Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: What are you like drunk?  (Read 7843 times)

Chutney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What are you like drunk?
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2009, 07:09:36 pm »

I literally cannot get drunk on anything less that 151 proof rum(I've had 8 shots of 80 proof vodka in less than 10 minutes, and was completely unaffected. In fact, that happened ~2 weeks ago), and with that I'll take 3-4 shots before I feel anything, and have another 3-4 throughout the night. Like Aqizzar, I'm immune to the hangover effect. never had one before in my life, despite my heavy drinking. I also CAN'T drink beer. I've tried. It's gross.
I've only ever gotten "blackout" drunk twice. One last year, when I spent the night cradling the toilet, apparently telling people it was "just in case...". I ended up vomiting and walking back to my room. The second time I lost 1 1/2 hour of my life, which I apparently spent manhandling my computer and browsing 4chan (u...urgh... >:()
Normally I don't change MUCH from my usual self. A little bit wobbly on the legs and little bit less with the ability to talk, is all I get. Sometimes my ability to type improves, too, oddly.
Yep, that's what I'm like drunk!

Lord Dakoth

• Bay Watcher
  • That's a hammerin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2009, 08:07:15 pm »

Sometimes my ability to type improves, too, oddly.

Maybe it's just that your ability to spell degrades.
Avatar by legendary engraver /u/Redicno of reddit.

Chutney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2009, 08:17:22 pm »

Nah, my normal typing looks like

hgello my namer cbhutney

whereas when I drink it becomes

hey there. my name's chutnry I am talking to you and I am drunk just as a warning
i mean it's not perfect but it's better than my too-fast normal typing

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2009, 10:21:39 pm »

Jeeze, way to turn the conversation into a "my dick is bigger than yours" contest over how much you can drink.

Myself? I am a cheap drunk. A six pack of 4% beer will get me to the level where I am drunk enough to be under considerable effect. A couple more then that and I start losing control. I stop worrying about my how bad I am at that point and will continue drinking. I will be that guy who is owning dance floor (Even when no one else is dancing, it is how I got the nickname amongst my friends of "The Lone Raver"). I will also be the guy owning the toilet bowl later on in the night.  Most of the time though I limit myself to a six pack and have an alright time chatting with friends and keeping out of mischief.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2009, 10:25:08 pm »

Just because I bench press 1600 pounds every morning and save the world during the day.  I can TAKE MY ALCOHOL.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2009, 11:56:22 pm »

Yeah, it takes until I have a 110% blood/alcohol rating for me to get drunk.

Chutney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2009, 05:43:22 pm »

I have a feeling people are mocking me?  :-\
I have a "score keeper" for a reason. They cut me off when I start getting too much. Otherwise I might die.
I'm an alcoholic  :-[

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2009, 05:52:01 pm »

I was making fun of AFD actually.

HAMMERMILL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2009, 06:48:00 pm »

Like Aqizzar, I'm immune to the hangover effect. never had one before in my life, despite my heavy drinking. I also CAN'T drink beer. I've tried. It's gross

Hangovers get worst the longer you drink and the older you get.

Also, if you have enough time to just sleep it off then its almost never a problem.

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2009, 06:55:41 pm »

I literally cannot get drunk on anything less that 151 proof rum(I've had 8 shots of 80 proof vodka in less than 10 minutes, and was completely unaffected. In fact, that happened ~2 weeks ago), and with that I'll take 3-4 shots before I feel anything, and have another 3-4 throughout the night. Like Aqizzar, I'm immune to the hangover effect. never had one before in my life, despite my heavy drinking. I also CAN'T drink beer. I've tried. It's gross.
I've only ever gotten "blackout" drunk twice. One last year, when I spent the night cradling the toilet, apparently telling people it was "just in case...". I ended up vomiting and walking back to my room. The second time I lost 1 1/2 hour of my life, which I apparently spent manhandling my computer and browsing 4chan (u...urgh... >:()
Normally I don't change MUCH from my usual self. A little bit wobbly on the legs and little bit less with the ability to talk, is all I get. Sometimes my ability to type improves, too, oddly.
Yep, that's what I'm like drunk!
Did you fall into a still when you were a baby?  :P
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

Chutney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2009, 07:14:55 pm »

Like Aqizzar, I'm immune to the hangover effect. never had one before in my life, despite my heavy drinking. I also CAN'T drink beer. I've tried. It's gross

Hangovers get worst the longer you drink and the older you get.

Also, if you have enough time to just sleep it off then its almost never a problem.
Oh no, that might be a problem. Most of the time I purposefully wake up bright and early the next morning, because I don't like to waste the day. I normally feel great although on at least one occasion I've woken up drunk (slept from 3am-7am, which isn't enough at all!)

Did you fall into a still when you were a baby?
I can't remember if it's me or one of my brothers, but my mother would relate a tale of how one of us got into a can of beer (thinking it was soda) when we were about 4.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2009, 06:47:11 am »

http://www.wychwood.co.uk/beers.htm#
Beeeeeeerrrr.
<3 wychwood.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2009, 07:10:12 am »

In nearly seven years of drinking, I've run nearly the full gamut of possible reactions (barring violent, never been a violent drunk).  Of these though, it's usually either;

1) I fall asleep.
2) I get really outgoing and chatty, and eventually start grabbing my mates in headlocks, dragging them to the nearest alcohol while screaming a bastardised version of their name (STEWWWWWYYYYYYY!!!)
3) I get very depressed, reserved and quiet.

Which one it is depends entirely on my mood/energy levels before I start drinking.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Areyar

• Bay Watcher
  • Ecstatic about recieving his own E:4 mug recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2009, 09:25:14 am »

I'm the most charming and handsome drunk in the world!  ;D
My images bucket for WIPs and such: link

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2009, 03:50:15 pm »

I'm the most charming and handsome drunk in the world!  ;D
Only as long as you're drunk.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7