Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19

Author Topic: Paranormal Round 11 - Game Over!  (Read 35073 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Round 11 - Day 1 begins it all
« Reply #150 on: November 04, 2009, 09:59:20 pm »

I'm being Toony because Webadict didn't let him. :I
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 04, 2009, 10:02:39 pm »

It's certainly easy to convince yourself that you're correct, it seems. I still have nothing to say on the matter, web will die today and we'll deal with tomorrow. I'm not defending myself because I haven't done anything scummy, if you all wish to let yourselves be taken in by this nonsense feel free.

You not defending yourself is what's scummy.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #152 on: November 04, 2009, 10:05:44 pm »

Meph, the votecount needs to be corrected. I unvoted JanusTwoFace and voted webadict.
NUKE9.13 & JanusTwoFace: You two have been relatively inactive. Care to comment about... something? Anything?
Busy in real life, quarter's ending, so I'm cutting back on the number of mafias I'm in.  I'm working on it though.

Wow, Web called me dumb even though I haven't voted him. Why? Because I've answered questions and tried to be helpful? Because I haven't been firing off inane questions at other people? Sorry, maybe I should just unvote and vote you Web. Personal attacks and namecalling aren't the best way to defend yourself.
Granted, I'm not thrilled with webadict's behavior this game, but this really doesn't help. Webadict is often annoyingly agressive (please no more discussions about agression being a towntell) and you are basically playing right into his hands.

If he's scum and you're town, he's probably laughing right now because you'll probably get lynched tomorrow at the rate you're going.  On the other hand, if he's town and you're scum, you're still going to get lynched tomorrow and it's even more likely because dying as town will lend weight to his words.

It's certainly easy to convince yourself that you're correct, it seems. I still have nothing to say on the matter, web will die today and we'll deal with tomorrow. I'm not defending myself because I haven't done anything scummy, if you all wish to let yourselves be taken in by this nonsense feel free.
There's a difference between defending yourself and trying to hard to defend yourself.  Not defending yourself and trying to hard are likely to be scumtells.  Defending yourself the right amount is much less so.

HI I'M SCUM
HI IM TOONYMAN
NO YOURE PANDAR.
Amusing, but really not helpful.

I'm being Toony because Webadict didn't let him. :I
Which still bugs the heck out of me... I keep going back and forth between being sure that webadict is scum and thinking he's town with a strategy that seems rather strange at best.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 04, 2009, 10:11:24 pm »

You can't possibly be serious.

However, Mr.Person has seceded you in scumminess. He knows that you are indeed scummy and yet refuses to vote for you. I figured you'd at least push him on it, but no. You sit there and you gradually move us into a direction of mislynching.

You, however, are likely a REALLY REALLY DUMB townie. Mr.Person now takes your spot. I'm very glad. He always tries and wants the town to discuss, yet refuses to do so himself.

Lynch Mr.Person tomorrow. Or kill him. And Leafsnail. forsaken1111, not so much.

And Jim Groovester.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #154 on: November 04, 2009, 10:26:21 pm »

Which accusations would you have me defend against? He hasn't made any, other than a very vague "ur so scummeh". Am I supposed to just shout back "Nuh uh!" when he says I'm scum?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 05, 2009, 07:01:10 am »

Actually, yes. Forsaken, because not defending yourself is REALLY, REALLY DUMB. Come on man, defend yourself!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #156 on: November 05, 2009, 07:13:42 am »

Okay. Guys I'm totally not scum, and everything he said is wrong.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 05, 2009, 10:52:54 am »

Which accusations would you have me defend against? He hasn't made any, other than a very vague "ur so scummeh". Am I supposed to just shout back "Nuh uh!" when he says I'm scum?
You OMGUSed against my claim.

Also, no, you're probably not scum. But you're going to get lynched by doing that.

Mr.Person, Leafsnail, and Jim Groovester are most likely scum. Lynch them as you will.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #158 on: November 05, 2009, 11:09:15 am »

Which claim, exactly? The only thing you've done is call me an active lurker and remark on how stupid I am all the while dancing around and shouting scum. You've made no accusations and given no supporting evidence, you just keep yelling SCUM SCUM SCUM as loud as you can, hoping someone else will follow along. I know you like to throw out this mafia terminology in an effort to sound like your argument has some merit, but really... you could do a lot better.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 05, 2009, 11:27:49 am »

Which claim, exactly? The only thing you've done is call me an active lurker and remark on how stupid I am all the while dancing around and shouting scum. You've made no accusations and given no supporting evidence, you just keep yelling SCUM SCUM SCUM as loud as you can, hoping someone else will follow along. I know you like to throw out this mafia terminology in an effort to sound like your argument has some merit, but really... you could do a lot better.

Forsaken1111, what would be your least favorite full scum team to face?

A scumteam made of Web, Pandar, Jim, Org, and Mr. Person would be pretty formidable I would think.

forsaken1111 & Pandarsenic: Why are you two voting for each other again? There doesn't seem to be much reason on either side.

Same reason everyone else voted randomly. Though now, it seems Web is our best bet. You're right about there being not much to go on yet.
You are simply being an active lurker. For Org, I take it with a grain of salt. Sure, he might be scum, but he's probably not. You, however, are the worst active lurker I've seen.

So, that's what I have to say. Like I said, when you've all realized you're the worst morons in the world, then start lynching people based on actual evidence and not made-up, fairy-tale, crazy stories. Also, you're all morons. Did I mention you're all REALLY

REALLY

DUMB.

Wow, Web called me dumb even though I haven't voted him. Why? Because I've answered questions and tried to be helpful? Because I haven't been firing off inane questions at other people? Sorry, maybe I should just unvote and vote you Web. Personal attacks and namecalling aren't the best way to defend yourself.
It's not just fancy terminology if it's true, moron.

You OMGUSed, because I called you scum, and you voted me for it. No reasons, no nothing, other than that "He called me a name!" I didn't realize you were 5 years old and prone to crying.

You DIDN'T answer the questions helpfully. You spammed. You active lurked. You OMGUSed. You just sit there and don't help. The ONLY reason why you are NOT scum right now is because I know you're a moron with some sort of complex. Oh, and you're not passive.

Those three I listed? Likely 2 of the 3 are scum. That's more help then you'll EVER be. You got that? So, don't think you know ANYTHING until you've actually done something. Mm'kay? Just because you're a newbie doesn't give you the right to bring down the town. Because when I'm gone, guess who's left to push everyone? Duh, nobody, because Pandarsenic's going to be NKed, and you'll be listening to Mr.Person lead you in the wrong direction even though Webadict, with his martyr-style-behavior decides to actually tell you who's scum before he dies, because obviously, his death will prove him town.

So, when you decide to be a big boy and start being helpful, maybe everyone in their right mind will decide that I'm right about you and let you live. you're hurting your OWN cause, and if you get lynched for it, don't complain. It's all your fault you look as scummy as you do. I didn't help that. You did.

So, when you finally hear that click in your head, you can come back and help everyone. If not, I can only hope you die at Night.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 05, 2009, 11:35:43 am »

Webadict continues to shout, scream and generally get annoyed at everyone.  However, I feel that, during the last two pages, we have found some equally scummy actions.

Actually, yes. Forsaken, because not defending yourself is REALLY, REALLY DUMB. Come on man, defend yourself!
Org, what the heck?  This is basically a bandwagon.  Yes, Forsaken is being seriously unhelpful, but a jump like this smacks of active lurking and kicking someone while they're down.  You've also said nothing about webadict's actions, which seems like deflection.

I have no reason to. All you're doing is pointing at me and yelling SCUM. It's a lot like toony, actually.

You're getting my vote tomorrow.
This, in my opinion, is even worse, Mr.Person.  It's a bandwagon, but you jump on it without even committing your vote to it.  Why not?  Again, this post just kicks someone while they're down.

Personally, I feel that forsaken is town who's managed to dig himself into a big hole through misguided thoughts about "defending himself".

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #161 on: November 05, 2009, 11:54:21 am »

Wow, Web you're really worked up. I didn't realize you took this so seriously.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 05, 2009, 12:04:51 pm »

Webadict continues to shout, scream and generally get annoyed at everyone.  However, I feel that, during the last two pages, we have found some equally scummy actions.

Org, what the heck?  This is basically a bandwagon.  Yes, Forsaken is being seriously unhelpful, but a jump like this smacks of active lurking and kicking someone while they're down.  You've also said nothing about webadict's actions, which seems like deflection.

I have no reason to. All you're doing is pointing at me and yelling SCUM. It's a lot like toony, actually.

This, in my opinion, is even worse, Mr.Person.  It's a bandwagon, but you jump on it without even committing your vote to it.  Why not?  Again, this post just kicks someone while they're down.

Personally, I feel that forsaken is town who's managed to dig himself into a big hole through misguided thoughts about "defending himself".
Shut up. You're just agreeing with me to look more town. Yeah, Org is scummy, but you're more scummy.

So go die. Thanks for generally agreeing with me and adding no viewpoint of your own.

Wow, Web you're really worked up. I didn't realize you took this so seriously.
I'm glad to find out you don't look hard enough at the game. Now I certainly hope you get NKed, because you'll definitely fall in line.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #163 on: November 05, 2009, 12:12:52 pm »

We'll see what happens. For what it's worth I agree with your assessment of the others, I just tend to keep my opinions to myself until I know who to trust.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 05, 2009, 01:49:20 pm »

We'll see what happens. For what it's worth I agree with your assessment of the others, I just tend to keep my opinions to myself until I know who to trust.

That's scummy, though. We NEED to know what you're thinking, only scum has a good reason to keep their thoughts to themself. If we all kept our thoughts to ourself, when we died, we wouldn't learn anything. Hell, we wouldn't learn anything... ever!

Without committing my vote to it? ALL I SAID WAS I WAS GOING TO VOTE HIM TOMORROW, THAT'S COMMITTING MY VOTE!

Are you trying to say we should ignore Forsaken's behavior? He may be town, he may be scum, but either way, he's unhelpful as hell. He knows better than this. But you did make a good point, I probably should of said a bit more about why I think Forsaken is scum. I didn't really want to distract from Webadict, but I really should of said more.

But you know what, let's solve the issue right now. Forsaken, why are you voting Webadict? You kinda said why earlier, here's your chance to clear things up.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19