Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Has forum traffic halved during the last week...  (Read 3061 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Has forum traffic halved during the last week...
« on: November 01, 2009, 02:13:53 pm »

... or have I imply got twice as fast at reading, or is it some other strange phenomena? Because the last few days I've noticed reading the forums take several hours less than normal.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: Has forum traffic halved during the last week...
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 02:17:56 pm »

Aliens are kidnapping us one by one.

There about half way through.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Jualin

• Bay Watcher
  • What's that sound?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 02:46:32 pm »

Nonsense citizen. There is no reason to be alarmed. The unity protects. The unity defends. Submit to the unity.
Nonsense citoyen. Il n'ya aucune raison de s'alarmer. L'unité protčge. L'unité défend. Soumettre ŕ l'unité.
Unsinn Bürger. Es gibt keinen Grund, alarmiert zu sein. Die Einheit schützt. Die Einheit verteidigt. Senden, um die Einheit.
Obywatel bzdury. Nie ma powodu do niepokoju. Chroni jedność. Jedności broni. Prześlij do jedności.
Nesąmonė pilietis. Nėra jokios priežasties būti sunerimęs. Vienybę apsaugo. Vienybę gina. Pridėti į vienybę.
Nezmysel občana. Nie je žiadny dôvod sa znepokojovať. Jednota chráni. Jednota obhajuje. Predloží k jednote.
胡说公民。没有人惊慌的理由。统一保护。维护团结。提交的团结。
ナンセンス市民。が心配する理由はない。団結を保護します。団結を擁護する。統合に送信します。
Πολίτης Ανοησίες. Δεν υπάρχει λόγος να ανησυχεί. Η ενότητα προστατεύει. Η ενότητα υπερασπίζεται. Υποβολή προς την ενότητα.
Чепуха гражданина. Существует никаких оснований для беспокойства. Защищает единство. Единство отстаивает. Добавить к единству.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 03:01:29 pm »

The last german sentence is in stark contrast to the rest of the german text... they managed to do something like: "Send, around unity."
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 03:28:26 pm »

Well you know, it was a holiday weekend after all.  I don't find it too hard to believe that people have lives outside of posting on this particular forum.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 03:40:37 pm »

Armok, you're scaring them away!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 04:14:47 pm »

Well you know, it was a holiday weekend after all.  I don't find it too hard to believe that people have lives outside of posting on this particular forum.
It's a holiday in the US? That explains most of it... and also means it wont last...
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 04:23:53 pm »

It's a holiday in the US? That explains most of it... and also means it wont last...

Its called Halloween.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Dasleah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 04:30:36 pm »

I have noticed a dramatic increase in the number of threads and posts complaining about the lack of threads and posts recently.

meta~
Pokethulhu Orange: UPDATE 25
The Roguelike Development Megathread.

As well, all the posts i've seen you make are flame posts, barely if at all constructive.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 04:40:33 pm »

Also: BORDERLANDS

Angellus

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 05:07:48 pm »

I'm more active?

Though I should learn... Exams tomorrow  :'(

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2009, 05:45:38 pm »

I swear this is the third thread I've seen with the topic 'people aren't posting as much' in as many weeks.

Angellus

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2009, 05:54:49 pm »

I think more people are waiting for the new version, getting tired of waiting, they fall out of the bloody path.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2009, 06:57:51 pm »

Also: BORDERLANDS

Everyone LOVES boarderlands but I just find it soo mediocre and boarderline boring

What is wrong with me?

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2009, 08:46:56 pm »

I think more people are waiting for the new version, getting tired of waiting, they fall out of the bloody path.

When people get bored of DF, they leave the forum or they ferment and end up hanging in the Finally... section of the forum. Which is why I think there's more posts here than way back in the previous version of DF :P

I want the new DF :(
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.
Pages: [1] 2