Poll

Sure, go ahead, do whatever you want.

Really
- 15 (62.5%)
Go ahead
- 9 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Magic the Gathering: Bay of Twelve  (Read 9690 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic the Gathering: Bay of Twelve
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2010, 08:24:03 am »

Meh watch me care really...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2010, 08:25:40 am »

Eh, very well...

Lets move this to PMs...

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2010, 01:34:56 pm »

These card's mana costs are too high for what they do, not like we're doing it seriously anyway :P

If we felt insane enough though, we could most likely build Dwarf Fortress MtG universe block though, It'd take +100 cards somewhat balanced with each other though.

I know its sad, but I really love MtG. I also really love DF a combination of the two seemed inevitable. I am currently working on just this lol.

Also fixed

Edit: While I have worked very hard on this today, I have based it largely on the most recent formats, with of course a few exceptions. *Ahem* Rewind *Ahem* I also don't have any card arts for them as of yet. My real question is should I add naga/merfolk as a blue staple creature? Right now I have it so that Red is dwarves/goblins. Black is mainly goblins. Green contains the elves and white goes to the humans. Blue is empty for the most part except for a few birds and drakes. And counter magic. Cause blue is lame like that. Should I put in merfolk? And any suggestions?

Edit2: I can't help but notice the inconsistencies with the way the cards are developed, namely the lack of usage of key terms and stuff. Not to mention the Mixture of formats. I have tried to keep it true to MtG, but I can't help but notice that the card generator doesn't have the cascade mechanic yet, which is a huge mechanic in the current standard format. As well as landfall. REally big in the current set. I have a few ideas about how it could be worked in with a few interesting creatures, but yea. It's not like this is super serious or anything, but it might be fun anyway. I've enjoyed making cards if nothing else
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 08:48:34 pm by ricemastah »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2010, 08:41:37 pm »

There is already an attempt at a card game similar to Magic that is based on Dwarf Fortress on this thread. I have run a couple of games of it here but I have been messing around with the rules and such, so you might want to try to get someone to run an original recipe game for you first...

Of course, you might prefer to ignore that project and finish work on your own without corruption...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]