Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 294571 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

It's a freakin' null tell anyway.  Org is Org after all.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

It's a freakin' null tell anyway.  Org is Org after all.
THAT IZ ROIGHT BROTHER COMRADE SCUM COMRADE COMMY

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Meh.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I think we shouldn't lynch CK. Why? Because, as was stated by you or one of the ICs in one of the recent Beginner Mafias, these arguments take up the whole focus of the town. We lynch CK, if she flips town, we lynch you tomorrow, and you might flip town

I still am of the firm belief that webadict is scum.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

I'm not sure which of us said it, but I do know about arguments that crowd out the rest.  There's a few ways to handle it.

1. A scan of those keeping to the side lines.  There's actually been a good bit of that once the WOTs fell.

2. Look at each person individually (not as in, if "so and so is scum/town then").  In this case, read my posts and Cobalt's posts, then decide on an individual basis which you believe is scum or town.  If one dies, keep your standing on the other.

This one helps against many situations, including town on town wars and scum on scum mock battles. 

If you believe one or both are scum, then help to finish the lynch so the town can move forward.  If you believe both are town then don't just sit there, work to disrupt the bandwagon completely.  Until the situation is solved, the town remains 'stuck'. 

Thus INDIVIDUALLY, what do you feel about me and Cobalt?  Is one of us scum?  Both of us?  Is it a Town on Town war? 

The first is being done.  However, with ev

I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I think Dakarian was just day-killed.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

nope.  Dakarian is just bad with checking his posts.
I KNEW IT!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

I think Dakarian was just day-killed.
I dont even

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I think we shouldn't lynch CK. Why? Because, as was stated by you or one of the ICs in one of the recent Beginner Mafias, these arguments take up the whole focus of the town. We lynch CK, if she flips town, we lynch you tomorrow, and you might flip town

I still am of the firm belief that webadict is scum.
Yes, and we have yet another person who'd be wrong about my alignment.

And then the response of encouraging town to bandwagon? I think Pandar has a love of Jesters.
Because the Day is going only so far. Likely, it's only town participating (Sure, a scum will probably throw in a comment or two.)

Likely, we should lynch eduren, but the drastic wagon switch that I'll incur will only prove that everyone wants to end the Day on whatever evidence springs forth in front of them.

So, how about we No Lynch right now? We're at 13 and this Day is killing me, Pandarsenic, and everyone else. So, end it the only way we know how: By giving up By letting the scum confirm a townie.

Might as well. We've heard enough from everyone.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

And what good with that do!?

All that'll mean is that the scum will kill off someone who isn't deeply suspect.  The townies we worry about will all remain to lock us into yet another situation like this.

If we're going to just give up and waste this day, we might as well make it a little productive and remove one of the two inactives.  Better that than NL.

Best act, though, is to at least find out how the final two people feel since it's sounding like RedWarrior thinks Cobalt is town.  If Mr.Person or Eduren feel that Cobalt is town then we don't have enough people to hammer her and, thus, there's not much choice but to choose someone else.

I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think CobaltKobold is scum, I'm just much more sure about Cheeetar being scum. Let's see what CobaltKobold says today, and I might reconsider and revote her.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And what good with that do!?

All that'll mean is that the scum will kill off someone who isn't deeply suspect.  The townies we worry about will all remain to lock us into yet another situation like this.

If we're going to just give up and waste this day, we might as well make it a little productive and remove one of the two inactives.  Better that than NL.

Best act, though, is to at least find out how the final two people feel since it's sounding like RedWarrior thinks Cobalt is town.  If Mr.Person or Eduren feel that Cobalt is town then we don't have enough people to hammer her and, thus, there's not much choice but to choose someone else.

14 People.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

@Webadict

14 people.  8 to lynch.

6 people are voting for Cobalt who, of course, won't self vote

7 people left, 2 needed to lynch

Shadow and Rash are inactive essentually

5 left, 2 needed to lynch

Toonyman and RedWarrior insinuate that they believe she's town.  Org is abstaining

2 left, 2 needed to lynch

All that's left is Mr.Person and Eduren.  If either say they won't vote and no one changes their mind then there won't be a majority on Cobalt.
I KNEW IT!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

@Mr.Person

Me and Cobalt are basically done WOTing each other.  We've said MORE than we have to say to each other.

If you are still not fully sure she's scum then you'll need to present something for her to comment on.  If you are sure she's scum then why are you giving up one scum that's about to be hammered for another?
I KNEW IT!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So... instead of No Lynching, you want me to lynch someone who's likely to be town?

Instead of, say, those lurkers/inactives, who would participate?
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 151