Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: What are you like drunk?  (Read 7848 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
What are you like drunk?
« on: October 26, 2009, 05:15:42 am »

Inspired by the "HAPPY" thread. What massive personality changes do you undergo upon the point of complete inebriation?

For instance. When I get drunk, I often get slow, quiet, melancholy and talk about deep and meaningful stuff. Which makes for much embarassment when I am sober again.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 05:27:20 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What are you like drunk?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 05:28:54 am »

This is an odd thread. I predict it will end badly.

Not that I'm going to do anything about that. I'm too interested.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 05:32:54 am »

dunno, I'm a snotty teetotaler.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 05:39:06 am »

When I get drunk, last night never happens until next morning.

Luckily this isn't one of those "whatever happened in Vegas, stays in Vegas" unawares drunk, it's more of a "DAMN I wish I could have remembered all of that" kind of drunk.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 05:44:20 am »

Okay, I'll share.

Being under the legal age, I've only been drunk once. What happened was I giggled all the time, repeated everything everyone said, then passed out and had a nightmare involving me punching a ghost. So it wasn't exactly a nightmare, more of a nightmwaHAHAHAHA DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID TO HER FACE.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 05:49:22 am »

I haven't had any gigantic quantity of alcohol but so far it has had no effect on me whatsoever. But really, it doesn't need to. My day to day abilities reflect the abilities of the average drunken person, from the slurred speech down to the trouble standing.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 05:57:35 am »

I don't have any kind of memory problems about my drinking episodes.  Of course, I've never been sloppy, fall-down drunk, but I've certainly been drunk enough that I wouldn't trust myself to drive (and with my overconfidence in my driving ability, that's saying something).

More than anything, alcohol knocks out my inhibitions.  I'm stuffy and uptight in person, very self-conscious of what's going on around me.  But the more I drink, the less of a shit I give about what other people think.  I'll starting saying more stuff, doing weird things, using odd turns of phrase, lounging and stumbling, and doing other stuff just to entertain myself.  Not anything crazy, I am still me after all, and I do remember everything.  And I'm certainly not a mean drunk, just a lot looser.

I also get really bad tunnel vision, but I'll almost immune to hangovers.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 06:23:56 am »

I tend to get... Well very angry. Like honest to god picking people up and tossing them into things angry. Hell it's why I had to move at such short notice, my adoptive family couldn't take it anymore.

Lately though I just get silly, though I haven't been angry in a while so that might have something to do with it.

Oh, and the slightest bit of alcohol will give me hangovers. But I sorta learn to deal with it.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 06:27:15 am »

Teetotaller here.  Yeah, I know I suck.

redacted123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
-
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 06:29:34 am »

-
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 02:15:07 pm by Stany »

sneakey pete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 07:10:57 am »

I tend to get... Well very angry. Like honest to god picking people up and tossing them into things angry. Hell it's why I had to move at such short notice, my adoptive family couldn't take it anymore.

Easier to move than to not drink?

Aqizzar sums me up nicely. except i'm lazer and with worse writing skills :p
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 07:14:48 am by sneakey pete »
Magma is overrated.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 07:19:11 am »

Well firstly I become a lot more outgoing, but I'm so shy normally that just brings me up to normal. I also assume that anyone near me is fascinated with mathematics and proceed to explain complicated mathematical ideas to them, this normally results in me being told "You haven't drunk enough" by people who haven't seen me drunk before. If you let me anywhere near wine when drunk I tend to drai the bottle while telling anyone who will lesson about how its a tragedy that I;m doing that due to my parents bringing me up to appreciate wine. I also become very gay when drunk to the point that I've actually kissed one of my male friends, no tongues.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Mr Tk

• Bay Watcher
  • Would you like a mint? It's only waffer thin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 07:31:19 am »

but I'll I'm almost immune to hangovers.

I voice what everybody else hasn't: Bastard. Although as you get older your body will be saying things such as "Haha fuck you!" and kicking you in the skull with it's steel-cap boots.

I tend to get loud, and talkative when drunk. As well as all the usual inebriation effects.
First ten minutes of play I ate my loincloth and then got some limbs torn off by a super friendly rat. Thumbs up from me.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2009, 07:39:06 am »

but I'll I'm almost immune to hangovers.

Fuck off, I've been writing a term paper all morning.

I voice what everybody else hasn't: Bastard. Although as you get older your body will be saying things such as "Haha fuck you!" and kicking you in the skull with it's steel-cap boots.

Yeah, I'm already starting to get that as my metabolism changes.  Spicy food especially kicks my ass now more than it used to.  When I was younger, I didn't even get a headache from alcohol, but I now get pains in my temples the next morning if I drink a lot of beer.

Funnily, I don't talk any louder when I'm drunk (which I probably would since I'm so self-conscious I talk softly all the time), but I do stutter a lot because I'm trying to talk as fast as I think.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2009, 07:53:19 am »

Teetotaller here.  Yeah, I know I suck.

UNITE!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7