Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32256 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2009, 04:21:49 pm »

"S... Sir... What would you like..."

Crimson stares up at the figure in purple, waiting to hear what he wants
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2009, 04:24:57 pm »

"I am telling him to get it for himself, it would be better for him and would be less of a strain on someone who is clearly overworked. If he gets it, it is no reflection upon you."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2009, 04:25:42 pm »

"Oh, hi there, I'm Leafsnail!"

The bland and apparently featureless figure continues to stand in the door, but decides to give up speaking.  More interesting stuff will happen elsewhere, and he will be ignored.  Just like always.  Some day... some day he would become the center of attention.  Some day...

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2009, 04:35:16 pm »

Crimson turns back toward NME, her eyes starting to tear up

"But... Mistress will be mad at me... Y... You know how she gets when she's angry..."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2009, 04:37:10 pm »

"Why would she be mad if he were to get it of his own free will?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2009, 04:40:26 pm »

"Because mistress thinks the... Servant's should do the work for her guests..."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2009, 04:42:29 pm »

"I feel that each should do their own work an- wait, do you actually get paid for this?"

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2009, 04:46:45 pm »

Crimson looks down at the floor, trying to hide her face

"N-no..."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2009, 04:48:34 pm »

NME is somewhat aghast at this.

"Oh my. Not only is that reprehensible, it's also illegal here. You simply cannot do that here, it is really really illegal."

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2009, 04:51:49 pm »

Mission looked at the letter again then looked around for a second. Starring down at the letter, he scratched his head with his wand.

"I never liked city areas much...to big for me"

Mission looks around at the city for a moment, and spots the resort he was looking for. He could tell it was the place, as yelling could be heard through the open door every now and then.

He walked up to the door, which currently was occupied by a figure of some sort.

"Hello, you get a letter inviting you here?"

ooc: didn't see any descriptions of your character LeafSnail so I went with the only one I had seen so far which was "figure"

doh... I just made the same mistake. I'll rp it in my next post.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2009, 05:08:02 pm »

"You... Arent gonna get mistress in trouble... Are... You?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2009, 05:10:28 pm »

NME Looks away, then brings his hand over his face, before taking it away again.

*Sign*"No. But not for her."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2009, 05:32:02 pm »

From above comes a thump, and a second thump, before Tack comes sliding down the banister rail, which splinters behind him. He jumps off, and looks back at the ruined rail, before shrugging and walking over to the counter, to where Crimson is looking very frantic. "Hello all. This is a serve yourself place... The last one was anyway. The bar is in any general direction."*Whispered to crimson* "I only sent copies to Armok, Little and Duke..."
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2009, 05:34:02 pm »

Somewhere, in the GRIMDARK future of WH40k, a battle raged on a planet that few have ever heard of. The ever hungry Tyranids have landed, and the only thing to stop them is is the courageous Ultramarines, and the valiant Imperial Guard.

In the middle of the furious battle on the surface bellow, a single space marine held back a wave of gaunts, his heavy bolter firing a constant stream of bullets into the enemy. the gaunts simply ran over their dead comrades, their single minded to purpose to destroy the target. However, they were quickly whittled down to a sparse number, and when the few left did get into range, then were mowed down like the rest.

The radio crackled "What's the situation?" asked the voice on the other side, and Luke answered back "This area is cleared. I'll meet up with the squad later". But before he could leave, an IG ran up to him, holding a letter. He gave Luke the letter, and disappeared as quickly as he had arrived, probably to be eaten by something.

Curious, Luke looked at the parcel. On the front was his name, on on the back was the seal of some fancy hotel. Raising it up to the sun to look inside, he could see that was some kind of invite. Luke was confused, but was quickly distracted by the sound of stomping behind him. He looked around and oh shit carnifex!

Luke quickly ducked to avoid being slammed by the monstrous creature's lobster claws, and rolled from it's scythe-like talons. Luke stood up to the monster, when he noticed that the letter was gone. He scanned the area, and saw that it somehow got caught in the carnifex's claw. "Give. That. Back."  Whether the creature actually understood what Luke said or if it was the hive mind controlling it, it looked over to the letter then, back to Luke, with what could be best described as a smerk.

"Don't even think about it" said Luke, but regardless of if it was the carnifex or the hive mind with a mean sense of humor, it held the letter up to it's mouth to eat it. The resulting tackle from Luke would have many bystanders believe he was possessed by a bloodthrister.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2009, 05:38:35 pm »

Crimson sighs in relief and sits on the floor, leaning against the cart.

"Thanks martian..."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 47