Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32231 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #675 on: October 21, 2009, 11:12:49 pm »

Luke looked around him, and saw that WorkerDrone had vanished as well, most likely to wherever the other went. Looking around, he spotted a wine bottle shattered on the ground, the bott;e he had saw the others drinking from before they disappeared. He picked up one of the broken end, and saw that there was about a gulp left in it. Having nothing left to do, he downed the vile concoction.

And then the world shift...

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: October 21, 2009, 11:17:06 pm »

(Damned space marines and their ability to ignore the effects of drinking broken glass!)

The cavern that Luke shifts in is filled to the roof with buzzing, metal insects, obsucring all vision and being really confusing.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: October 21, 2009, 11:20:35 pm »

Little slows, still going along the path, using the feeling of the hard pace of her shoes on the cobblestones against her feet as her guide. Her experience being blinded by teargas is quite helpful here, and she slowly keeps moving away from WorkerDrone.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: October 21, 2009, 11:22:38 pm »

NME, although made of the things, is still rather confused, as it is realy hard to keep himself focused on all this. but he can still follow little along the path.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: October 21, 2009, 11:27:51 pm »

Most people would have panicked if they had been teleported into the middle of a bug swarm, but fortunately for Luke space marines fear nothing (failed leadership rolled aside). instead he simply sighed. "of all the days to leave the flamer at home..."

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: October 21, 2009, 11:52:54 pm »

"Quit standing around." WorkerDrone growled, swatting at hundreds of insects at a time, moving after the running group. "And come with me."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: October 22, 2009, 12:02:39 am »

Luke follow to the best of his abilities, although the bug continue to obscure his vision. "If I run into a wall, it's your fault"

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: October 22, 2009, 12:20:40 am »

Meanwhile, Tack has seen the entire group dissappear. Seeing that there was nothing of the bottle left, he reluctantly sits in the empty area where the group was. Raising his head suddenly, he flies off in the direction of the resort.

To: WorkerDrone
Message reads as::

...Hello, asshole.

A minute later, Tack is flying towards VN, letterbox held in both hands.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: October 22, 2009, 12:22:45 am »

As NME runs, he also activates the communicator in Crimsons' room, to see if she is still there.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: October 22, 2009, 01:13:57 am »

"Well, well, well, who do we have here? On the run are we?"

The awfully familiar voice is coming from somewhere behind the runaway group.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: October 22, 2009, 04:32:46 am »

Archangel lands on the roof of the hotel, folds his wings and, ignoring the fight going on in front of the building, sits down on the edge to rest and think.

(I've worked out what he looks like and all that but I'll wait until someone's interacting with him))
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 04:58:57 am by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: October 22, 2009, 05:55:33 am »

NME is still contacting the communicator when he hears the voice. Having most verifiable not heard it before he is justifiably somewhat curious about it. However, he has more important things on his mind, and keeps up the pace.

(Okay, I have to go now. Just assume that I keep on going.)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 07:52:34 am by TheNewerMartianEmperor »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: October 22, 2009, 11:04:54 am »

((So, where am I? Nothing was said about my character at all it looks like, but she would have taken a gulp from that drink, or if that mess up continuity to badly she just latched on to the other with magic when they were teleported? Anyway, I'll assume she's with Sofia, next time please try to keep track of every character...))

Ikhuasofa is flying alongside the others.
"You won't make it at this rate, should I stay behind and delay them, or should I scout ahead?"
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: October 22, 2009, 11:53:47 am »

(I would like to point out we are currently two drinks more than the bottle contained. Also, the bottle smashed onto WorkerDrone. I very much doubt there would be a gulp left. There was intentionally not enough drink for everybody for a reason. We can't always be a group. While I understand the misfortune of not being there when events like this happen know that you can't always get your way. Crap happens. Asspulls don't make the best of roleplays. Attempts at justifying Asspulls is not any more helpful.)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: October 22, 2009, 12:39:26 pm »

((Who said i needed that drink to follow you? I got... methods of my own.

Though if you do not want me to interfere, i WILL leave if you tell me to do so. I may be an evil bastard but atleast I'm a polite evil bastard.))
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47