Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: What are you like drunk?  (Read 7835 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: What are you like drunk?
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2009, 11:18:31 pm »

I've been boozed up twice. The first time I was 7 or so and one sip of beer made me throwup. The second time was earlier this year when my dad challenged me to a contest in pounding back Icehouses. Got through four before I passed out, and had a hangover for several days after.
Several days?

How does it take several days to get over a hangover? If anything, I always thought it can take less than 6 hours to recover. At least, that's what I recall my recovery rate to be. Then again, I drink water nearly constantly. I guess I can complement my alcoholism with my hydrolism. That could be one reason for quick recovery.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2009, 01:23:16 am »

I think it's called exaggeration.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2009, 01:27:13 am »

Well, drunks do have a tendency to exaggerate.

I tend to recover from hangovers very quickly. 2-4 hours, quickly. Of course, that's upon waking.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2009, 04:44:46 am »

I tend to recover from hangovers so quickly I never actually get the hangover.  ;D

If I get hammered one night I'll wake up the next morning slightly unsteady on my feet but otherwise totally fine.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2009, 05:55:39 am »

I've never actually been totally pasted. I'm not sure I want to know how much it would be either.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2009, 10:22:43 am »

Best prevention of hang overs is just to drink a glass or two of water before you hit the hay.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2009, 10:46:05 am »

I just get sleepy when drunk. Then I wake up feeling unusually refreshed, possibly from dreamless sleep.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2009, 11:58:06 am »

I get real quiet.  Just like, sitting there, with a grin on my face.  Wee.

Of course, I have only gotten drunk... Twice?  Mostly just to see what it was like.  I was curious, you see.  Don't plan on drinking much more.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2009, 02:56:07 pm »

One of my friends thought he was a vampire when he couldn't see his "reflection" on the bathroom mirror.  In reality, it was just an open gap with the exact same layout on the other side.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2009, 05:00:32 pm »

Oh wow.  I heard about a guy who got drunk, ripped the router out of the wall, and yelled "I HAVE DEFEATED THE MATRIX"
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2009, 05:11:06 pm »

Oh yeah? Well I heard about a guy who got drunk, needed to puke, ran to the bathroom but found out all the stalls were used. So he did the logical thing and kicked down one of the stall doors, to the poor surprise of the guy using it, before puking on him. Then, using his logic ("If I were a guy who was taking a dump and someone beat down the stall door before puking on me, I'd wanna kick his ass"), he pre-emptively punched the guy in the face and ran away.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2009, 05:40:17 pm »

Oh yeah? Well I heard about a guy who got drunk, needed to puke, ran to the bathroom but found out all the stalls were used. So he did the logical thing and kicked down one of the stall doors, to the poor surprise of the guy using it, before puking on him. Then, using his logic ("If I were a guy who was taking a dump and someone beat down the stall door before puking on me, I'd wanna kick his ass"), he pre-emptively punched the guy in the face and ran away.
That's a popular Bash.org quote/story.

When I'm drunk I start hitting on everyone.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2009, 05:56:11 pm »

Everyone?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2009, 06:03:53 pm »

Everyone within hittable distance, which is quite a few people. ;)

I could tell a story involving my 18th birthday at a bar in Thailand, but I will not go there (or quite possibly allowed to physically go there ever again).

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2009, 06:57:46 pm »

Apparently whilst drunk I automatically assume that any part of my laptop that isn't keyboard or screen is touchpad. I just spent five minutes trying to figure out why the pad wasn't working...

Yes I'm drunk and you have Chrome's inbuilt spell checker to thank for the fact that this message is readable. (Also thank the fact the drunkness makes me think proof reading about 12 times is reasonable.)

EDIT: Also I do become like Kael with the whole hitting on people only no matter how drunk I become my crippling self esteem issues still prevent me from hitting on girls so I end up becoming very gay as mentioned earlier.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 06:59:42 pm by thatguyyaknow »
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7