Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you be interested in different breeds of Sukusuku Hakutakus? (please reffer to post #330 [AKA page 23])

Yes, give us more animals!
- 23 (92%)
No, I rather take it easy!
- 2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33

Author Topic: Suika Fortress V0.7.5 - Back, but also not quite  (Read 129012 times)

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
  • Where very delicious cake shop?
    • View Profile
Re: Suika Fortress UPDATED- V0.6.7 or V6.7 A mod fit for Touhou fans
« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2011, 06:13:59 am »

I love having horns.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Went to sleep with two human buddies out in the wilderness. Woke up to see a whole flock of buzzards, and my two friends missing. Went chasing after the buzzards to have a yukkakkuri come out of nowhere and smash into me, taking 3 steps for every one I took, since I was still on the ground. It grabbed my leg and ripped it off.

EDIT: With my crappy speed, and pale and still drowsy, I couldn't run away, so I tried smacking it with my axe, which didn't really do much. Luckily, it wasn't doing much to me either, except for the ripped off leg at the beginning of the fight. After whacking away at each other for a while, the yukkakkuri overexerted itself, and I had an opportunity to gore it with my horn, puncturing its right lung.

EDIT: Finally managed to kill it by continuously hacking at its face until it fell off.

EDIE: Ran into another one shortly after. After a long fight, my Suika had her right arm nerves messed up and had her left hand broken before she passed out from pain. The yukkakkuri proceeded to bite her head, crushing her skull.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 07:01:11 am by Patchouli »

lunaris69

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 12, 2011, 09:25:29 pm »

i am going through to search for all the changes made from the original dwarf fortress. ill report any bugs i find

there appears to be no [CREATURE:yukkuriggle] tag on the yukku kogasa.

or the yukkuriggle

the [CREATURE:Y_HINA] is in the subterranean creatures when it is found in [BIOME:ANY_FOREST]

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 02:03:54 pm by lunaris69 »

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
  • The little oni that strikes the earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2011, 09:42:41 am »

I love having horns.

EDIT: Went to sleep with two human buddies out in the wilderness. Woke up to see a whole flock of buzzards, and my two friends missing. Went chasing after the buzzards to have a yukkakkuri come out of nowhere and smash into me, taking 3 steps for every one I took, since I was still on the ground. It grabbed my leg and ripped it off.

EDIT: With my crappy speed, and pale and still drowsy, I couldn't run away, so I tried smacking it with my axe, which didn't really do much. Luckily, it wasn't doing much to me either, except for the ripped off leg at the beginning of the fight. After whacking away at each other for a while, the yukkakkuri overexerted itself, and I had an opportunity to gore it with my horn, puncturing its right lung.

EDIT: Finally managed to kill it by continuously hacking at its face until it fell off.

EDIE: Ran into another one shortly after. After a long fight, my Suika had her right arm nerves messed up and had her left hand broken before she passed out from pain. The yukkakkuri proceeded to bite her head, crushing her skull.

And that's why I love the yukkakkuri, nice and peaceful one moment, but the moment you look at it wrong and tick you off. It'll rip your head off. XP
there appears to be no [CREATURE:] tag on the yukku kogasa.

Thanks for the heads up, I went and fixed the problem, but I won't be able to put an update up just yet because I'm currently adding new stuff right now.

As of right now.

Earth Sprits are now in, they are weak and frail, but to make up for it, extremly agile. They can't really hurt you though but if they do manage to get pass you they might steal your stuff. :P

Faires: I'm actually working on a varaity of faries as of this moment. But because they all be unique in one way or another, I decided it would be better to place them in as seperate creatures rather than castes.

Right now I got the Sunflower Fairy, which is the most common of faires. mostly located in tempurate regions. At most they may fire sunflower seeds at you. But that's probably it.

Next will be the Desert Fairy; a fairy that roams in drylands and desert regions. They are more aggressive compared to the regular fairy. And will fling fire at you without hesitation.

Finally the snow fairy: (not to be confused with Cirno the [strongest] Ice Fairy) which live in more colder regions, Tigra moslty, but they may even settle in tundra. Mainly like to fling snowballs.

Now right now I'm busy trying to get one big problem out of the way. Thier corpse item. All of them will drop seeds. But I've run into a problem with trying to get them to drop the right seed.

In the Sunflower faries's case. It's Wild Strawberries.

So far I managed to get them to drop seeds. But they they aren't any type of seed. Just seeds. :P If you can figure out what wrong with the code here, it would be most helpful here's the example:

Code: [Select]
[ITEMCORPSE:SEEDS:NO_SUBTYPE:PLANT:BERRIES_STRAW_WILD]Mind telling me where I went wrong?
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otakukind!

And maker of the mod in progress known as Suika Fortress Now for 0.34.xx!

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2011, 11:55:17 am »

Code: [Select]
[ITEMCORPSE:SEEDS:NO_SUBTYPE:PLANT_MAT:BERRIES_STRAW_WILD]Maybe?

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2011, 11:19:21 am »

Thanks a bunch there Patchouli, I didn't realize I had forgotten to use _MAT. Now they're dropping the right type of seeds.

Anyways, it's time for an update:

Recently, I've been play around with the faires a bit and noticed that one thing I found most interesting about them is just how dangerous they can be.

Quick arena experiments show that the sunflower faries can pose a rather serious threat to an unarmed Suika if provoked. Just by firing sunflower seed at you in there large numbers can bruise and hurt a Suika rather quick. XD

Course the desert faries are no laughing matter since they are agressive fighters by nature.

Snow Faries are probably the lest threatening of the three since they come is lesser numbers, but that doesn't mean they can't be taken lightly.

Currently I'm now working on ghost fairies. at the moment. I think I need to look carefully at some issues with thier stats though. Cause they don't seem to be doing any serious damage. I'm guessing having a body made of gas makes them rather...well frail.

So I may change them into "zombie goast faries" instead.

Otherwise, they seem alright.

Oh and while I'm on the subject, I've decided to add in a new plant into the game....

Sunflowers!

Sunflowers are pretty much going to behave like an outdoor plant. And since I got sunflower faires, I said, why not let them drop sunflower seed upon defeat?

Anyways, like most outdoor plants, sunflowers will be grown outside, and they will be edible, both raw and cooking. On the more interesting side though, they can be used to make Sunrise Flour and even Sunflower oil. At least I hope that's what the raw will allow it to do.

Anyways, once I have the zombie fairy readjusted, I'll probably move on to FOEs. I'm not entirely sure how these guys will work since they are simple looking, but I would like to make several variation of them.

Then it'll be off to working on experimenting with night creature tags and Touhou charaters...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 12:17:02 pm by Totaku »

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2011, 01:38:00 pm »

Anyways, once I have the zombie fairy readjusted, I'll probably move on to FOEs. I'm not entirely sure how these guys will work since they are simple looking, but I would like to make several variation of them.
I'm not even really quite sure how FOEs are associated with Touhou.

I use them as a replacement for & at the moment.

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2011, 11:25:30 pm »

Well orginally they were known as Kedamas(or fuzzball if you translate it), which appeared in some of the earlier PC Touhou games (PCB and IN I think) They are more or less spinning fuzzballs in those games. They got the name F.O.E. after the Enternia Oddessy meme that came from ISOYS and sort of since then have been given that face. :P

So no, I'm not going to call them FOEs, but rather Kedamas.

Anyways, the faries are now done and so are their sprites.

So now I'm moving on to Kedama territory.

Pretty much I decided Kedamas are going to be color coded and each have unique abilities.

Red ones will breath fire
Blue ones can breath frost bitten breath
Green ones can inject a poison in you (haven't decided on a sickness yet)
White ones are fast and agile and smaller in size
And black ones are slow but have high endurance and larger in size.

Like all Kedama they should be capable of flight, and I think should exsist in all regions except frozen areas.
I'm guess they should be about the size of a Suika(Dwarf size. But I'm unsure... but in truth thier size can vary, so I guess body modifiers could be used in the process.)

Now if you got some ideas you may want to bring up on these fuzzballs before I start, then feel free. For right now I'll be working on their basic construction.

Edit: Now if someone can come up with a total of 9 different Kedamas, perhaps I can replace the Gibbons entirely.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 12:04:37 am by Totaku »

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 15, 2011, 03:33:10 am »

Well orginally they were known as Kedamas(or fuzzball if you translate it), which appeared in some of the earlier PC Touhou games (PCB and IN I think) They are more or less spinning fuzzballs in those games. They got the name F.O.E. after the Enternia Oddessy meme that came from ISOYS and sort of since then have been given that face. :P
Oh, I never associated the two. I sometimes wonder what I am shooting at in the games.

I just use the FOE sprite as a filler for & to properly represent the amount of untender love about to be received.

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 15, 2011, 12:14:38 pm »

Well I think I figured out what I'm going to do for the kedama as of this point. I still have to build and test them.

Also did some quick experimenting with the night creature tags. While it doesn't show any visibles signs after World genning, it seems to accept the tag, which to me means there's a chance the night creature tag will work.

Oh and while I'm at it. I'm going to go ahead and make it clear that I'm currently getting ahold of the demo of Ten Desires right now.(Yes, ZUN released it today online.)

I heard that alot of old faces appear here. But at the same time we get new faces in the mix. So I guess I'll be making resevations to add in and replace certain creatures with yukkuri again. :P

Time to check this game out.

Jeoshua

• Bay Watcher
  • God help me, I think I may be addicted to modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 15, 2011, 04:27:33 pm »

As for these fairies.  I like the very idea of them, and even the limitations of DF seem to suit them.

For example:

The seeds that they drop.  Sure they're plantable and might even grow into fruit or something, but also you could make some kind of reaction (maybe mask it as planting them in a "Potted Plant" reaction).

First generation they wouldn't work quite right.  They'd be sickly, basically.  A tame faerie is not a well faerie.
I like fortresses because they are still underground.

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 15, 2011, 11:13:23 pm »

Ok time for look at what I got here:
i am going through to search for all the changes made from the original dwarf fortress. ill report any bugs i find

there appears to be no [CREATURE:yukkuriggle] tag on the yukku kogasa.

or the yukkuriggle

the [CREATURE:Y_HINA] is in the subterranean creatures when it is found in [BIOME:ANY_FOREST]

The first thing was definetly an error on my part with the Yukkuwriggle. Once again, thanks for clearing this up for me. I put the antman creature tag back on it (since it was based off of that to begin with)

As for Hina, that one really doesn't matter. The main reason it's there is because it's easy for me to remember. That yukkuri still appears in an evil forest area regardless. Which she should.

Also please try and write a new post every now and then if you find more bugs, it'll be easier for find them that way.

As for these fairies.  I like the very idea of them, and even the limitations of DF seem to suit them.

For example:

The seeds that they drop.  Sure they're plantable and might even grow into fruit or something, but also you could make some kind of reaction (maybe mask it as planting them in a "Potted Plant" reaction).

First generation they wouldn't work quite right.  They'd be sickly, basically.  A tame faerie is not a well faerie.
A very interesting idea you pitched there. Making potted plants would be an amusing approach. But it's something I'll have to consider later down the road. Cause I'm busy right now adding in tons of new creatures into the list.

Now, I've just got through playing Ten Desires and have to say this game was amusing and actually easier compared to other Touhou games.

Strnagly though, this is the first time in a direct sequle that ZUN seems to have decided to use characters from past games in part of the plot.

He seems to make Touhou more story driven compared to before hand.

But thankfully, we got two new charaters in the mix.

As I keep looking at this poll and calculating who I want to put in, one thing's clear. I'm going to have to divide this up into Multi-releases.

First one will the new Gensokyo creatures and Gensokyo charaters as night creatures (assuming it's possible).

Once that's done, I'll release that one and then begin work on the next one. The Inaba and more yukkuri release.

This one will put focus on the Inaba race I wanted to include and also putting in all the new yukkuris I wanted to add in both from speculation and from this poll, this includes the new cast of the 10 Desires demo.

I'll likely have the Kedama done this weekend since I'm still working on them...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 12:14:48 am by Totaku »

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 15, 2011, 11:32:55 pm »

Quote from: ZUN
Even though I only put out one work a year, having thought about how long I’ve been at it, I imagine the target demographics for my games have changed.

And so, this time, I will be keeping the difficulty level in check and won’t be going wild on the complexity of the game mechanics.
I laughed in a bittersweet sort of way with the "I imagine the target demographics for my games have changed".

But I don't really mind as long as the patterns don't suffer for it. Touhou was never too crazy with the difficulty when compared to other shmups, but it doesn't really matter much for me since I can't beat Lunatic anything, and I prefer the StB style games anyways.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 11:35:42 pm by Patchouli »

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 16, 2011, 02:12:23 pm »

Ok the Kedamas are done and they are all accounted for.

The fun part is while these critter may pose a bit of a threat if your not prepared, the good part about them is they can make possible pets.

Chances are I bet their fuzzy hair could make some nice fur clothes. :3 Course catching one's gonna be the hard part. :P

Meanwhile I've been doing some experiement with Rumia and heres what I can tell you.

Following world Gen, Rumia seem to wander around the region for a bit striking fear in the hearts of everyone.... by eating turkeys. :P

But anyways, yes I was able to do a quick experiment and made Rumia into a "Youkai of the Night".

So yes, it is possible which mean now I will begin the last stage of the hurdle of placing in some actual Touhous in shortly.

So far, the canidates I have on the list are:
Rumia: Basic Youkai of the night, more or less avrage in terms of youkai. Will pretty much be a carnivor for obvious reason and will be spending her time looking for food more or less. :P (Now if there was a way to make it become night around her presense, then that would make this so much better...

Mystia: Night Sparrow: to be fair, she probably won't be much different from Rumia. Possibly more agile, but other wise I can't say much there....

Wriggle: She's going to have the glowtile effect on her. But I can't see her doing much either. She'll be much like Rumia and Mystia. If only we could summon creatures.....Unless I make a play of breath attack and make it be like...."Bug swarms"

Yamane: Yamane will be a fun one. Being able to spread infection and dieseas will make me make use of syndroms like crazy. Also considering giving her "hidden legs" which I got the idea off from a doujin that seem to give a pretty interesting concept on Yamane's dress and why it looks poofy in the first place. (hint: it wasn't a worksafe doujin) :P

Kisume: Playing with fire is what Kisume is known for, and also devouring unwary traveler when they pass under her.

People I want to consider, but I need more time to experiment:

Medicene: She would be a good addition with her bitter hatred to humans and her poison. I'm certain I can make her body out of ceramic as well. :P Might make her fraglie, but I can make up for it.... Problem is.... Can a night creature live "on top of a hill" rather than live inside of a burrow on a hill.....

Miyako: Yeah, the new 10 Desires Jiyang-shi has alot going for her. Just for what she and what she does. But I ask "is it too soon?" She was summoned by someone to protect the masouleum. But yet she can't remember anything.... She might not be a stand alone charater...which is why I might wait. Also I preffer having her live in a graveyard which obviously doesn't exsist yet.

Now just to note, the experiment I did with Rumia was more or less a place holder. Not what's going to offically happen in the end. But with the fact that I now know it's possible to make some unique night creatures. I will be beginning work on doing some very fun stuff. So to put it simple, these youkai are going to require some serious alteration that I'm going to be doing some work on. I'll probably explain in detail later.

But in the mean time: If there was a Touhou charater you think I should add in as a Night Creature, please feel free to drop a suggestion!

Remember though, I'm limiting it strictly to Youkai right now, and remember to give me a good reason why I should add the said youkai in. Because I have to make sure  I can apply this and keep it as accurate as possible using what's avalaible in the engine....

I'll go over deeper details of the Youkais later...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 09:12:47 pm by Totaku »

Totaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 18, 2011, 12:42:59 pm »

Ok guys, I'm gone ahead and done the research I needed here to transfer the Touhou charaters I've selected and decided to now discuss my plans for building to youkai that'll be in the Suika Fortress mod in my upcoming release. So without further ado, I would like to present:

The above piece is a representation of I managed to accomplish through basic experimentation of making Rumia into a "Night Creature" And yes, in one world gen example, she seemed to have a fixation of devouring turkeys. This was the first step to realizing the potential of bringing out some of the more aggressive youkai into the Suika Fortress realm. So from here on out, I will be turning this youkai thing into a bigger project to try to bring out the best of the youkais that I hope to add into this mod.

So with that I will being discussing the steps I plan to do now to make sure that the Touhou youkais I plan to introduce into the game will make with make things worth while and perhaps ensure that they'll be a bigger challenge compared to anything you confronted before....

1.The Youkais I plan to introduce as of this point will be the more weaker (as in less impressive danmaku) ones that are (or were once known) to cause trouble for humans.

Part of the plan for this day onward was to start off with some of the more basic youkais who's danmaku weren't all that flashy or impressive. Cause from what I've known, most of them didn't having much going to them other than thier ability. :P Which seem to give them the definition of who they were. Well I'm not saying thier patterns stunk because they were low level. What I'm trying to more or less say is that I want to keep them basic since there is no real way to make actual danmaku in this game (and probably won't be for years until magic is finally implimented by Toady) So yeah, why not start with the basic youkai and work our way up as time progresses...

2. Who am I planning to introduce?
Well as mentioned before: I currently got Rumia, Wriggle, Mystia, Yamane, and Kisume in my list, but I'm considering adding in Medicene too.

3. Will they be able to keep thier key abilities?
For most of them yes. Kisume, Yamane, and Medicene should be very easy to impliment. Wriggle, I'd have to wing it. Rumia and Mystia are the only one's I'm concerned about which is why I will be asking a few question regarding them at the end of this discussion.

4.With no real magic in DF yet, what are you going to do with the said youkai?
Well if following, Akyu's journal had any importance it notes that there is more than one way to exterminate a youkai, but most of the other ways are extremly difficult and not recommended (since using a shrinemaiden or fighting via spellcard combat are the best solutions). And since there are no magic or spellcard rules in this world yet. We will treat it as if this were a more barbaric time in Gensokyo.... (perhaps) What does this mean? Well if your going to go fight a youkai, you're gonna have to put everything you got into it and have a hope and a prayer cause you'll need it if you wish to survive. Besides above all else... youkai don't really die when they are killed. They just disappear for a while. :P

5.How hard could they possibly be to exterminate?
Insanely hard. You know some of the difficult yukkuri out there? They're only childs play compared to the youkais. Youkais will be more harder to take out and much more difficult to fight than most yukkuri (there are still some real tough yukkuri, but only a few will still be at part or tougher than youkais) Let's put it like this... If your going to go hunt a youkai you best prepare for what could be a long fight, high regeneration rates, tough defenses, and even skills will be given upon them to give them some degree of difficulty. Plus from Akyu's perspective, even if you were to managed to decapitate a youkai, to them it would only be a flesh wound to thier eyes. (Yes, that's how hard I'm talking about making them) More or less I'm aiming to make one area their vital weakspot. So no matter how much you hack them you probably won't get anywhere unless you destory the vital area, and I will garuntee it won't be easy. :P

6. How much of the youkai's behavior will remain in place?
If at all possible I would like to keep all of it. Cause I would like be fun for the youkai to act like who they're suppose to be. Rumia has already starting showing signs of her cannibalisitc behavior. Which is a plus. I'm iffy about Mystia, mainly because  she usually runs a lampery stand these days and sells to the anyone. Course problem is, Night creatures aren't quite accepted in welcome arms. I suppose I can try those sphere tags and see if I can make someone worship her. That may be the cloest thing I can get someone to "liking her" but other wise, well she's generally passive unless attacked or provoked in some way. Medicene, Wriggle, Yamane, and Kisume will easy to do, though most of thier behavior probably won't appear in legends. It'll be more like in game bahavior. Mostly through breath attacks and techniques. And to make sure that some of these youkais will eat humans, they're size will likely have to be bigger than a human to insure they can devour it. Yeah alot of things are being planned up cause this is going to be a bit of a complicated process, but I'm hoping it'll all pay off.

7.Why can't we have anything other than youkais right now?

Well ask yourself this question: Should Reimu live in a cave? Should she live under a mound of dirt? There's alot of problems to be conisdered with that plus her age would be limited too due to being a human, same goes for Marisa. Making them live longer would sort of brake the trend I'm trying to conduct here. Perhaps if there is someway to introduce a "unique individual" that would only be born in a specific time period and influence history, I would consider throwing them in. But as of this point, that's hardly possible. Sounds like a DF question I should dump for toady for the next DF talk.

Also consider the limited locations, some things wouldn't work out for some charaters. As I would love to make SDM come into the picture, but sadly she lives in a mansion, but if in the future, we can customize and make a vampire and her sister become nobles and rule a mansion, live with a maid, a youkai librarian, a little devil, and a youkai that serves as a body guard. I would glad throw the SDM team in the whole thing. But that's not quite possible. Same can be said for our new hopping zombie, I would like a graveyard for her to live in. ect. Again, more DF talk type questions I should ask.

And so far temples for night creatures sever as nothing but hideouts, so yeah. alot has to change before I consider putting in the more complex charaters in the game...

Course I may still toss in other if they can fit under the current system that is...

8. I got an idea for a Touhou youkai or charater we can add.
You do? Please give me some details about her and please tell me why you think she would be a good addition to the whole thing. I would need time to experiment with the modding system to ensure everything will work for her. But assuming I like the idea, I'll consider it, otherwise, they'll be in the maybe catagory to be consisdered for later when the opprotunity becomes more open....

Anyways, this is my idea about what I want to do with the youkais I've come up with for the time being.
Now I do have a question for you all since I am concerned about Rumia and Mystia...

Is there a way to make one's vision become disabled or dim for a period of time. You know... cause a temporary blindness effect. It would be nice to give Rumia and Mystia at least the abiltiy to simulate darkness and night blindness. I'm assuming IMPAIR_FUNCTION is the key to making blindness. This would be much appriciated. Also item corpse stuff would be nice to know too. Though I think Mystia should drop Lampery upon defeat at least.

Anyways off to work...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 12:59:45 pm by Totaku »

NW_Kohaku

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:SCIENCE_FOR_FUN: REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 18, 2011, 12:59:06 pm »

Simulating night blindness is fairly easy - just introduce a syndrome that targets the eyes.  CE_IMPAIR_FUNCTION instead of necrosis simply makes the eyes stop working if you want temporary effects.

Make Rumia have an undirected gas, and Mystia have a trailing vapor flow.  That would make Rumia have a general area of blindness, while Mystia purposefully aims her blindness at targets.

Anyway, I just want to point out that Yamame might be a spider, but she's listed as being friendly to others, and there's no indication of being a man-eater the way that Rumia is.  (That said, if we had a fortress with a tameable Yamame megabeast or night creature, I'd give in and start playing this mod, because that would just be adorable.)

Well ask yourself this question: Should Reimu live in a cave? Should she live under a mound of dirt?

What if my answer to these questions is "yes"? 

If you just run with "poor Reimu" fanon, and say her shrine got detroyed again, and she gave up on fixing it...

Anyway, what about Kogasa, Parsee and/or Hina night creatures? 

Alternately, you could just make some sort of "curse goddess" type of creature, which wouldn't be "Parsee" or "Hina" per-se, but rather just generic goddesses of the same type.

The same goes for the other characters - they are all based upon classic Japanese mythological creatures, so you can just make a jurogumo, rather than having three "Yamames" running around the world.

EDIT:

Ah! One more thing... Shouldn't all the SA characters be Forgotten Beasts?!  (Or at least, Jurogumos should replace the GCS...)  They're cavern creatures, after all.

Too bad the procedural creatures can't be modded yet.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 01:08:07 pm by NW_Kohaku »
Personally, I like [DF] because after climbing the damned learning cliff, I'm too elitist to consider not liking it.
"And no Frankenstein-esque body part stitching?"
"Not yet"

Improved Farming
Class Warfare
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33