Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: help me with the 'hit'  (Read 1678 times)

Eidalac

• Bay Watcher
  • Ecchi Inside
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: help me with the 'hit'
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 07:30:24 am »

contacting the target by my estimation of the targets email and challenging him/her to a duel. If they kill me they get points so it would be in the targets interest to rise to the challenge. But id have to consider rigging the duel so i win.

This, plus have a non-playing friend who can act as you - so you are free to backstab the target. ^_^
is he okay?
In the traditional sense of the word?  No, he's been dissolved in magma.

de5me7

• Bay Watcher
  • urban spaceman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 10:37:19 am »

thats an amazing idea.

il consider issuing the challenge next week
I haven't been able to get any vomit this release. Not any I can pick up, at any rate.
Swans, too. Swans are complete bastards.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 11:44:21 am »

Where I play, the funnest thing to do is fake duels and triple backstabs. My best kill ever was when someone failed to assasinate me while I was stalking my target. I threw out a challenge to both of them, and they both showed up where the battle was set for. My target thought that my assasin was his assasin, so he shot him down. We're required to keep our target cards with us for gameplay purposes, so while my target searched the guy to find his card, I snuck up and got him. You're only allowed to kill people if you have their card, so I basically got my card, making me invincible, and another target to have fun with.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.
Pages: 1 [2]