Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27

Author Topic: Kill Webadict Now Mafia [Morning 2: And then it was done]  (Read 38030 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now Mafia [Day 1: Good Grammar for a Blood Splatter]
« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2009, 11:42:33 am »

Speaking of which, Nuke, will you please explain your role more?
Certainly
I am the JOAT.
My victory condition is to be lynched.
My victory does not prohibit the victory of anyone else.
My victory is instrumental in making the loss of webadict lose.
Until I have won lynching webadict would be bad (I don't know why, or how bad. I just know it's bad)

So hurry up and lynch me already.
Oh nooooo!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 24, 2009, 12:37:10 pm »

Fine, it sounds like something Pandarsenic would do.  And if you aren't lynched today, I suppose Web will NK you.  Therefore unvote and vote nuke.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 24, 2009, 12:42:11 pm »

Meh.

Unvote.

NUKE 9.13.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 24, 2009, 01:07:08 pm »

I'm pretty sure there isn't a Webadict and we're justing wasting our time here.  I don't really care what happens.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 24, 2009, 01:22:46 pm »

What makes you think that?

I feel like a Bastard Mod should, in principle, afford the players some chance of winning.  Otherwise no one will be happy.  It should be very difficult, of course, but it must not be impossible...
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 24, 2009, 01:24:31 pm »

Like the original goal was possible?!  How was Webadict suppose to win that?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 24, 2009, 01:36:16 pm »

There was some...

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 24, 2009, 01:41:45 pm »

...Fine. I'll play along.

Unvote Org. I change my vote to NUKE9.13.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 24, 2009, 01:43:46 pm »

You know what would be funny? If NUKE9.13 couldn't actually be lynched and he was only here to stop you guys from lynching me first Day, even though it claims that lynching him would be the right path, which then makes night happen, where I end up being attacked by everyone tonight and then everyone dies.

That would be funny.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 24, 2009, 02:04:59 pm »

Pandarsenic, you should really get that looked at. Have you been drinking too many fizzy drinks, perhaps?

Anyway.
Good news: You might not be lynching webadict.
Bad news: You aren't lynching me instead.

My current theory on webadict's power is that he channels the lynch against him to the person he is voting on. I figure that the fluff is that webadict chooses someone to swap places with him just before the lynch. Oops, webadict teleported away and replaced himself with meph.
If you catch my drift.
This power of unintended instant-transportation almost certainly relies upon my continued existence.

So vote me!

Alright, Nuke, if that's what you think happens, why aren't you voting Webadict? If it's vote bouncing, that's extra votes for you. If it's lynch bouncing, that's great for you. In fact, it will show us a ton of info, vote Webadict. Now.

Oh, and guys, I asked Pandarsenic about my win condition (It wasn't clear in my role PM, but it was to kill el Webadict), and he pretty much flatly said everybody has the win con of killing Webadict. Mistake? Maybe, but I'll take it at face value. Thus, I believe Nuke is lying. So let's not lynch Nuke, ok? He's not telling us the full story, that I know for sure. I think good things will happen to Webadict (Either the real one or the one we're trying to find, if they aren't the same person, or possible both).

Webadict, you might as well roleclaim now. I'm not going to force you, but really, if you don't and you're, say, a radiant or reaction copycat or w/e, it would be best if you got that kind of thing out in the open before night falls so we can have multiple cop investigations and don't have random (town based) killings without knowledge that they're going to happen.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 24, 2009, 02:29:45 pm »

Pandarsenic, you should really get that looked at. Have you been drinking too many fizzy drinks, perhaps?

Anyway.
Good news: You might not be lynching webadict.
Bad news: You aren't lynching me instead.

My current theory on webadict's power is that he channels the lynch against him to the person he is voting on. I figure that the fluff is that webadict chooses someone to swap places with him just before the lynch. Oops, webadict teleported away and replaced himself with meph.
If you catch my drift.
This power of unintended instant-transportation almost certainly relies upon my continued existence.

So vote me!

Alright, Nuke, if that's what you think happens, why aren't you voting Webadict? If it's vote bouncing, that's extra votes for you. If it's lynch bouncing, that's great for you. In fact, it will show us a ton of info, vote Webadict. Now.

Oh, and guys, I asked Pandarsenic about my win condition (It wasn't clear in my role PM, but it was to kill el Webadict), and he pretty much flatly said everybody has the win con of killing Webadict. Mistake? Maybe, but I'll take it at face value. Thus, I believe Nuke is lying. So let's not lynch Nuke, ok? He's not telling us the full story, that I know for sure. I think good things will happen to Webadict (Either the real one or the one we're trying to find, if they aren't the same person, or possible both).

Webadict, you might as well roleclaim now. I'm not going to force you, but really, if you don't and you're, say, a radiant or reaction copycat or w/e, it would be best if you got that kind of thing out in the open before night falls so we can have multiple cop investigations and don't have random (town based) killings without knowledge that they're going to happen.
I already told you that if you kill me, it'll kill somebody else...

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2009, 03:47:14 pm »

MrPerson: I would ask panda for clarfication that it is not possible that someone has a win condition which is not killing webadict. Because mine is definitely to get lynched.
Also, webadict is not voting for me. I doubt he will start now. No, I will vote for myself. Every vote counts, including mine. And also I am not sure that webadict does what I suspect; the only thing I know (or at least, have been told), is that lynching web is bad. I am not going to contradict my role PM just to walk into the most obvious trap available.
Long Live United Forenia!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 24, 2009, 06:41:11 pm »

This game only has ordinary JOATs. There are no special roles in this game other than the Webadict. Trust your government.

Webadict [Serial Killer]: Mephansteras, CobaltKobold
NUKE9.13 [5]: NUKE9.13, Toony, Leafsnail, Vector, Zai
Mephansteras [2]: JanusTwoFace, Webadict
JanusTwoFace [1]: Org
No Lynch [1]: Mr.Person
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 24, 2009, 06:51:47 pm »

... Ah, so it's all a lie then?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 24, 2009, 06:55:37 pm »

TRUST YOUR GOVERNMENT

Webadict [WATERBOARDING]: Mephansteras, CobaltKobold
NUKE9.13 [5]: NUKE9.13, Toony, Leafsnail, Vector, Zai
Mephansteras [2]: JanusTwoFace, Webadict
JanusTwoFace [1]: Org
No Lynch [1]: Mr.Person
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27