Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32249 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #630 on: October 21, 2009, 09:31:53 pm »

Meanwhile, Tack is flitting behind the group. Flying up to get a birds-eye view of the situation, he hears the whizzing of bolter shots around him, and is forced back down. "Geez... I don't know what we can do to get out of here."
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 21, 2009, 09:34:02 pm »

NME turns to the elf.

"You're a moron. They're twelve-feet-tall cyborg killing machines armed tot he teeth with weapons that are fully automatic and blow up tanks. You're an elf with a sword."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 21, 2009, 09:37:09 pm »

Dakk narrows his eyes at the green humanoid.

"They're quite squishy on the inside though, plus they would never expect... This!"

Dakk pulls out an odd orb oddly decorated with blades, carefully following the rule of cool.

Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 21, 2009, 09:37:39 pm »

Despite the Martian Emperor's supposed Diplomatic immunity, he forgot the fact that he was committing illegal activity even right now on a world he had no authority over. Thus, when the .75 shell whizzed over the Martian's shoulder and exploded right in front of him, in hellfire reaction, this supposed immunity was obviously defused.

A shout of "For The Emperor and Dorn!" And subsequent cry of "Courage and Honour! Roboute Guilliman!" reached the fugitive's ears.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 21, 2009, 09:40:43 pm »

Even startled by that as he was, he still had a though.

"Go crazy, nutcase."

He then proceeded to push the elf into the line of fire.

"In any case..."

NME proceeds to throw something out of his had at the space marines.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 21, 2009, 09:45:17 pm »

Tack goes ape, picking up the shocked elf, and hurling him in front of the group "Keep moving!"
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 21, 2009, 09:45:27 pm »

Ignoring all projectiles thrown back at them as they were shedded aside by their Power Armour, WorkerDrone decided conversation of ammo was not especially important now, and soon, a wave of bolter rounds filled the air between the two Marines and the runaways. "Break them!" He snarled, bringing out his Chainsword and firing his Bolter one handed. The explosion capable rounds kept cackling from his bolter, and his blade let out a mighty roar as the Adamantium teeth revved up.

"No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!"
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 09:50:06 pm by WorkerDrone »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 21, 2009, 09:45:54 pm »

Sofia grabs NME and tosses him ahead of her!

"I said RUN DAMMIT! We can't win here!"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 21, 2009, 09:47:41 pm »

NME resumes running.

Meanwhile, the glob of nanites hits Workers' Bolter and begins do eat away at the exterior, stripping away the paint.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 21, 2009, 09:48:38 pm »

Dakk quickly tumbles in a corner in order to avoid any incomming fire, and speaks with a smirk on his face

"Great job greeness! Now you better duck for cover!"

The little bladed artifact Dakk threw with his beautiful but not so manly hand was in fact a small eldar portable super compact explosive ogive, which detonates upon medium impact. Knowing this, Dakk covers his ears and hopest he tunnel doesn't collapse on their heads once it happens.

"I just hope that thing works, its been with me for hundred of years, since the last time I visit me crazy spacey cousins. Those silly fire warriors."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 09:59:04 pm by Dakk »
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 21, 2009, 09:52:52 pm »

Sofia suddenly notices she's holding a bottle of wine... Well good a time as any she thinks and takes a huge drink of it.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 21, 2009, 09:55:00 pm »

(Dakk, he threw a glob of nanites at them, not the what-ever it was you thought it was.)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 21, 2009, 09:56:03 pm »

(There are now four gulps of the drink left. I'm keeping the last one reserved, so three people can choose to follow along if you so wish.)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: October 21, 2009, 09:56:44 pm »

Tack zooms into a nearby alcove "I'll meet up with you guys later, Just get out of here alive"

(So I'm not on for the next few hours.)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: October 21, 2009, 09:57:20 pm »

(oh well, fixing)
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻