Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32252 times)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #600 on: October 21, 2009, 09:09:58 am »

Dakk looks at the now inanimate animal figure in his hands.

"NOOOOOOOooooooOh hey, this is just a plushy, d'awwwww, its so cute it made me hypnotised me into thinking it was real, I'm gonna keep it."

Dakk stores the plushie in his hammerspacey rope reed bag, something which had lotsa other stuff in it which will conveniently not be revealed for pseudo plot reasons, and your sanity. He takes notice of the talk between NWE and Sofia and glides to their side.

Hullo thar, I heard with me pointy ears that you want to fight space marines, aye?
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 21, 2009, 02:11:40 pm »

((All right, 1 more try at joining... I'm sending in a herald, it's still extremely powerful but I hope that as it is separate and my character a bit of power might be tolerated, and it's arriving already damaged so the power will be less than it's design and Armoks power dictates at least.))

Suddenly there is a bang and a flash nearby Sofia, and a creature appears.

It's voice is like a chorus of a thousand voices, ranging from angelic to demonic. (or, like a really nifty voice synthesizer plug-in...)

"I am a herald of Armok. He is in a faraway part of the multiverse and communications are delayed and dangerous, many alike me have perished to get here. We got news of what was happening and I was sent to aid you as fast as possible. From transmissions I have intercepted, I presume my task will be fighting space marines, but I am at your command Sofia, until I perish or Armok calls me to return your wish is my law. My names is 'model ichanGama-592; serial number 69375-8673; tags=SofSlave', but you may call me Ikhuasofa. "

A human eye would looking upon this creature simply see a shape vaguely that of a winged female humanoid, shining such a bright white that no detail would be visible, slightly taller than the tallest human and hovering above the floor in a confident and menacing and righteous pose.

A creature, be it from biology, magic, or technology, that had a wider range of luminosity to it's vision, would see slightly more. A masterwork golem, shaped as an extremely beautiful female humanoid, it's entire body glowing brightly, but the eyes far more than any other part, and looking into them is like looking into the core of a star. It is made from a patchwork of white and light blue shimering metal, the hair being made out of a billion old strands, bellowing like if they were underwater, lightning arching between her fingers, and with angelic wings made out of crustal glass, jer joints interior looks soft, like filled with mercury, and the rigid admantine skin has so many joints that it can still bend naturally as well as forming a full range of facial expression. she is wering a small dress with abstract holographic patterns, and carrying various strange gadgetry, most of it integrated into her body.

The eye of a demigod, a legend, and possessing per-pixel spectrography would see that the golem was made from divinely enchanted admantine but huge chunks of it had been blown away and replaced by slightly cruder silver, and that most of the radiance was feigned, to hide the fact that the entity had only a fraction of the energy it was designed for. It would see that it full power this thing could take on a hundreds of marines, and contest most gods, but that currently it would require quite a bit of luck to manage even a few (and WorkerDrone is probably a slightly greater challenge than just a few normal ones), seeing as if was heavily damaged and had presumably just recently escaped far more fearsome foes by the skin of its admantine teeth.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 21, 2009, 04:06:29 pm »

"Prowler, report, what was all that noise up there?" WorkerDrone was already making his way up the stairs. "I repeat Prowler, repor--" He ran over to the open window, noticing the disturbed side street below. Putting two and two together, and noticing absolutely no one else was here, he looked to Luke. "We need to intercept them. All of them. Immediately." Taking a few steps back towards the stairs, almost looking like he'd take the front door, he instead crashed through the window, taking more than a little of the wall it was attached to with it.

Leaving a crater in the ferrocrete below, he stood up in one motion and followed the trail, expecting his accomplice to be right behind him. On another secure channel, WorkerDrone casted.

"Attention. Possible fugitives heading out of the City. In pursuit, request roadblocks in positions along sector one through eight." Smashing through obstacles rather than going over them, he was making great time. A roar of severe rage rang out.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 21, 2009, 04:46:16 pm »

"Affirmative" reported Luke, and he quickly followed WorkerDrone down to the street below. Following close behind, he gave what information he figured could help. "It sounds like where ever they're heading to is close by. It also sounds like they're expecting us."

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 21, 2009, 04:52:06 pm »

"All the better. They'll know not to resist arrest." He took down a chainlink fence. "Have any non-lethals on you?"

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 21, 2009, 05:01:51 pm »

"I haven't even seen a non-lethal weapon, let alone use one"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: October 21, 2009, 05:06:52 pm »

Duke did not give any breath to answering questions. The others have no clue how impossible their situation was. Even with whatever powers they had, these were Space Marines. Duke was almost angry at them for threatening them through questions. No time to think, only time to ru-
 Sirens blare! A military vehicle was blocking the road on the other side of a corner, shining a spotlight upon the group. For a moment he panics. Was their route blocked? In the moment it took his adrenaline to adjust his eyes forcibly to the light he spotted the alley they needed to be in. Using the strength from the aforementioned adrenaline, he grabs the Martian and Sofia and tosses them towards the alley. His hands fumble with a bottle of cheap wine during their sprint like a large guy trying to type.
 Only when out of the harsh light of the spotlight does he finally get the cork off(through smashing the neck of the bottle) and splashes some of the rancid grape juice into his mouth. It burned everything on it's way down, and the world started to spin the moment it touched his flesh. With what little control he had left, he shoved it at the Martian.
 "Drenk! Drenk nowhh!"
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: October 21, 2009, 05:09:45 pm »

NME had no idea what to do with it, then he remembered something.

"Oh no. Sofia! WORKER KNOWS! He knows that the records room was burned and he's probably blockaded the city already!'
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: October 21, 2009, 05:47:17 pm »

((Ok, I'm going to sleep now,  my charater will follow Sofia and protect her, and might attack enimies in heroic fashions, firing beams or growing blades or evrything ranging from plasma to magic to myrock-style holes in the universe etc. She also knows standard magic stuff like telekinesis and shelds and such.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 21, 2009, 05:51:25 pm »

OOC: Just so I'm not left out of the fun.

Mission who is now quite alone in the Lobby other than a few others, and Dakk who seems to be talking to Sofia who isn't even in the room at the moment. Mission shrugs and starts walking up the stairs to see if there was anything going on... as well as to see if Crimson was alright. He had seen her pull the weapon on herself and he wasn't to sure of her sanity at the moment.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: October 21, 2009, 06:04:51 pm »

Little vaults out the window after Sofia! Knife sharp, grenade hidden and pistol loaded, she's ready to help Sof or die trying. Besides, what looked like this world's version of the cops were at the door, and Little never met a cop she liked.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 21, 2009, 06:25:30 pm »

Seeing Little Dash by him then disappear into Sofia's office, Missionl became curious since she hadn't shut the door behind her and seemed in a bit of a rush. Thinking that something odd may be going on Mission went to the office and peeked inside, finding the place empty. Looking around he spots the open window as a small breeze enters the room. Outside the window he couldn't see much, looking around though he managed to spot Little as she ran out of site. Thinking not to miss any of the fun Mission jumped out as well. He then levitated slowly to ground level and started walking in the general direction that he thought was right.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 21, 2009, 08:13:42 pm »

OCC: Hey! I dashed after her after I overheard the conversation with my pointy wi-fi bluetooth ears!

Noticing he was being ignored, Dakk snaps at the odd green man and diminitive male/female/it-ale figure that is sofia.

"I CAN HEAR THEIR RADIO FREQUENCIES IN THE AIR ALREADY, now, that armok-given silver crossdesser of a golem is pretty darn nice, but I think we could use some extra juice in our war machine aye? I got something here in me bag of holding that goes waaaaaay back with these armored cripples."
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 21, 2009, 08:24:24 pm »

Nme ad sent out two small insectoids to do his work, oe of them was going towards Crimson's room, the other was curretly bouncing around the skull of the Lich, telling him to do things.

"But I don't wanna go nuts and destroy the space marines! They're not hurting anybody.... okay, but I'm not gona go fight them. I DON'T WANNA! ...on the other hand, they are a bunch of fascist jackasses.... I shall destroy them all!"

The scary thing is, NME hadn't said anything yet.

In Crimsons' room, the insect landed on her bed, and morphed into what was recognizably a cell phone. It had a note on it.

Use this to keep in contact, please. NME
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 21, 2009, 08:54:57 pm »

Sofia follows Duke, as fast as she can! waving to the others to hurry up!

"I told you it was too late Martian! Didn't I?!"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47