Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 294363 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 9 Alive, I have no patience to wait longer
« Reply #1995 on: January 03, 2010, 12:25:33 am »

Oh crap.  I forgot about Pandarsenic's stupid unvote rule.
Umm.  Unvote everybody I have voted.
Vote Dakarian.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 9 Alive, I have no patience to wait longer
« Reply #1996 on: January 03, 2010, 02:16:51 am »

It's more of a time saving rule so he dosen't have to constantly go back and check who you were voting earlier and then remove that vote.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: January 03, 2010, 02:27:19 am »

Pandarsenic, can you confirm whether are not our old roles are still in play, and to what extent?

Because it's obvious what I did and you should all know it, Spartacus is a condition that is in effect in addition to your old role and FOR FUCK'S SAKE PEOPLE THEY ARE NIGHT ACTIONS QUIT TRYING TO USE THEM NOW.

That is all.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: January 03, 2010, 02:31:22 am »

So they are useless.  This is only a day effect and the role can only be used at night.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: January 03, 2010, 02:40:47 am »

Actually I think this rule is permanent (or atleast for a night).
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: January 03, 2010, 05:01:52 am »

Going to be computerless. Be good children about the hammer rule, okay?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: January 03, 2010, 06:24:37 am »

Don't the rules usually end the next morning?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: January 03, 2010, 01:17:33 pm »

Don't the rules usually end the next morning?

If this is so, that would be very cool indeed.  Inspections and protections ONLY help town.  As far as I know.

I want three things right now.

1.  More people being here.
2.  Diakron to answer GlyphGryph's questions.
3.  Dakarian to answer ToonyMan's question.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: January 03, 2010, 01:18:15 pm »

Also, everybody unvote Diakron it's pointless.  Bro will block his lynch.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: January 03, 2010, 01:39:56 pm »

what am i suppose to do? im so confused it's not even funny...

I don't know how i got my role so your carefully prepared plan that i "stole it from you" is BULLSHIT! if anyone stops and thinks about it they will realize that Toony is lying now to get me lynch... but what did i do? im trying to take the current information i have and see from that who is scum but the only one who throws out a scum feel to him is toony...

Also i think we all are Spartacus... Bash.org anyone??

All i really have to say here is that just because one person gives you a pack of cigs doesn't mean he's your friend.
Back to Mafia with me!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: January 03, 2010, 01:49:01 pm »

That post was nothing Diakron.
Please answer GlyphGryph's questions.

I'll even quote them for you.

Have we lost our old roles then? At least while Sparticus? Interesting...

Dikaron, is what ToonyMan says true? Because that blatant act of self-preservation without even any pretense of an argument... It looks really scummy. Especially since you put a vote against Toony on a hunch without any additional evidence to back it up.

If we lynched you today, and failed, and mafia killed tonight succesfully despite all the sparticuses, then we WOULD be at LYLO (I think, I tend to calculate it wrong though), and everybody would probably try to lynch you again. If you're town, it would just plain lose us the game - it only makes sense if you're scum. So I'm really beginning to think you're scum at this point.

I'm giving you a chance to defend yourself before I vote though.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: January 03, 2010, 01:57:02 pm »

HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW IF THE PERSON I REPLACED STOLE YOUR ROLE??

Panda gave use a way to figure out all the scum and protect everyone tonight so that there is a quicker game tomorrow that is what i am waiting for and anyone is welcomed to investigate me and i will make sure to investigate you Toony
Back to Mafia with me!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: January 03, 2010, 01:59:21 pm »

Umm.

Why don't you ask Pandarsenic what your replacement did?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: January 03, 2010, 02:00:02 pm »

I mean, the person you replaced.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: January 03, 2010, 03:13:47 pm »

Unvote ToonyMan.

Neruz, you're dead. Stop posting.

Possibly, all scum got roleblock etc. while town got investigate and protect.

List of suspicions:
02. Cheeetar- nope
04. Dakarian- nope (The whole Meph-Dak thing makes me think neither are scum)
08. Vector-nope (voted Diakron early game, scum wouldn't risk quick-lynching their teammates)
10. Mephansteras- nope (The whole Meph-Dak thing makes me think neither are scum)
14. ToonyMan- nope (Diakron thing. I trust him on this)
19. vote RedWarrior0-yep (Lurker)
18. Diakron- yep (I believe ToonyMan, why else would he say 'BRO IS ALWAYS BRO'?)
16. Cheddarius-yep (Lurker)
05. GlyphGryph-nope (Not Lurking (hooray!))

Of course, some of those I believe are town are also lurkers, but I don't really think that matters when I believe they're town.

It's not really both or neither. It's:

If dak is Mafia, Meph is Mafia.
If Meph is Town, dak is Town.

If the subsequent is not listed, the consequent is undetermined.
This is why I believe both Meph and Dak to be town. Webadict can be trusted, as he is a dead townie, and I don't think scum try these sorts of gambits to make one scum death a confirmed death for the other scum. Also I think Meph at some point told people to lynch him so we could confirm Dak, and scum wouldn't try that either.

This whole everybody having a protect and investigate thing makes me not want to set up a chain, so: Dakarian, set up a chain and stop lurking.
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 151