Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Soropulas or God Of Evolution  (Read 5506 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: Soropulas or God Of Evolution
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2009, 07:53:37 pm »

Here comes another surprise.

The first one to post a picture of a house will have that style put into the game. :) so hurry up and post draw then post.

You ally with the other cheiften. You have no idea what rapport means.You have reaserched Wood cutting. You have researched stone shaping.YOU have discovered Points.YOU have discovered settlements.

The other race demands the knowledge of points. They have learned to make movable huts.

A pack of lion humionuds have wandered unto the allied lands.They are too fast to lean anything about.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2009, 09:29:22 pm »

By points, do you mean stuff like spearheads?

Share points, build settlements, build wooden corral, drive lion humionuds into corral, study lion humionuds develop traps, stockpile wood, build stone monument, farm.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2009, 09:38:11 pm »

Give knowledge of points, but only in exchange for knowledge of movable huts(could help once we have an army).
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2009, 07:38:42 pm »

Your clan give the knowledge of Points (Just anything pointy) to the Brute race. They do not give you movable huts. A Lionist comes to your puny settlement. They want a allaince with your clan. Your people build a massive wooden circle on a cross. YOU recieve 20 manp.(With manp you gain the power to manipulete things.Like dna structure.You can bring forth a prophet or grow trees or such.) Your clan makes a greyberry farm on the edge of your clan's huts.

Manp = 20
DNAM = 0 (Dna manuplitoin points)
GOLD = 0  (gold)
GBONE = 0 (god bones (adamantine)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2009, 08:11:57 pm »

We should save up our divine powers, and use it to do bad things to the bad people who backstab us somewhere down the line. Or maybe we could just make ourselves even smarter. Wings would be nice too though. How many DNA points for working wings?

Until then, I vote we research a rudimentary sewage system and train a unit of spearmen. Accept the lionist alliance, and stare darkly at the sister tribe's ambassador when they next return.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2009, 08:21:31 pm »

Yeah, save the powers for when we are ready to backstab everyone. Farm heavily, trade food for slaves, use slaves to farm more. If anyone comes looking for their people back offer to trade them for slaves.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2009, 08:29:10 pm »

Farm.
And research farming the more food we have, the more of us there are.
The more of us there are, the more we learn.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2009, 12:23:25 am »

Ally with the lionists, and ask them to prove their loyalty by helping you attack the brutes. Attack the brutes, and destroy them with our superior knowledge of points. Then, Steal their tech for movable houses, by examining the ones that havent been destroyed by our pointy goodness! If the battle seems to be going against our favour, boost our MUSCULAR STRUCTURE using ManP!
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2009, 12:32:50 am »

Ally with the lionists, and ask them to prove their loyalty by helping you attack the brutes. Attack the brutes, and destroy them with our superior knowledge of points. Then, Steal their tech for movable houses, by examining the ones that havent been destroyed by our pointy goodness! If the battle seems to be going against our favour, boost our PHYSIC POWERS using ManP!
much better(if possible).
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2009, 07:23:38 am »

I am not opposed to destroying the greedy fools, but we really should improve our military first if we don't want to be slaughtered.

Them:
Hunting experience

Us:
Possibly an ally

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2009, 07:42:25 am »

And they have pointy things now...
Read the First Post!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2009, 07:57:23 pm »

The loinists decide to ally with you, in return for being allowed to live in the village with you.Your people learn to create spears. Your people learn to make simple wooden sheilds. Your people learn to make picks.The brutes cheiften arrives and demands all of this years crop of greyberrys.
Your people learn that by leaving offerings at the foot of the Idol, makes the weather better. Your people discover religoin. A head preist comes foward and becomes the leader of the village.

You gain 10 Manp.
You gain one controlee.

Manp = 30
DNAM = 0
GOLD = 0 
GBONE = 0
CONT = 1

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2009, 08:33:48 pm »

Refuse to give the brutes our crops and prepare for war.
Try to get the lionsists to fight for us.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2009, 09:38:55 pm »

Ooo, picks, we should invent bronze.

Stall the negotiation for as long as possible while secretly preparing for war.

Our aim should be to make it appear that we're winning a decisive victory, without making them hate us enough that they spend the rest of their existence hating us.

How many Manp would wings take, and am I the only one who wants wings?

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2009, 10:05:15 pm »

Hah, I would like wings too. But I think we would need DNAM for them, not Manp.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5