Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: BYOR-The ExKirby Version-Night 2!  (Read 17742 times)

PrinnyBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR-The ExKirby Version-Night 2!
« Reply #165 on: November 15, 2009, 02:45:38 pm »

Hmm... This would actually make either web, or Dak required to...

Idea!

HEY WEB!

Can you explain your role in detail? Obviously I suspect you a bit right now, but I need to know. I think I might have found a trick.

Anyway as for the 3:3 thing, the reason I included that was because I was mathsing. ((Like math, but subtly different in that anything that enters my mind is thrown through.)) Also, ever heard of thinking outside the box? Mentally, one needs to evaluate all options first to decide on the possibility that is correct.

Also, if there's 3:3, there's no way for anything to make sense, but honestly, go ahead and ignore the basic set up there. And seriously, I could almost turn around and point at you for that post in the same logic as a mafian. In fact, I will. Unfortunately, I'm not looking for a mafian, I'm looking for a cult leader specifically.

Seriously? You guys are going to just post one after another and declare me cultist? I'm not a friggin cultist. Why do you think I had that giant sleep-depraved post? I'm sure there's townies left since I'm one, and really, I'm just over here hoping I'm not the last one, because unless I'm recruited, there's no way I can win apparently.

((Heheh, I think I actually figured out a way for a town win. It's rather ridiculous though so...))

((I can't begin to comment on you two.))

I won't cool down... I have to keep my instincts hot... I can do this...
I hope someone may note the type I so enjoy, the style I love to play via by my more subtle ploy...

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #166 on: November 15, 2009, 02:54:26 pm »

Vote Count-4 To Lynch

Web's vote has been placed on himslef!

PrinnyBaal-Zai (1)
webadict-dakarian, Mr.Person, webadict (3)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 02:57:55 pm by ExKirby »
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 15, 2009, 03:03:09 pm »

Okay, Baal. Ignoring your completely bullshit answer of "thinking outside the box" (who the hell ignores their own position in things?), I'm going to unvote PrinnyBaal. Reason being, upon reviewing Dak's posts, that you couldn't be the Cult Leader, which is the only Cultist we need to kill from my understanding.

And seriously, I could almost turn around and point at you for that post in the same logic as a mafian. In fact, I will. Unfortunately, I'm not looking for a mafian, I'm looking for a cult leader specifically.

Could you explain how my post implicates me as scum? Around here, you need to back up your claims. You can't just go around throwing "YOU'RE SCUM LOL" at people who suspect you.

...I think it may be best if the remaining people roleclaim. I mean, it'd be easy to bullshit, but if they claim and I use my power and result comes up Lawyer, providing us with the roles of everyone, we'll know who is lying. Simple enough, right?

[PPE:] Ubhubf, what? ...Didn't that happen with Janus too? EK announcing who a player was voting for? Except this time, the vote was placed on the person voting... wut
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

PrinnyBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 15, 2009, 03:06:31 pm »

Oh for the love of GOD WHY!?

Please, no one hammer Web. I at least need to ask him something. I mean, sure, if he's the cult leader and all that, but he's one of two people remaining who claimed Vig of any sort, and I need one.

... Not to mention that we can do better by... You know, really, it doesn't matter. I'm not going to convince anyone to pay attention to me. -_-" Hopefully he's the cult leader.

... sigh... It's not like I wasn't betting on luck anyway.

PPE: Because when you saw that, you declared I was cultist. If you were cultist, naturally you wouldn't have had reason to say that, and if you were townie, you wouldn't have had reason to accept the premise in the first place, and wouldn't have a reason to choose between the two.
I hope someone may note the type I so enjoy, the style I love to play via by my more subtle ploy...

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 15, 2009, 03:18:45 pm »

PPE: Because when you saw that, you declared I was cultist. If you were cultist, naturally you wouldn't have had reason to say that, and if you were townie, you wouldn't have had reason to accept the premise in the first place, and wouldn't have a reason to choose between the two.

lulwut? I never declared you cultist. I said you were either Mafia or Cult and asked which you were, because you couldn't be townie with what you said. Rather strong and specific denial and OMGUS against someone who didn't say you were part of the cult~

Wait...again... Why wouldn't I have had reason to say that you were cultist if I were cultist...? Because you are cultist, and I wouldn't want to out a fellow Cultist? Are you outright admitting to being cultist now?

And why wouldn't I have had reason to accept "the premise" as townie? You got some 'splaining to do~

But yeah. Nobody should place the hammer on Web.

PRINNY: WHO SHOULD I USE MY POWER ON? YOU, DAK AND M.P HAVEN'T EVEN MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT SUCH A POWERFUL TOOL FOR TOWN YET. WHY IS THAT?
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

PrinnyBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2009, 04:32:28 pm »

You know what? Maybe I should just hammer the stupid vote, it's not like it matters.

VOTE: WEBADICT

Done. There, phase over, can we continue?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 16, 2009, 01:59:14 pm »

Wow... really?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 16, 2009, 02:12:50 pm »

That's 4. Webadict has been lynched. Everyone, if everything goes to schedule, the game will end on Night 3.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2009, 12:20:45 pm »

Guys, the night has not ended but this is URGENT. I have lost the QuictTopic links due to a FireFox error. Will those who have them please PM them to me. Thank you.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2009, 01:42:00 pm »

I can tell you now that PrinnyBaal, the cult leader, has been killed, but the cult has won anyway!

We have;

2 Townies-Mr.Person and webadict
2 Cult-dakarian and Zai, who are both Ex-scum
1 Regular Scum, Org

I can't see a way in which anyone BUT the cult can win. Therefor, I declare this game OVER, and given to PrinnyBaal, Leafsnail, dakarian and Zai!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2009, 01:46:38 pm »

Roles;

JanusTwoFace
Quote from: Kirby
You are Kirby. During the Night phase, you choose someone to inhale and steal their role's ability for the following day and night. However, it's hard to get sucked into a giant mouth without realizing it, so when you do this, the targeted person will be notified.
dakarian
Quote from: The IRS
You are a member of the IRS. In other words, a taxman. Once per day, you can charge someone Vote Tax and claim their vote for yourself. However, taxmen are hated, and therefor, if a vote is on you, you cannot claim tax on it. Also, the person you claimed tax on will be notified, so...
Zai
Quote from: Ninja Zombie Alien Pirate Lawyer Robot Doctor Cookie Monster
I'm not gonna say what you are. You have a 9-sided die, with all your abilities on it. Once per day, you may roll your dice on one person and he will turn into that thing. The list of abilities are as follows;

1-Ninja, the target gets killed by Samuri.
2-Zombie, he pees his pants and no-one will accept the target's vote.
3-Alien, you and the target will gain a QuickTopic link up.
4-Pirate, you steal his power and no-one can use it anymore-some exceptions.
5-Lawyer, all role names will be paired with their owners.
6-Robot, his inability to use common speech will result in him being only allowed to use 3 words/post.
7-Doctor, he gains the powers of a doctor.
8-Cookie, he loses all ability to speak at all.
9-Monster, all powers targeting him are negated.

The target will be made public, as will the result. The majority of powers are one day only, and once a power has been use, it comes off the die.
webadict
Quote from: The letter E
You love the letter E. You love it so much, that when someone fails to use the letter E in their post, you kill them the following night.
Neruz
Quote from: Toonyaddict
You can't make up your mind between ToonyMan or webadict. This dilema confuses others as well, so therefor, all inspections are worthless on you.
Org
Quote from: Captain Malcolm Reynolds[/quote
Hang on a sec, who is Captain Malcolm Reynolds?

*wiki search*

Er... you are a TV star? Meh, I have no idea really... so just have a cop ability and get lost.
Leafsnail
Quote from: Leafsnail
You are an awesome moderator on the IncrediBots forums. Going on the grounds that you're not scum doing the nightkill, you get a nightkill of your own.
Kashyyk
Quote from: Ur-Quan Battleship
You are a battleship. Not really, but you are the captain. During the night, you can kill someone. Simple =3
Mr.Person
Quote from: Rich Uncle Pennybags
You are rich. You have the ability to bribe the lynchers to screw up the lynch, making it worthless. You can't stop the same person's lynch twice, and you can't stop your own lynch.
PrinnyBaal
Quote from: Proffesor Z
You are a DJ. During the night, you can head to a dance club, therefore leaving anyone who targets you wondering where you were. To keep things real, you can't go to the club two nights in a row.
Pandarsenic
Quote from: Doctor SCIENCE!
You have three one shot inventions-labeled A, B or C. Due to your poor memory, you forgot what they do, but you can remember that they either Kill, Investigate, Roleblock, Protect or fire sleeping gas, disabling them for the day.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 17, 2009, 01:50:28 pm »

You should of played out the last night so I could go ahead and get converted. Jerk.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 17, 2009, 01:51:24 pm »

Super cult = broken :P.

Wait, who was the cult leader?  I thought it was Priny...

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 17, 2009, 01:51:43 pm »

It was Prinny!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 17, 2009, 01:53:29 pm »

I can tell you now that PrinnyBaal, the cult leader, has been killed, but the cult has won anyway!

We have;

2 Townies-Mr.Person and webadict
2 Cult-dakarian and Zai, who are both Ex-scum
1 Regular Scum, Org

I can't see a way in which anyone BUT the cult can win. Therefor, I declare this game OVER, and given to PrinnyBaal, Leafsnail, dakarian and Zai!

Lynch a cult.  Reg-scum kills a cult; cult converts.

We have 3-p lylo.  Lynch cultist.  Standard scum wins.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16