Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: M.U.L.E  (Read 1404 times)

Yaddy1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
M.U.L.E
« on: October 19, 2009, 07:09:26 pm »

M.U.L.E is a great game for C64/NES. At the beginning you land on the planet of irata (atari spelled backwards). You then have to build up the colony while competing against other players. It is quite fun and quite brutal too. Plus you can catch the mountain Wampus! Here's a good manual for it. http://muttoo.on.ca/mulemanual/

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: M.U.L.E
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 07:28:56 pm »

Hey... I remember this game... I used to always beat my "family" to the point that they stopped playing with me. XD Then I got a few school friends into it and beat them pretty hard too.

I guess I'm a natural baron like businesswoman. :3
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

tNok85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 07:32:07 pm »

Hey... I remember this game... I used to always beat my "family" to the point that they stopped playing with me. XD Then I got a few school friends into it and beat them pretty hard too.

I guess I'm a natural baron like businesswoman. :3

Hehe... yeah, I remember playing this too, and ran out of people to play against. :D I also remember this guy a few years older than me who talked a lot of trash about the game (don't know why) but I challenged him, and mopped up. Was very fun. He insisted I cheated somehow. :D

Areyar

• Bay Watcher
  • Ecstatic about recieving his own E:4 mug recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 07:56:12 pm »

just love the 8bit music in this gem.
My images bucket for WIPs and such: link

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 09:56:09 pm »

The problem with MULE is that it is NO FUN if you are not playing against your fellow earth beings.  Most of the joys you get come from either the shock of your friends when they realized that you've just cornered the market on something important, or their snarling insistence that you won't get away with what you're TRYING to do...
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Yaddy1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 04:51:45 pm »

The problem with MULE is that it is NO FUN if you are not playing against your fellow earth beings.  Most of the joys you get come from either the shock of your friends when they realized that you've just cornered the market on something important, or their snarling insistence that you won't get away with what you're TRYING to do...

Quite true.