Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 5: End - Birth of a New Cause  (Read 41048 times)

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 5: Day 1 - The House on Haunted Hill
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2009, 06:12:50 pm »

@Diakron: If you're so good with tactics then maybe try to predict what tactics are going to be applied this game. Both Town and Scum, because town did too poorly last game for what they were capable of.

ok but it is pointless to state OUR tactics
Back to Mafia with me!

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2009, 06:39:45 pm »

Let me rephrase that.

What a townie shouldn't do to be a douchebag, I'm a newb so this might make a difference between a scumtell and a townie tell
Most old tells are dying, and new ones are in the making, so what do you think has the highest potential to be a new scumtell?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2009, 07:09:05 pm »

Okay, not sure if I'm gonna get to go on before the vote in tomorrow, so my vote might be locked in for now. I'll try to get on later tonight, but this will probably be my last round of questions and that will probably be my last round of answers, for those who are still interested in asking.

To IC: When you said spread out and then converge, I assume this is the point you meant we should start converging? Since there is as yet no real consensus and the lynch is in the morning.

Nirur Torir:
Think of someone you've seen post, that you're pretty sure is town or scum, your choice. Try to convince me they are. (I'll admit, this one is because in a large way I want to get a feel for how other people think in this game.)

evilmonk, just because you haven't said much, I'm gonna try to ask a pretty open question that might get a longer answer. I'm basically going to judge your response on length here. What are your opinions on the game so far and the way its progressed and/or what course of action do you think the townies could/should be taking that they haven't already explored?

RedWarrior, your vote is still on RNG. Why do you suspect him?

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2009, 07:16:05 pm »

didn't realize that I didn't unvote. THinking about it right now.

Halmie

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2009, 07:22:33 pm »

Hey Nirur Torir and GG were the ones that voted me earlier. Probably a coincedence but I'm not sure. Temporary FoS on Nirur Torir. Its nothing big just the only slight scumtell I've seen for abit.
Ah G2G.
Meh.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2009, 07:28:36 pm »

To IC: When you said spread out and then converge, I assume this is the point you meant we should start converging? Since there is as yet no real consensus and the lynch is in the morning.

Or you ask for an extension, if you need more time to think about whom to lynch.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2009, 07:33:52 pm »

Can we get an update on vote statuses for people?

I keep trying to tally it up myself and losing track.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2009, 08:33:38 pm »

GlyphGryph[2]: Halmie, Diakron
RedWarrior0[1]: Dirtybirdy
Rooster[1]: Nirur Torir
Nirur Torir[1]: theevilmonk
Diakron[1]: GlyphGryph,
theevilmonk[1]: Rooster
dirtybirdy[1]: RandomNumberGenerator

Not Voting: RedWarrior0

Deadline: Wednesday, 11am EST

Note 1: You may request a vote count at any time.  Once I see it I will give the current count.

Note 2: requests to Extend the day may be made at this time.  3 people requesting with 0 objections will be enough to extend the day at this time.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2009, 09:49:45 pm »

unvote

I'll think about it overnight and post something in the morning.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2009, 10:59:39 pm »

UNVOTE diakron, because apparently he doesn't seem that scummy to anyone else

VoteRedWarrior0 because he's playing really lowkey and seems hesitant to write more than a sentence. Not sure if thats a scumtell, but after diakron he's the only one who seems scummy to me. RedWarrior0, if I were to change my vote, who do you think I should change it to, and why?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2009, 11:27:53 pm »

I'll try to be on tomorrow morning before the vote to see if anything happened over night, but I doubt anything will be clearer even if I can make it.

I'm hesitant to ask for an extension when someone dying might so much to make progress, but I just feel like I don't know enough to make a good decision, and with the votes so evenly balanced it would be super easy for scum to influence the results.

So, Extension Vote

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 18, 2009, 12:01:22 am »

UNVOTE diakron, because apparently he doesn't seem that scummy to anyone else

Townies, don't do this. If I was playing I would be attacking the hell out of you for this. If you're suspicious of someone, you don't stop attacking because he's not suspicious to others, you attack until he is suspicious to others. If you think he's scum, don't do this. Fucking ATTACK HIM.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 18, 2009, 01:03:49 am »

first of all UNVOTE, my vote on nirur was just out of spite anyways

Rooster, although he has been acting weird he could just be an idiot. although he does seem the most scummy out of anyone at this point, but that doesnt necesarily mean anything in a game of beginners. At this point im just not sure. however for now i will let him go

Glyphgryph: to be honest ive had alot of trouble trying to keep up with whats going on, granted i havent had a good past few days and have had trouble logging on as much as i should. But so far my opinions on the game in general is that its very confusing, and it takes alot more effort than i anticipated to try to figure things out. I think there has been(as far as i can tell) little to no progression so far, as i still cant see any cement accusations. and at this point the best thing we could do is just... lynch someone and hope for the best i suppose(not me though thatd be silly ;D)
at this point i dont know who would be a good choice though, im thinking either RedWarrior or ,Nirur or dirtybirdy but im not sure at this ppint, ill see what everyone else has to say once more vbefore making a decision

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 18, 2009, 01:26:35 am »

Randomlynching is never a good idea.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 18, 2009, 01:43:23 am »

which is why im not voting for anyone at this point, hoping that something will come to light, yo
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25