Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you be interested in different breeds of Sukusuku Hakutakus? (please reffer to post #330 [AKA page 23])

Yes, give us more animals!
- 23 (92%)
No, I rather take it easy!
- 2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33

Author Topic: Suika Fortress V0.7.5 - Back, but also not quite  (Read 129085 times)

Rinnosuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Mister Mannosuke
    • View Profile
Re: Suika Fortress UPDATED- V0.6.93 or V6.93 Now with Touhou Night Creatures!
« Reply #240 on: October 20, 2011, 09:56:39 am »

I have been a huge fan of this dwarf fortress mod and i just wanted to say thank you for putting in all the effort you have and good luck with the future updates and i am glad that the mod hasn't been stopped

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
  • The little oni that strikes the earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 22, 2011, 05:28:17 am »

I have been a huge fan of this dwarf fortress mod and i just wanted to say thank you for putting in all the effort you have and good luck with the future updates and i am glad that the mod hasn't been stopped
I'm glad to hear there are actually fans of this mod since I know it raised the interest of some fokes on different board (I have browsed other parts of the net out of curiosity. :P)

And yes thanks for your gratitude and interest in the Suika Fortress Project. ^^

Anyways Inaba sprites are done!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So now begins the next (and long) step of the project.... Testing the Inabas intereaction with the Suikas in Fortress mode! So my next set of updates will likely show what these rabbits will do in the game...assuming the system plays nicely with me...
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 08:58:02 am by Totaku »
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otakukind!

And maker of the mod in progress known as Suika Fortress Now for 0.34.xx!

Velard

• Bay Watcher
  • Anyone want some cantalope?
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 22, 2011, 03:17:00 pm »

Velard cancels Lurk: Interrupted by Otaku awesomeness

This looks amazing, but I'm going to hold off until I finish my other forts.
Quote from: Mitchewawa
I mined out a moderate sized area above the stairway to hell in order to have enough rocks to fuel my insane architectural boner.

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 02, 2011, 03:44:27 pm »

Velard cancels Lurk: Interrupted by Otaku awesomeness

This looks amazing, but I'm going to hold off until I finish my other forts.

I'm glad you like it. :D I look forward to hearing your responds to the game once you play it. XD Cause it's pretty amusing. XD

In the meantime I have some news....

After 3 years of game time and lots of time refixing the sprites, I finally got the Inaba to show up at my fort.

As expected they started sneaking in to take our goods which is intended. So this means they're doing what they should be doing. Course I got this feeling the Inaba will likely behave like this constantly so I'm making them appear year round along with the Daiyouseikkuris.

Other fun bit is notincing how fast they run cause as far as I could tell the Inaba thief ran pretty dang fast over shadowing the Daiyousei thief 3-5x in speed. They just might pose a potential threat. XD

But anyways the test was a success.

I've decided to once again push back on the PC-98 yukkuri once more though. Because I need to get some things out of the way. The Inabas are done and I want to get Suika Fortress up to 7.0 and to achive that.... I need to get the 10 Desires crew, and Kasen yukkuris up and running.

So my current plan is to work on yukkruis of Mamizou, Futo, Tojiko, Seiga, and Kasen.

That part shouldn't take long, but there will be some tests I'll be conducting in the Arena to make sure they're doing what they're suppose to do.

Also part of the big delay was trying to find the cause of why the Inaba sprites wouldn't appear and after reworking the sprites twice, I eventually found the cause. :P But at least they're now working.

As usual, feedback would be appriciated. And do expect the release soon. Probably in the new week or two.

Patchy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mukyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 03, 2011, 07:56:13 pm »

Oh sweet nice to see this one is still alive. Looking good and nice work with the Tewi sprites.

Rinnosuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Mister Mannosuke
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 05, 2011, 04:58:43 am »

This is great news and don't worry i'm sure everyone won't mind waiting for the pc98 yukkuris to show up though i have a question about them. When you make them are you going to include Mima and Shinki cause if you are i will never be off this mod

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Ult1mara's Let's Plays and reviews
« Reply #246 on: November 09, 2011, 09:30:59 am »

Totaku dude it looks like so far ur mod is the most popular. Well most ppl are voting for ur mod over others ^_^
The local scottish drunken dwarf
Dwarf Fortress Mod Reviews
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=84405.0

Rinnosuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Mister Mannosuke
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 11, 2011, 08:52:11 am »

This is great news and don't worry i'm sure everyone won't mind waiting for the pc98 yukkuris to show up though i have a question about them. When you make them are you going to include Mima and Shinki cause if you are i will never be off this mod
Nevermind as of writing Fortress is being attacked by Justakurri which is based on Mima

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 11, 2011, 11:20:41 am »

Oh sweet nice to see this one is still alive. Looking good and nice work with the Tewi sprites.

I'm glad that there are some out there that stil remember it. ^^ Anyways I should have the new release ready soon.

Totaku dude it looks like so far ur mod is the most popular. Well most ppl are voting for ur mod over others ^_^
Awesome, I guess there might be a chance that Suika Fortress will get a second look. I'm going to try to this update done hopefully for you to mess so you can have more FUN with it. XD
Nevermind as of writing Fortress is being attacked by Justakurri which is based on Mima

Ah yes the Juttsukkuri is the Mima based yukkuri, she mainly function as a megabeast. Supposedly very dangerous too. But I think with the current system I may need to retweak her a bit. And also in my files Shinki exsist as a Yukkuri too. But I hadn't implimented her in yet. Though I'm looking for a way to throw her into the game in general. Somehow....

Anyways, the yukkuris sprites for Seiga, Tojiko, Futo, Mamizou and Kasen are nearly done.

My main concern is coming up with thier behavior quirks. Most of this should be easy, but I'm still debating on some of it using the current DF system.
Spoiler: For Yukkuri behavior (click to show/hide)

Hopefully I'll have this done by somewhere between Monday-Wendsday. (Maybe the weekend if I'm not distacted and have everything done!) Then I should releaase the 0.7 update

Grimlocke

• Bay Watcher
  • *kobold noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 11, 2011, 11:44:53 am »

Good to see this mod is still alive, and I hope to see it carried over to whatever Toady's next update will be called. It should allow a lot more quirks for this mod then, cant wait to expiriment on it  :P
I make Grimlocke's History & Realism Mods. Its got poleaxes, sturdy joints and bloomeries. Now compatible with DF Revised!

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 12, 2011, 02:06:34 pm »

Good to see this mod is still alive, and I hope to see it carried over to whatever Toady's next update will be called. It should allow a lot more quirks for this mod then, cant wait to expiriment on it  :P

Oh it will there are plans for the Release 1 of the Caravan arc once Toady releases it. Alot of content is very exploitable for me to add in various Touhou charaters and new things when that time comes.

Currently I'm in the middle of the token phase with the new Yukkuri. I should be done with that soon and testing them out eventually. Once that is done then I can release the new update.

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 14, 2011, 12:39:42 pm »

Wat is the ETA on the new patch update Totaku? Cause i Think I may wait till u update it before I actually start on making the LP for this mod ^_^.

Since It almost looks guaranteed that this mod will be the next LP I will be doing on my DF mods LPs

^_^_^_^_^ =^.^=

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 14, 2011, 01:41:09 pm »

Wat is the ETA on the new patch update Totaku? Cause i Think I may wait till u update it before I actually start on making the LP for this mod ^_^.

Since It almost looks guaranteed that this mod will be the next LP I will be doing on my DF mods LPs

^_^_^_^_^ =^.^=
Somewhere between today to as late as Wendsday.

I'm working on the last bit of token placement and adding in one extra thing for the Inabas before doing some final testing and then I will launch the next update.

That's what's in my current plan.

After that will be a at least one or two more updates before Suika Fortress goes into a brief rest until Caravan Arc Release 1 comes out. (assuming they get done before it's release)

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 14, 2011, 03:44:12 pm »

Thats cool Totaku will look forward to seeing the new updates to Suika fort ^_^

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Suika Fortress UPDATED- V0.7 or V7 10 Desire Yukkuris and Inabas everywhere!
« Reply #254 on: November 15, 2011, 07:17:14 pm »

Well I'm done for now. The yukkuris are done and seem to be in working condition! They should be fun for you all to deal with (if your into evil regions and good regions). And don't forget to say hi to the rabbits as they're bound to come for your stuff. So be ready to have FUN on a whole new level...

Suika Fortress 0.7 is now out!
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=1601

Anyways, here's my summary of the update that I put on the site. Oh and I've also updated the link to the Touhou Wiki (The Wikia is obsolete and considered useless now)

V.0.7 Most of the 10 Desire characters are in now as yukkuris! Also Kasen Ibara is a yukkuri too. Finally some creatures have undead poison class feeatures to them. Also the Inaba race in now been added too. Which seem to function as a more older fashion type thiving race. Beware for they're a sneaky bunch!

Well that all for now. I'm gonna get ready for work and perhaps by the time I'm back I will get some feed back. Anyways. if you find something odd or wrong that could be a bug please notify me. After a day or two I'll discuss my next step for the next update.

Have fun!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 07:21:20 pm by Totaku »

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33