Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27

Author Topic: Kill Webadict Now Mafia [Morning 2: And then it was done]  (Read 37985 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now Mafia [Day 2: Liars and Time Travelers]
« Reply #270 on: October 28, 2009, 04:16:20 pm »

hy guyz org her postin for shiz in gigllees

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 28, 2009, 04:17:47 pm »

Already claimed to Dakarian.

And I would suggest, since Nuke definately isn't pro-town, that we leave him out of the cells.  Me and dak have already claimed to each other, but I suppose we could expand to a cell of three, or something.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 28, 2009, 04:18:25 pm »

Mind explaining why you think I'm the Serial Killer, Org? I can direct people, but if I can't kill anyone I can't exactly win as SK can I?

Also, why are you people trying to lynch the Jester? That's only moderately useful if you believe that lynching him won't hurt us or help the SK (as in, the SK doesn't need him to die to win). However, we're much better off killing someone else today in the hopes of actually lynching the SK.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 28, 2009, 04:20:42 pm »

Mind explaining why you think I'm the Serial Killer, Org? I can direct people, but if I can't kill anyone I can't exactly win as SK can I?

Also, why are you people trying to lynch the Jester? That's only moderately useful if you believe that lynching him won't hurt us or help the SK (as in, the SK doesn't need him to die to win). However, we're much better off killing someone else today in the hopes of actually lynching the SK.
Well it really depends on what Nuke did to Janus, now wouldnt it.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 28, 2009, 04:21:41 pm »

Yes, okay.  That's more advantageous.  We'll try it like this...

Quote from: No, it was pesto.  Dammit.
Leafsnail - Dakarian - Org
ToonyMan - Mephansteras
Vector - Kobold
Groovester - JanusTwoFace

All of those should generate a lot of conversation, and Org won't be a problem, either.

Phew.

Does this work, then?  I'm not sure about putting Janus with Groovester, though, because Janus has been acting crazy and Groovester is rather lurky.  Rather, I almost think that Janus has been on the anti-town side, though that might just be me.

Also, yes.  Let's leave NUKE alone for now and try killing someone else.  Or something.  Unvote, my head is spinning.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 28, 2009, 04:27:18 pm »

I still don't think there's actually a Webadict, but if there is...

It's either Org, Jim, or Meph.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 28, 2009, 04:28:07 pm »

Cell might work, but I need to leave for 4 days on holiday, so I'm afraid I won't be able to talk much over that time...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 28, 2009, 04:28:44 pm »

That's what I thought, too.  Hence keeping those people separate.

FAKEDIT: Good thing you're in a cell of three then, isn't it?  ;)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 28, 2009, 04:30:02 pm »

well, I didn't think you[vector] were lurking. I may be conflating my two mafia games with that, though.

I think putting Org on Leafsnail and Dakarian might get too much of the 2-1 cell thing you were talking about- and the only real other option here is to group him you and me. But it's probably fine this way.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 28, 2009, 04:34:01 pm »

Yeah... hm.

Suggestions on placement of Org?

Options:

In 3-cell with Dakarian-Leafsnail
In 3-cell with Vector-Kobold

I also moved myself because I didn't exactly trust myself with Janus.  I'd rather place myself with a player who is slightly less familiar with the game, and hence (if scum) would probably be less likely to be able to manipulate me out the door.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 28, 2009, 04:35:10 pm »

I've now claimed to Org.  He can join the Kitty Cell.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 28, 2009, 04:36:15 pm »

::)

Never mind, then.  With Miss Nyoro it is.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 28, 2009, 04:39:54 pm »

hy guyz org her postin for shiz in gigllees
HAI GAIZ TOONY HEER POSTIN FOR NUTHIN CUZ I CANT MAKE A POST WEL ENOUGH TO MATCH THE QUALITY OF POSTS MADE BY ORG.  ::)

No. I am helping.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 28, 2009, 04:40:37 pm »

Interesting. How do you know I redirected Nuke to Janus last night?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 28, 2009, 04:45:19 pm »

Org is being more helpful than usual, which is a good thing, which is why I wrote him as "med-low".
Quote from: Final Pesto Fettucine Vector Matrix Cells
Leafsnail - Dakarian - Org
ToonyMan - Mephansteras
Vector - Kobold
Groovester - JanusTwoFace
Right.
with a player who is slightly less familiar with the game
For all that it is the truth...claiminc, vector buddy. :p

Interesting. How do you know I redirected Nuke to Janus last night?
My amateur view is this is phrased in the "you have no proof I did it" mode rather than the "I did not do it" mode.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27