Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32254 times)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #615 on: October 21, 2009, 08:57:05 pm »

Little sprints after Sofia, drawing her knife out of her jacket.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 21, 2009, 09:02:30 pm »

Seeing no other choice, he follows her.

"I'm coming. By the way, look to your left in about thirty seconds to see a sight you'll remember."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 21, 2009, 09:04:57 pm »

Sofia keeps running down the alley, following duke as she looks back.

"Wha?"

She looks to the left, wondering what she's gonna see...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 21, 2009, 09:07:03 pm »

Dakk was starting to notice a pattern here, obviously these people didn't like elves all too much, but regardless, he ran after them, thinking it will lead him to the armored cripples SPESS MEHREENS
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: October 21, 2009, 09:09:12 pm »

The Lich appeared in front of the resort. The guardsmen fired. The everything went to hell in a somewhat more literal then usual manner. This would lead to all avaliable forces being commited to fightig the insane thing. NMEs' arm formed into a communicator and he told his lawyers to begin filing as many cases as he could against the city, stopping pretty much anything from getting through for a good long while, while still following Sofia.

"Wow, it's like a mushroom cloud."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: October 21, 2009, 09:12:25 pm »

Sofia keeps running after duke, into a tunnel.

"That should at least keep the guardsmen off of us for a bit... We still got the possibility of roadblocks and marines though!"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: October 21, 2009, 09:14:09 pm »

"Yes, but as time goes on, more and more of them will have to be diverted to try and take him down. I've made it so that it's going to be very difficult to get re-enforcements through."

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 21, 2009, 09:17:09 pm »

Speeding his pursuit, he heard idle reports of some sort of action going. Ignoring it, the two in pursuit Astartes crumbled all barriers before them, smashing through alley, fence, and wall, catching sight of the group moving away from the blockaded areas. "Disable the Techno-Abominations with a few .75 calibers, we'll grab the rest." He casted to Luke.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 21, 2009, 09:20:54 pm »

Menil didn't manage to see the group, however he did manage to see the two space marines as they carved a path through whatever was in their way. Thinking that they may be able to lead him to the group, Mission gave chase to them. He favored levitating over everything so as to keep up with the Marines.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 09:28:15 pm by mission0 »
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 21, 2009, 09:22:12 pm »

NME could hear the pursuing marines. In fact, he was reasonably sure that anyone who wasn't deaf could hear them.

"Crap, there's some of them following us."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 21, 2009, 09:23:01 pm »

(... Mission... When did I say anyone can destroy the resort? That's right, never. It's gonna be there when we are done with this.)

"Well run faster dammit!"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 21, 2009, 09:27:27 pm »

"Sofia, I'm sure they can't fire at me, and by extension at you. As, I am the emperor of Mars. That means that doing so would be a war crime."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 21, 2009, 09:27:43 pm »

"Wahi, whh, drnkl..."
 He grabbed the bottle back from the Martian, who could not follow his simple instructions, and thrusted it at Sofia. There appeared to be enough of the cheap wine for a good five gulps. Duke seemed really bothered by this, trying desperately to get the group to drink it.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 21, 2009, 09:27:56 pm »

(... Mission... When did I say anyone can destroy the resort? That's right, never. It's gonna be there when we are done with this.)

"Well run faster dammit!"

Sorry I thought I saw someone rp it being destroyed, ah yes misread Newmars post. I'll adjust mine accordingly.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: October 21, 2009, 09:29:37 pm »

Dakk chuckles a bit. A  chuckling elf is something worthy of remembering, If you ever saw one, you'll know what I mean.

"Pffft, let them come, I got something for them. I sorta miss my sword though, it was so fine and shiny, craftsdwarvish is something truly remarkable, I must admit, but it doesn't matter when you're already a legendary wrestler. Plus, aren't you pretty strong yourself, your greeness?"

« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 09:31:11 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47