Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: BYOR-The ExKirby Version-Night 2!  (Read 17773 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR-The ExKirby Version-Day 1
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2009, 03:29:34 pm »

Who defines content? You? ExKirby? Is content defined as game-specific words or just words? Is this an average, a combined total, post with least content, what? Web, you're gonna have to be more specific here.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2009, 03:45:22 pm »

To remove any paranoia, non of you are dead men yet. YET.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2009, 03:58:35 pm »

I have just recieved word that, due to some force or another, Janus's vote has been moevd to Panda!

Pandarsenic-ExKirby, JanusTwoFace (6)

Everyone looks at the whiteboard. They all agreed on a 6 to lynch, and somehow, 6 lines appeared next to Pandarsenic's name. Everyone turns to face him. He starts backing off, then breaks into a run. He is followed by Leafsnail and Org, who had slept through most of the shenanigans. Panda pulls out a gun and starts taking pot shots. The duo dodge all the bullets, until Leaf takes the initiative, catches up to Panda, kicks the gun out of his hand and, with a quick hand movement, grabs the gun and shoots. Dead. PC H. Jass appears, and overlooks the mess. "Looks like you've tried a person, eh? We'll take a night to examine him, the restof you can go home."

It's now Night 1.

NIGHT 1
Wishing Upon a Star

Leaf takes a seat outside the police office. Zai, noticing him, takes a seat next to. "You OK, Leaf?"
"I have a bad feeling we killed the wrong person."
"Oh, come on! What makes you think that!"
"No-one drew those 6 lines next to Panda's name."
"Eh?"
"Did you see anyone put them there?"
"No, but... well, we just need to get some sleep and hope for tommorow. Maybe we can get one then." Zai walkes home, and, reluctantly, so does Leafsnail.

Night actions, pl0x.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR-The ExKirby Version-Night 1
« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2009, 04:05:01 pm »

DAY 2
Trivial Pursuit
[/color]

You all enter the normal room to find three bodies. One, you recognize as Panda's from yesterday. The next one seems to be Janus's, which is peppered with bullet holes and a large hole in the middle. Next was Neruz, which was hardly identifyable due to the large mallet strikes on it.

"Sorry, we were using this room as an autopsy. Anyway, we got the data.

Pandarsenic;
Quote from: Doctor SCIENCE!
You have three one shot inventions-labeled A, B or C. Due to your poor memory, you forgot what they do, but you can remember that they either Kill, Investigate, Roleblock, Protect or fire sleeping gas, disabling them for the day.

JanusTwoFace;
Quote from: Kirby
You are Kirby. During the Night phase, you choose someone to inhale and steal their role's ability for the following day and night. However, it's hard to get sucked into a giant mouth without realizing it, so when you do this, the targeted person will be notified.

Neruz
Quote from: Toonyaddict
You can't make up your mind between ToonyMan or webadict. This dilema confuses others as well, so therefor, all inspections are worthless on you.

Day 2 is... go!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2009, 04:06:05 pm »

No alignment flips?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2009, 04:08:26 pm »

Are they town?  Scum?  If they are all town... doesn't that put us at mylo already?  If so, a No Lynch would be in order for today.

Or perhaps we should lynch webadict, the one who lied about his role yesterday.  Care to explain why Mr.Person is still very much alive?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2009, 04:31:15 pm »

Are they town?  Scum?  If they are all town... doesn't that put us at mylo already?  If so, a No Lynch would be in order for today.

Or perhaps we should lynch webadict, the one who lied about his role yesterday.  Care to explain why Mr.Person is still very much alive?
Well, the way I see it, you should probably be asking Mr.Person, now shouldn't you?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2009, 05:03:01 pm »

Maybe Mr.Person got protected? Or, Webadict, did lie? Either way, it's a WIFOM.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2009, 05:16:05 pm »

2 Night Kills? Since the Vig's (that's what Web's effectively claiming, right?) kill didn't go through (according to him, at least), that means either the mafia has 2 kills (it's happened before), we have 2 Vigs, or there's a Serial Killer in addition to the Vig. Correct?

But since there doesn't appear to be an alignment flip (unless being mafia is included in the mafia roles?), this makes this even more confusing.

So yeah. EK, please clarify: Are there alignment flips?
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2009, 06:09:59 pm »

If there's no alignment flips, this game is going to become much uglier.

Unless we can take account on where one of the kills came from, we're technically in lylo, since the next night will probably bring two kills.  If it's a mafia + SK, the game won't end, but there will be too many scum for the town to fight off by that point.  We'll have a chance if we can lynch scum today.

First, we need the priority out of the way: to find out if we get alignment flips. 

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

PrinnyBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2009, 06:12:10 pm »

Alright, how many vigs might there be, one, two? I ended up with two "vigs" being revealed to me in the night, if my interpretation of the train wreck that is the description of my night action of watching someone is correct. ((Really, it's the only interpretation I can get.)) For now, I"ll try confirming this, however I'm sufficiently confused by the grammar that right now- I haven't a clue wth happened.

That said, guys, please avoid hammering until I can at least get a reply from Kirb on that count. Also, at this point, it's been mentioned we don't know what they flipped- so I can only hope that our vigs got mafians- I doubt the mafia would happily open fire on a bunch of mafians, so I'm pretty certain that at least one corpse in that pile isn't mafian, barring redirects or something perhaps...

Actually- huh. I really am more confused by the PM I got, is it legal to post a PM you got from the GM for a night action?
I hope someone may note the type I so enjoy, the style I love to play via by my more subtle ploy...

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 12, 2009, 06:14:30 pm »

NEVER allowed.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

PrinnyBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2009, 06:21:15 pm »

Fair enough. I'm still asking Kirb for clarification on it. I guess I'll just ask; The two of you I spoke of, what are both of your night actions? I'm a watcher- or whatever the word you guys use for someone who gets told everyone who visited a particular person each night is. ((Also, I notice that the message Kirb sent me was copied to both of the other two, doesn't one normally... avoid sending PMs like that?))

Can both of you help me solve this mystery?
(I'm not revealing who I'm speaking of atm, since you know, it would be sort of cruel to just out people. They can choose to out themselves. Kirb included the names of everyone involved in copies anyway, so if anyone in the pile is a mafian/SK they know who all was involved anyway.)

Forgot to do it last post; But I may as well do it again: Some music for you all.
I hope someone may note the type I so enjoy, the style I love to play via by my more subtle ploy...

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2009, 06:29:55 pm »

Fair enough. I'm still asking Kirb for clarification on it. I guess I'll just ask; The two of you I spoke of, what are both of your night actions? I'm a watcher- or whatever the word you guys use for someone who gets told everyone who visited a particular person each night is. ((Also, I notice that the message Kirb sent me was copied to both of the other two, doesn't one normally... avoid sending PMs like that?))

Can both of you help me solve this mystery?
(I'm not revealing who I'm speaking of atm, since you know, it would be sort of cruel to just out people. They can choose to out themselves. Kirb included the names of everyone involved in copies anyway, so if anyone in the pile is a mafian/SK they know who all was involved anyway.)

Waitwait... So... You watched either Neruz or Janus... But 2 people showed up to kill him (whichever one)?

...But if those 2 people went to kill the same guy

...OH WAIT I THINK I SEE. You just know that they visited one of these two. You don't know which one killed him. So one of them may have been investigating him. I was thinking for a minute there that we had 3 SKs/Vigs (2 going after one of the dead, one mafia kill, and Web being blocked).

...That is what you're saying, right? That you only know that 2 people visited the deceased, but you don't know which killed him?
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

PrinnyBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 12, 2009, 06:36:36 pm »

The description involved makes me hesitant to say that, as... well, apparently two different lethal weapons were involved ((Neither of which makes any sense for what people went in described as, but that's never stopped someone before. Could just relate to the roles/role...))

But... no, I'm pretty sure I can't understand that to mean there was one killer. It very clearly states 2 people involved in the death of the Janus, ((I chose Janus to watch, obviously.)) which leads me to believe that both of the others have some sort of NK action.

This is a snowball. Atop a mountain. And it's ROLLING. ((Sort of funny, since I screwed up, but meh. I wonder if I should just openly role claim since I described what I do...))
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16