Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Soropulas or God Of Evolution  (Read 5507 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Soropulas or God Of Evolution
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2009, 11:13:46 pm »

1. grow shorter.
2. master use of picks.
3. dig for magma.
4. pull the lever.
5. ???
6. profit!!!
(why do all lists on this forum end like that?)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2009, 12:06:13 am »

Do what I said way up there. Get the lionists to help you fight the brutes, and then steal their tech.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2009, 12:31:40 am »

Train phalanx
meet brute force in narrow passage
kick Brute Chieftain into volcano
casually walk away from volcano without being harmed by the volcano which spontaneously erupts because the chieftain was just so Evil.

5. ???
6. profit!!!
(why do all lists on this forum end like that?)
I think that it is a quote from South Park. It implies that you have a great plan for profit but haven't worked out the details, and, in fact, it is dubious that the details exist at all...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2009, 04:04:17 pm »

The lionists begin to trust you. They show you how to keep your army together in a fight. They make a quick standerd with the image of the Idol on it. Your people have become a Theocracy with the head preist in command of the entier group. The lionists convert to your religion. Your people have learned to make fire. Your people learn how to make spears. Your people learn how to make throwable torch.

Manp = 30
DNAM = 0
GOLD = 0 
GBONE = 0
CONT = 1

"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2009, 04:14:06 pm »

I vote we learn the secrets of animal husbandry. I vote we have the high-priest convince the populace that the brute tribe is evil, and that we must prepare for war to purge them from this land. They're likely to attack us soon, so we might as well prepare for war.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2009, 04:15:14 pm »

It's annoying me how little war we can do.

Research ranged combat then.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2009, 07:36:41 pm »

I vote we learn the secrets of animal husbandry. I vote we have the high-priest convince the populace that the brute tribe is evil, and that we must prepare for war to purge them from this land. They're likely to attack us soon, so we might as well prepare for war.
I vote we learn the secrets of animal husbandry.
animal husbandry
According to red mage, this is the solution to everything! And red mage is never wrong! Not even all those times he was!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2009, 07:39:38 pm »

Come to think of it, we need animal domestication, not husbandry. I know barely enough of such things to know that basic domestication comes first.

Come on, everybody wants heavy cavalry and work animals, right?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2009, 07:41:08 pm »

We chose brains instead of muscle, we will bide our time and make war when it suits us, there is no reason to rush it...

Research shields
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2009, 07:47:44 pm »

Don't have the time or H1N1-addled attention span to read this, but I'd love to be a part. Could anyone give me a quick run-down so I'm up to speed on what's happened?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2009, 08:15:08 pm »

H1N1
  :( Get better soon.

Basically, we the god of a smart race with farming, spears, a theocracy, and are integrated with sapient lion-people.

Our rival tribe is a brutish tribe of hunters with the technology for mobile houses and points. (Pointy sticks, I assume.) They are not yet hostile, but we ignored a demand for food.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2009, 09:11:38 pm »

Your race learns how to break a peice of bark off a tree and strap it to thier arms to protect themselves. Your people befreind and tame a large 6 legged catipiller like thing which can provide meat and a slow but longlasting ride. Your people learn how to tame a small species of flying insects, good at fixing holes in wall with a skin like material, and good at making cloth. You learn about supports! YOU HAVE DISCOVERED MINING.

Manp = 30
DNAM = 0
GOLD = 0 
GBONE = 0
CONT = 1

((and just because i havent said what the brutes learned doesnt mean they didnt learn new stuff))
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2009, 10:03:07 pm »

STRIKE THE EARTH!!!

How do we use Mnap points?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2009, 10:09:40 pm »

Let's focus on mining, metalworking, and gaining DNA points.

Flying smart-dwarves!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2009, 01:15:49 am »

I think we need to discover internal-combustion, until we have built-in self-destruct devices I just won't feel maniacal enough.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5