Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32257 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2009, 05:41:21 pm »

NME walks over to one of the golden flowerbeds, and examines the flowers.

"So, are you the only servant here?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2009, 05:59:55 pm »

Tack, who had been drawn by the look of the golden flowers, had walked over. Seeing NME, he ran over and gave him a pat on the shoulder."Hey there, NME, or NMScientist. Whatever. Try not to blow this bar up too, eh?"
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2009, 06:01:27 pm »

"Please don't mention that. It was an accident, which I have much regret for."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2009, 06:03:48 pm »

Crimson frowns and nods

"Mistress has other employees... B... But I'm the only servant..."
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2009, 06:06:56 pm »

*As an aside to NME* "Sla-"
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2009, 06:08:23 pm »

NME seems to be mildly disheartened by that, and ignores Tacks' brutal affront.

"Hmm... Say, would you please give me a tour of the atrium? I would like to see the plants that sprung from my originals, if you're okay with that."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2009, 06:11:03 pm »

"Hmmm... I'm invited on this tour by default. Cmon Crimson, let's go for a walk."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2009, 06:13:08 pm »

"Said who? I'm afraid that you cannot come, I desire peace and tranquility, things which you are not in any way conductive to, Tack."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2009, 06:21:34 pm »

"I spent half a year in the wastelands outside VN. Walking. Just Walking. At first it was to find whatever I could drink, before I realised that the stupid nanites had re-structured my liver far too well. Then I just walked for the sake of it. If that's not tranquil, then a place with more water, and less sandstorms is."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2009, 06:26:04 pm »

Crimson frowns and shakes her head

"I would like to... But I need to be ready if someone needs help... Sorry Martian..."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2009, 06:40:41 pm »

"Aaah. Well, I owe Sofia a few hundred dollars worth of distilled alcohol, So I'm going to go watch the counter. Go take him on a tour, I know my way around."
Tack walks around behind the counter, and sheds his trenchcoat, to reveal a dinnersuit and tie.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2009, 07:23:49 pm »

A rather odd looking androgynous elf kicks the door open with a merry smile.

"Dakk: HELLO SIRES AND SIRENES, I seem to be unable to find the bathroom, could you point me to the correct way, please?"
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2009, 07:26:04 pm »

After the initial awkward silence, Tack pokes his thumb left.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2009, 07:57:12 pm »

Luke finally got the letter back. It's partially torn, bent to all hell, and there's drool on one side, but he got it. He placed it in one of his pockets for safe keeping. However, he still had one problem. Turning around, Luke saw that the Carnifex was getting back up from the beat down that he gave it. It's very rare to see a Tyranid with a black eye. Luke readied himself for another fight, when he head foot steps behind him.

"It's about damn time" Luke said as he turned around. But rather than seeing his squad, he was rather greeted with several Orks. And one of them had a Shokk Attack Gun. Luke quickly dived out of the way, and the SAG hit the 'nid instead. But rather than rip it appart, the carnifex shrunk to the size of a house cat, to the surprise of everyone. Luke and the other Orks looked to the Mekboy, who was as perplexed as they were.

"Oopz" he said "Muzta ben da shink gun" If Luke wasn't already tearing into the Orks like a chainsword through butter, he would have face palmed at that

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2009, 08:01:04 pm »

Crimson notices the angry girl in the leather jacket is still there... Just standing there...

"D-does... Any one know who that... Who that is?"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 47