Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 294406 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 9 Alive, I have no patience to wait longer
« Reply #1965 on: January 01, 2010, 10:13:43 pm »

For consistently being wrong, and lynching townies. How else do you propose we find scum?

Also, for not lynching scum even when you had said that they were scum and were in a position to lynch them.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 9 Alive, I have no patience to wait longer
« Reply #1966 on: January 01, 2010, 10:16:54 pm »

For consistently being wrong, and lynching townies. How else do you propose we find scum?

By scum hunting.

Also, for not lynching scum even when you had said that they were scum and were in a position to lynch them.

We went over this.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: January 02, 2010, 12:21:48 am »

By scum hunting.

I am. You lynch townies. You go back on your word, so as to not lynch scum. You have been consistently wrong about everything you have said.

We went over this.
Yes, but you didn't explain why you weren't voting for him BEFORE I said anything, when you believed he was scum, had said so very shortly before, had even quoted Webadict saying we should lynch one of Cobalt and Dakarian and said 'This'. He was in a position to be lynched. I had not said anything to you. You were active. You believed he was scum.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: January 02, 2010, 12:28:45 am »

By scum hunting.

I am. You lynch townies. You go back on your word, so as to not lynch scum. You have been consistently wrong about everything you have said.
I'm scum for being wrong?

We went over this.
Yes, but you didn't explain why you weren't voting for him BEFORE I said anything, when you believed he was scum, had said so very shortly before, had even quoted Webadict saying we should lynch one of Cobalt and Dakarian and said 'This'. He was in a position to be lynched. I had not said anything to you. You were active. You believed he was scum.
I believed more than one person was scum.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: January 02, 2010, 01:52:02 am »

By scum hunting.

I'm scum for being wrong?
Yes, sure, you're scum for being wrong. ALL THE TIME. ABOUT EVERYTHING. IN A WAY THAT BENEFITS SCUM. You cannot just disguise yourself by saying 'It was all a mistake, I'm not scum!'.

We went over this.
I believed more than one person was scum.
Yes, but that does not explain how suddenly one scum is more preferable to lynch than another scum. You believed both were scum. You did not lynch one of the scum, because you hoped to lynch a different scum, but instead of say, telling people to vote for that scum, you chose to just kind of sit there typing in caps and hoping people thought you were scumhunting.
I've played some mafia.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: January 02, 2010, 02:18:53 am »

Also: Did anybody else get abilities from that Spartacus thing I activated? I'm assuming everybody did, because some other guy mentioned it.
I've played some mafia.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: January 02, 2010, 12:41:30 pm »

Also: Did anybody else get abilities from that Spartacus thing I activated? I'm assuming everybody did, because some other guy mentioned it.

Yeah, everybody is Spartacus.  At least I am.

What I really want, is ahhh OTHER PEOPLE TO POST BESIDE CHEEETAR AND ME.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: January 02, 2010, 12:49:14 pm »

Diakron. He is clearly scum. You are scum, you know you are scum, and you will die for being scum.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: January 02, 2010, 06:00:03 pm »

I'm here, but I'm not voting. I was on top of the game, I swear, but then that long night, and I spend a few days away, and the game is back? It is all mixed up in my memories with the other games now. So no votes yet, but if I had to right now I'd probably cast my solutions against Toonyman, for much the same reason as Cheetar, but also because something strikes me as scummy about the way hes been posting.

I'm not going to vote on a hunch though. I promise I'll have an actual vote and target by Monday night... and we have till the seventh, so, yeah. Unless Diakron gets hammered by then, which is looking like a real possibility.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: January 02, 2010, 06:02:38 pm »

And Cheeetar doesn't want it.

Hehehe.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: January 02, 2010, 09:19:41 pm »

BRO IS ALWAYS BRO
Back to Mafia with me!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: January 02, 2010, 09:22:06 pm »

Toonyman you are scum, i know it deep deep down inside, and will know for sure soon.

Your attacks always land on townies this game, and you just keep throwing up smoke until everyone agrees with you.
Back to Mafia with me!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: January 02, 2010, 11:23:52 pm »

EVERYBODY STOP.

Diakron is unlynchable.  God dammit.  Hold on a second let me post something.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: January 02, 2010, 11:30:58 pm »

Day 2.  Somebody stole my role of Dave Strider.
That person must have been Diakron.

Let me explain what I could have done.  My role was Dave Strider when I started the game.

Each night, I could use ILL BEATS on [PLAYERNAME], which will cause them to spend the night listening to my ILL BEATS and ranting about bands nobody has ever heard of instead of doing... whatever they were meant to be doing. At any point during a day phase, I could state in a post "BRO IS ALWAYS BRO" with no other text. Until the end of the day, Bro will stop you from being lynched. You win when all scum are dead.

Diakron must have took my role Day 2 and now he can stop his freakin' lynch.  He knows he's scum.  When he took my role I became the RTD Player who is normal except when he is lynched a dice is rolled and these are the outcomes,
1 - You die and flip a fake Mafia role, becoming a Death Miller.
2 - You die.
3 - You investigate someone at random involved in your death (if lynched) or the person who killed you (if NKed). But you still die.
4 - You avoid death.
5 - You avoid your death and investigate whomever killed you or hammered you, being told their name and role.
6 - You avoid your death and become a Doomspeaker, ending the game with everyone else dying in 3 nights.
You win when all scum are dead unless you become a Doomspeaker.

So yeah, this was what I was until today, when I turned into Sparticus....

wait.

Diakron isn't Dave Strider anymore.  He's Sparticus.  Nevermind.  We can lynch him.  We should be able to atleast.  Phew.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: January 02, 2010, 11:31:54 pm »

Toonyman you are scum, i know it deep deep down inside, and will know for sure soon.

Your attacks always land on townies this game, and you just keep throwing up smoke until everyone agrees with you.

Also, this is band wagonning anyway.  He thinks I'm scum because he really really REALLY thinks so.  No, that doesn't work like that Diakron.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 151