Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 37

Author Topic: Toon Mafia V - Day 5 - GAMEOVER  (Read 58095 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia V - Day 1 - A (In)Santastic Day
« Reply #240 on: October 30, 2009, 06:45:47 pm »

Day end in 15 minutes.

I won't be here for that so I'll read the time stamps for any sudden votes.  Anything after 8 pm est will not count, but you may still speak until I end the day.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 30, 2009, 07:41:42 pm »

This vote won't matter and comes entirely from our now mutual dislike, but Webadict. I'm a sane cop by the way.

I really shouldn't have joined this game because I've got lots of schoolwork to do and only a few weeks, at most, to do it. Once I'm finished, I expect I'll be a better player because I won't have anything more important to think about.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 30, 2009, 08:35:24 pm »

Rysith is also low lying and VERY quick to dismiss his own arguments (1 post accusation is NOT tunneling)

I don't post all of my thoughts, you know. I noticed that I was focusing on "Is Web scum or not?", not "Who is scum?". That's tunneling, in my mind: I wasn't paying attention to all of the potential scum around.

Web: I didn't attack with that because I didn't want to attack with it. What I really didn't want things to turn into was a mass "Is Webadict scum?" focus, because every time I've seen those happen it's been bad for the town. We got close enough with you and Pandar the last time, and I didn't want to provoke it again. Day two, when we've got some more information to go on, sure. But day one seems much better as a day to keep things open, so that there is some public basis to focus on later. I'll call you out on it then if it still seems relevant.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 30, 2009, 09:03:40 pm »

Rysith is also low lying and VERY quick to dismiss his own arguments (1 post accusation is NOT tunneling)

I don't post all of my thoughts, you know. I noticed that I was focusing on "Is Web scum or not?", not "Who is scum?". That's tunneling, in my mind: I wasn't paying attention to all of the potential scum around.

Web: I didn't attack with that because I didn't want to attack with it. What I really didn't want things to turn into was a mass "Is Webadict scum?" focus, because every time I've seen those happen it's been bad for the town. We got close enough with you and Pandar the last time, and I didn't want to provoke it again. Day two, when we've got some more information to go on, sure. But day one seems much better as a day to keep things open, so that there is some public basis to focus on later. I'll call you out on it then if it still seems relevant.
Cool. I'm just saying it's a good way to call people out.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 30, 2009, 09:12:01 pm »

@web

Thing is, we know lurkers are unknown guesses. 

Let's be true: do you truly not have anyone you feel is scummy? 
No, I think people are scummy, certainly. But, to the point of them being scum, no. I'll give you a list, if you feel like it:

NUKE9.13, eduren, Rysith and Twiggie are hiding in plain sight.
Cheeetar will continue to vote me for no reason.

Other than that? Not a whole lot. These mental notes are nothing until I've seen more, and with Archangel, I'll never be able read him.

Also, Janus is likely town. You're probably town too. Everyone else is meh.

This vote won't matter and comes entirely from our now mutual dislike, but Webadict. I'm a sane cop by the way.

I really shouldn't have joined this game because I've got lots of schoolwork to do and only a few weeks, at most, to do it. Once I'm finished, I expect I'll be a better player because I won't have anything more important to think about.
Ah. So, you've taken my OMGUS advice then? If you're going to vote to save yourself, you're better off voting Twiggie. You're tie the lynch at least and give yourself a day. Also, your cop claim isn't really that helpful, since you'd only be able to modkill people, which is likely the power scum has.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 30, 2009, 09:32:42 pm »

Also, cops can't actually get people modkilled. We don't know if he's LYING about whom he investigated.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 30, 2009, 09:51:19 pm »

@web

*sigh* understood.

I HATE lynching lurkers just for lurking, but I guess it beats a nolynch. 

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 30, 2009, 10:12:59 pm »

I did what I did because it was an hour after Toony had said the day would end in 15 minutes. The other bit of my post is why I'm not trying to save myself, why I resisted the temptation to sign up for Paranormal and why I'm not going to join any mafias for at least a couple of weeks.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 30, 2009, 10:19:26 pm »

If we put Archangel up for replacement, I would unvote nd request an extension.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 30, 2009, 10:50:33 pm »

I did what I did because it was an hour after Toony had said the day would end in 15 minutes. The other bit of my post is why I'm not trying to save myself, why I resisted the temptation to sign up for Paranormal and why I'm not going to join any mafias for at least a couple of weeks.
...I never said anything against you. I only said you were unhelpful.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 30, 2009, 11:49:54 pm »

...I never said anything against you. I only said you were unhelpful.
I got the impression you didn't like me. Ah well, I still don't like you.
My full sig

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 31, 2009, 10:32:36 am »

Looking at the board...Archangel is to be lynched!  He sits there unpleasantly.

"WEBADICT IS SCUM."

"Nah ah, you're scum!"

And he was lynched.

Archangel - Sane Cop - T

Send in your actions pleasez.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia V - Night 1 - A (In)Santastic Day
« Reply #252 on: November 01, 2009, 10:04:42 am »

Twiggie needs a replacement.  Let me get the next day up now.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia V - Day 2 - Aren't Town Suppose To Die?
« Reply #253 on: November 01, 2009, 10:40:37 am »

Pandarsenic is missing.  More specifically, when you went to look for him, he was dead in the middle of the road.  Knife wound to the back doctor said.  Let's get some tea and start some deductions.  Oh, and he was mafia.  Figure that out, would you?

Pandarsenic - The God Damn WorkerDrone - M

~DAY 2~

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia V - Day 2 - Aren't Town Suppose To Die?
« Reply #254 on: November 01, 2009, 10:43:15 am »

Either someone DOES have a killing role and isn't mafia or

Bastard game is Bastardlly
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 37