Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 5: End - Birth of a New Cause  (Read 41039 times)

Halmie

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb!
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 5: Day 3 - Desperation
« Reply #315 on: November 30, 2009, 08:04:52 pm »

RNG where did you ask me a question?

And I told theevilmonk that you should ask for a replacement if you are to busy for a game of mafia.

Also I did vote for Rooster on day 1.

My vote stays since theevilmonk just said he can't go on often and that he can't type well.
Meh.

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 30, 2009, 08:36:48 pm »

how is that a good reason to vote at this point in the game? not being able to get on often should have no impact during lylo, and its not my fault this thing doesnt like me fixing what i type. either way, halmieyour either an idiot using bad reasoning at this point in the game or are scum as well.

One of Jim and RNG are scum, and was helping lead the other, of that im sure. but one of them must be town as scum wouldnt buddy that close to his partner. I beleive its RNG

also i was rereading and found this to be entertaining. He was asked who he though would be in the finall five by Nirur
Probably you and The evil monk.
The evil monk because he is townie but not a threat when it comes down to final 5
And you. I just feel it in my guts that even if you aren't scum then you're not the kind of player to get lynched easily

and RNg whats so unacceptable about not posting till the next day when you have work early the next morning? thats just inconsiderate of you. or are you talkiing about something else i said in which case please elaborate

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 30, 2009, 08:38:06 pm »

ya know after re reading that post that quote i found entertaining probably makes me look bad, but thats cool i suppose

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 30, 2009, 08:38:48 pm »

Nirur Torir, I'd like to know where you stand. Can you list your thoughts about every player remaining in the game?
Gladly. I'll write my suspicions off the top of my head, but there may be others. I'm currently leaning slightly towards a theevilmonk/RNG scumteam view, but suspect everybody.

Jim: I couldn't find any suspicious quotes from you pre-day 3. All I really have on you is Redwarrior asking for a replacement; I trust Diakron when he says that it's unprecedented for him. However, you and Halmie going it at and then stopping when I accused theevilmonk and voting him with me is also somewhat suspicious. At least, I think it is.

Halmie: What can I say about him that you haven't already said? He's been posting passively.

Theevilmonk: He didn't even defend himself. Seems very scummy, but then Diakron didn't defend himself either, and flipped town. I suspect that he's hoping we catch onto that and don't lynch him, effectively WIFOMing us. I refuse to be WIFOMed so easily. If the day was ending in half an hour, my vote would still be on him.

RNG: Dropped his vote to join the bandwagon on theevilmonk after I called him on his not posting. Is part of the lurker crowd. Seems slightly jumpy.

Lame joke that doesn't deserve to have a cursor held over it to be read.

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 30, 2009, 08:47:16 pm »

defend myself from what? most of the reasons people are voting for me is that im simply not active enough and that is true.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 30, 2009, 08:51:16 pm »

Unvote. Vote RNG. I don't buy it. I call you out on not posting, so you drop your suspicion, ignore an unanswered question you asked, and join the bandwagon against theevilmonk? Scummy, quite scummy.
I didn't drop either of my suspicions, and I only voted theevilmonk to force him to post more. I don't actually think he's scum, but a name in red is a good kick in the rear. Now that he's posting again I can unvote theevilmonk. I'm sure you'll accuse me of dropping my vote on him after being called out, now.

RNG where did you ask me a question?
I didn't ask you a question, I asked you to back up your accusations with evidence. Which you did. Thank you.

and RNg whats so unacceptable about not posting till the next day when you have work early the next morning? thats just inconsiderate of you. or are you talkiing about something else i said in which case please elaborate

During lylo, when the deadline is the next day, taking a whole day off isn't exactly the best strategy. If you are too busy, then you should ask for a replacement, not say "I'll be back tomorrow".

The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 30, 2009, 08:53:05 pm »

Just wanted to amend this onto my previous post: If you can't post that day, but don't want to ask for a replacement, then ask for an extension. It's better then sitting around doing nothing.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 30, 2009, 08:53:34 pm »

im not too busy, just simply had to sleep, i had all night tonight i dont see why not posting yesterdays an issue

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 30, 2009, 08:58:55 pm »

Current Vote Count:
theevilmonk[2]: Halmie, Jim Groovester
RandomNumberGenerator[2]: Nirur Torir, theevilmonk

Not Voting: RandomNumberGenerator

Deadline: Tuesday, 9pm EST

There are 24 hours remaining until the end of the day.

Requests to extend day will be expected.  3 requests with no objections will be necessary.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Halmie

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 30, 2009, 09:24:42 pm »

That's the thing we need people to talk if we want scumtells.

The bandwagon was simply a scare from all the active players to get theevilmonk talking again. So obviously unvote theevilmonk. The votes were never permanent.

theevilmonk. From now on don't post a paragraph about how you're sorry that your typing went bad. Post who you think is suspicous and why and attempt to follow them up.
Meh.

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: December 01, 2009, 10:23:36 am »

were running out of time and noone has yet to vote. EXtension plz

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 01, 2009, 12:36:53 pm »

I have a  paper due in a few hours (Not yet started. Kinda forgot about it.) and likely won't be able to log on until after the deadline expires. Extension request, Unvote.

Halmie

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 01, 2009, 07:18:38 pm »

Extension request, I got school after this.
Meh.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 01, 2009, 08:11:28 pm »

Extension. The scum are trying to pull something funny.

Nirur Torir, you've jumped up several echelons of suspicion in my eyes.

I think the reasons you voted for RNG are blown far out of proportion. You accuse him of not posting very much, and of changing his vote because you called him out. What makes you think you had anything to do with his decision to change his vote? What makes you think he's any more of a lurker than Halmie, theevilmonk, or you are?

And then theevilmonk voted for RNG shortly after you did. What's your game, Nirur Torir? What are you planning? Were you trying to prevent the lynch of theevilmonk by trying to make RNG look suspicious? Were you trying to have theevilmonk lend it credence by having him vote for RNG as well?

You said if you had half an hour until the deadline, your vote would be on theevilmonk. Let's say I opposed the extension. Would you change your vote?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 01, 2009, 10:18:01 pm »

Extension. The scum are trying to pull something funny.

Nirur Torir, you've jumped up several echelons of suspicion in my eyes.

I think the reasons you voted for RNG are blown far out of proportion. You accuse him of not posting very much, and of changing his vote because you called him out. What makes you think you had anything to do with his decision to change his vote? What makes you think he's any more of a lurker than Halmie, theevilmonk, or you are?

Blown out of proportion? I was testing him to see if he melted under pressure. Isn't that the way to scumhunt, take scumtells large or small and PUSH? He didn't vote until very shortly after I mentioned it, which warranted a follow-up.

And then theevilmonk voted for RNG shortly after you did. What's your game, Nirur Torir? What are you planning? Were you trying to prevent the lynch of theevilmonk by trying to make RNG look suspicious? Were you trying to have theevilmonk lend it credence by having him vote for RNG as well?

I can assure you that if theevilmonk and I were the scumteam, he would be playing better then he is, under my annoyed poking. He would at least have provided a reason for his vote on RNG by now.

You said if you had half an hour until the deadline, your vote would be on theevilmonk. Let's say I opposed the extension. Would you change your vote?

Yes. My vote would go to you. None of us are ready to make a choice on who is scum yet, and ending the turn at lylo without knowing who the scum are would be a VERY scummy thing to do.

-----

Time for my own attack. Halmie.

Scum I say, probably with theevilmonk. You've been very passive the entire game. Theevilmonk spent most of the game lurking. Who was lynched? Day 1: GG. Perfectly safe target, since it led back to Diakron. Day 2: Dirtybirdy. Why would a lurker be lynched instead of one of the more threatening people? Neither of you were part of Diakron's lynch. I suspect you were hoping for Diakron and Jim to rip each other apart at Lylo, allowing you to continue doing very little. Looks like it didn't work out.

The bandwagon was simply a scare from all the active players to get theevilmonk talking again. So obviously unvote theevilmonk. The votes were never permanent.

You're really putting words into our mouths to let theevilmonk off the hook. Why defend him?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25