Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32227 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #660 on: October 21, 2009, 10:30:54 pm »

Sofia stands up, pulling little up and smiling at her before wispering to her.

"If I was gonna go that's EXACTLY how I would of wanted it!"

She turns away and laughs, looking the area over.

"So... This is the caverns? I think I remember this place..."
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: October 21, 2009, 10:32:24 pm »

NME looks around.

"So this is what they were like? In any case, why the hell have I stopped being humanoid, and become a swarm of things?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: October 21, 2009, 10:34:00 pm »

Little giggles and lets go of Sof, checking over her weapons.

"So...where's our exit?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 21, 2009, 10:41:38 pm »

The map was out before Little had asked the question.
 "If not for this we could be here for years. I was very fortunate to get this just before Sofia demanded to come along." He had before scraped away the paint on the back, leaving one side with the map and the other with stained canvas.
 "The drink is a little hard to explain. Mayhaps some other day when we are not in the bowels of what I expected to be a literal hell.

All in all the cavern was not too bad. Within their field of sight was a cobblestone path on a bare stone floor. There were a few trickles of water but overall the ground appeared bare. There was nothing to suggest that they were underneath the wastelands of everything insane.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 21, 2009, 10:43:32 pm »

NME was still getting used to having hundreds of pairs of eyes that he could not turn off. But he could see Drone, collapsed behind us.

"Guys, Drone came along for the ride too. Let's get out of here!"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 21, 2009, 10:44:45 pm »

His bolter armed and ready, the ultramarine let lose a volley into the group. He had no intention of killing them, but bullets (or bolt rounds for this example) to the legs are not particularly lethal. Spotting the object thrown by the elf, his finely tuned skills took aim, and he fired at the globe of blades, causing it to explode prematurely. After the explosion, Luke peered through the smoke to see most of them gone.

"Wha...how did?"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 21, 2009, 10:47:23 pm »

Little takes out her knife, casting a nervous glance at WorkerDrone. He made her nervous, and Little didn't like being nervous.

"Maybe we should just kill Drone. It'd save us a few headaches, and after that drink, I don't want anymore headaches."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: October 21, 2009, 10:49:52 pm »

Sofia grabs little's arm and glares at her...

"He may want to stop me... But he's still a friend of mine... I can't let you do that. I wouldn't even know about my sister if it wasn't for him."

(Ill be away for a bit. Like a few hours. I guess characterization time till then?)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 10:52:21 pm by Sofia »
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 21, 2009, 10:51:06 pm »

The form of the Marine shifted, trying to gain a grasp on his chainsword. "Daemons in the mist..." He growled under his breath.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 21, 2009, 10:52:16 pm »

It is at this time that NME started to run away.

"He's getting up, and I do rather like him, so let's RUN LIKE HELL!"

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 21, 2009, 10:52:59 pm »

"He looks like a cop from space. Just because a pig helped you doesn't mean you owe him anything, really. A pig is a pig, and pigs should be slaughtered before they beat you to death, except it'd be more like killing you with massive bullets with him."

Little watches nervously as WorkerDrone begins to move...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: October 21, 2009, 10:57:14 pm »

"Little, he is a friend. Plus, as a figure of authority I happen to rather like the worl that law enforcement agentcies do. Besides, he's a soldier, not a cop."

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: October 21, 2009, 11:01:00 pm »

"By the Emperor." He finally put a leg up, unsettling the ground beneath him as he moved into a kneeling position. Taking hold of his Chainsword, he managed to mutter out, "Where in the warp have I gone now?" angrily. Loading his bolter, he uneasily stood up, his suit's optics finally giving purchase on the dark area around him, his enhanced vision clearing any dark spots in his far vision. There was a series of growls coming from the direction the Martian had fled. "I smell trouble." He growled, before noticing the group he had been chasing around him.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: October 21, 2009, 11:02:57 pm »

"Soldiers are even worse, but discussion later. Run!"

Little swipes a flare from the floor, popping it with her knife as she starts to sprint down the path.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: October 21, 2009, 11:06:43 pm »

As NewMars and the rest of the group rus, he sends out a swarm of silver insects to confuse and disorient Workerdrone.

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47