Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: Paranormal Round 11 - Game Over!  (Read 35078 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Round 11 - Day 1 begins it all
« Reply #120 on: November 04, 2009, 05:50:59 pm »

Jim Groovester, Leafsnail and forsaken1111.

Leafsnail, 86%
Jim Groovester 79%
forsaken1111, 76%

Those are who I think are scum and the extent to which I believe they are scum. Feel free to investigate them and what-not. Block, watch, whatever, but they're the scum. Why?
Leafsnail, for
No, it wasn't stupid. I killed him because I can't read him. Simple really. I'd rather he not WIFOM me. But, you're passivity about the whole thing and your general nonchalantness leads me to believe that you are scum. Soooo, that's one. I'm glad you're trying so hard to back up your vote.
Wait, so I'm both trying too hard and being too passive at the same time?  What are you accusing me of, webadict, other than voting you?  Sure, I don't tend to get angry and call people idiots, but that's just not what I do as town.
Meh, maybe it was just a townie mistake. IT HAPPENS GUYS. YEAH, LIKE IN BYOR MAFIA.
But firing off a random daykill before we're even out of RVS?
Wow, either you're the worst reader I've ever met, or you don't know what big words mean. That was called sarcasm. It's a fancy way of saying the opposite of what you mean. I'm very glad you're trying now. <- This is sarcasm too.

Meph, the votecount needs to be corrected. I unvoted JanusTwoFace and voted webadict.

Day extension.

If you guys are going to say things to Webadict, please make sure they're new questions/comments or questions/commens that Webadict never responded to or didn't respond to your satisfaction.

I'll go a bit further with this. I think we're all focusing too much on webadict right now, but not without good reason. webadict, if you wanted to foster a healthy town discussion, maybe you shouldn't have done something so drastic as to kill ToonyMan. There are easier ways. Like, you know, asking questions. Or making spurious accusations to see how people react.

Time for some questions to hopefully start more discussion.

Kashyyk: The only thing you've posted so far is your vote for webadict. I know there's not much to go on, but could you comment about other people in this game? Mr. Person? Leafsnail? Pandarsenic? Frelock? forsaken1111? Anybody else?

Frelock: What do you make of the votes on webadict? Justified? Unjustified? Bandwagon attempts? What are your thoughts on the people voting for webadict, and their reasons?

Org: Why did you ask forsaken1111 those silly questions? What good did it do? What's your purpose in defending webadict by suggesting what he did was a mistake?

forsaken1111 & Pandarsenic: Why are you two voting for each other again? There doesn't seem to be much reason on either side.

NUKE9.13 & JanusTwoFace: You two have been relatively inactive. Care to comment about... something? Anything?

Blech, boy is there not much to go off of.
I'm glad you're saying there should be more discussion without providing any. You're also trying really hard to be actively lurking by asking stupid questions about nothing. You also provided no more evidence for your vote and are only trying to justify it by telling everyone that they should be doing it.

Forsaken1111, what would be your least favorite full scum team to face?

A scumteam made of Web, Pandar, Jim, Org, and Mr. Person would be pretty formidable I would think.

forsaken1111 & Pandarsenic: Why are you two voting for each other again? There doesn't seem to be much reason on either side.

Same reason everyone else voted randomly. Though now, it seems Web is our best bet. You're right about there being not much to go on yet.
You are simply being an active lurker. For Org, I take it with a grain of salt. Sure, he might be scum, but he's probably not. You, however, are the worst active lurker I've seen.

So, that's what I have to say. Like I said, when you've all realized you're the worst morons in the world, then start lynching people based on actual evidence and not made-up, fairy-tale, crazy stories. Also, you're all morons. Did I mention you're all REALLY

REALLY

DUMB.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 04, 2009, 05:53:18 pm »

Oh damn Web, if only you had the ability to day kill somebody you think is scum!
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 04, 2009, 05:54:54 pm »

Angry scummy webadict is angry.  Go ahead and kill me with the one shot daykill ability you should be saving for a time like this.

FAKEEDIT: Ninja'd :P

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2009, 06:03:08 pm »

Oh damn Web, if only you had the ability to day kill somebody you think is scum!
Uh huh...

Angry scummy webadict is angry.  Go ahead and kill me with the one shot daykill ability you should be saving for a time like this.

FAKEEDIT: Ninja'd :P
Uh huh...

So, basically you can continue to not help. Good job!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2009, 06:13:41 pm »

Wow, Web called me dumb even though I haven't voted him. Why? Because I've answered questions and tried to be helpful? Because I haven't been firing off inane questions at other people? Sorry, maybe I should just unvote and vote you Web. Personal attacks and namecalling aren't the best way to defend yourself.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2009, 06:18:40 pm »

Wow, Web called me dumb even though I haven't voted him. Why? Because I've answered questions and tried to be helpful? Because I haven't been firing off inane questions at other people? Sorry, maybe I should just unvote and vote you Web. Personal attacks and namecalling aren't the best way to defend yourself.
Love the major OMGUS. I call you a moron and in turn you act like a bigger one.

Congratulation on looking far scummier than I. But don't worry. No one's going to pay any attention until tomorrow, so you'll walk free for a while.

Man, I hope someone's actually trying...

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2009, 06:27:33 pm »

The Whiteboard
Leafsnail: webadict
forsaken1111: Pandarsenic
webadict: Frelock, Jim Groovester, Kashyyk, Leafsnail, Mr.Person, forsaken1111
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2009, 06:29:44 pm »

Love the major OMGUS. I call you a moron and in turn you act like a bigger one.

Congratulation on looking far scummier than I. But don't worry. No one's going to pay any attention until tomorrow, so you'll walk free for a while.

Man, I hope someone's actually trying...

Right, well I'm just glad you're going down. You're being a bit too emo this round.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2009, 06:30:28 pm »

OBVIOUS SCUM IS OBVIOUS.

I was right about him with my initial vote.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2009, 06:32:55 pm »

OBVIOUS SCUM IS OBVIOUS.

I was right about him with my initial vote.

Hey look, another scum jumped in with scummy mcweb to cast doubt on me.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 04, 2009, 06:34:53 pm »

Jumped in? I was on you before Web was.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #131 on: November 04, 2009, 06:53:15 pm »

Well have fun being wrong. I've no reason to defend myself. My so-called 'scummy behavior' has been what? Responding to an insult and answering some questions.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 04, 2009, 07:02:46 pm »

I've no reason to defend myself.

Fail scum is fail.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #133 on: November 04, 2009, 07:16:26 pm »

Town doesn't need to defend itself from scum attacks.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 04, 2009, 07:19:10 pm »

Town doesn't need to defend itself from scum attacks.

Yes it does. Failscum is fail.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19