20 pm »

Thanks Totaku. My life just got worse. Lost all the files for my touhou games, Suika fortress, all my Touhou related files and fangames. Apart from Ten desires. My hypothesis is that Ten Desires got mad for power and started destroying the other games. No one was spared its wrath

Edit: Woot Touhou labyrinth, Lotus Land Story and Mystic Square survived. Looks like Yuuka and Shinki were having none of it
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 04:48:51 pm by Rinnosuke »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 15, 2012, 06:07:43 pm »

Laby probably survived because it, like ***Winner***, only becomes stronger after being killed.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33