Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Restoration of Ages, an AoR Variant. (1 City Going, Still Accepting Players)  (Read 11311 times)

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

Also, has everyone acted in the thread? It looks like it, but i'd hate to have somone have not assigned their warehouse resources and soforth.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm doing my actions today. I guess jetsquirrel just isn't going to change his turn.
Long Live United Forenia!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I still need to do my roleplay, but I've done my actions.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile

because my questions arent answered so i cant make actions

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile

wait wait wait im confused now
a. I have red the rules already
b. do we run a city together or alone? <-- reason why i am confused
c.IF we run a city alone then can i do it plzzz tommorow? i need to rethink my actions

We're running the same city together. You have 4000 people under your control plus the extra labor point because we're Hardy Humans so you have 5 points of labor to use.

Hopefully that helps

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

PT change:
3: Farms
-4: Lethal Heliophobia
2: Improved Digging Techniques
2: Master Craftsmen
1: Metalworking Memory

Better? The improved digging would probably be a bonus that increases. Maybe faster at learning to dig quickly? THey would have to tunnel and would be restricted on resource variety, but they would probably have better and more of them

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

Zat would make more sense, yus.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

Also, with the exception of Jetsquirrel, everyone's done their turn now yars? I'll see about getting the next turn started in a bit.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

Next turn will be delayed somewhat while i sort out some problems, expect it some time in the next few daysish.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile

ty thunder

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What are you even doing, Jetsquirrel:
1)You only have two warehouses which can hold 10 varied or 15 specific goods
2)you can only put 8 things in each for free
3)You don't need labour to move items
4)You are not involved in farming

Seriously
Read this thread
Less than 100 posts.
Long Live United Forenia!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

IMPORTANT NOTES!:

Jetsquirrel you may only assign 8 units of resources to each warehouse. Additionally a Specific Warehouse is Specific, that means either Food or Booze.

You do not need to assign Labour to store resources.

As you lack a minister for farming and lumber operations, only the king may farm and cut wood!

For now i've left your guys all on prospecting (you needed the extra bonus to find the Cassiterite anyway, and you guys really don't need more food right now.)

Note To All: Please be specific when you are working hexes (farming, woodcutting etc.)

I have decided that when excess resources are produced, they may be assigned at the start of the next turn. This means they must be assigned before you do anything else (including building new warehouses) or they are lost.

Also; i have uploaded an incredibly awesome flash application to do the local map for New Hope. It is currently early prototype stage; expect it to get bigger and shinier as the game progresses.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 06:29:10 am by Neruz »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hurray, a turn!

... But why are my tools stored in the king's warehouses? I don't want to store any food, I want to store tools.

I'm changing my wood storage to general storage, sticking two tools there, sticking the other tools in the general supplies, and giving a standing order to ship all excess food to the king each turn.

Also: Yay, map upgrade.

Edit - On second thought, most of this would have been better posted in the game thread itself. Why must I post immediately after waking up?

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

You didn't say where you wanted to store stuff, so i just stored it wherever as i went.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, who assigns the 520 unassigned people? The king?
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8