Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32253 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2009, 11:29:18 am »

((But I want to hug Sofia in person. :( ))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2009, 11:29:32 am »

((Since I haven't done anything important yet, Armok, I volunteer to be your medium to this world))

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2009, 03:34:37 pm »

Little walks in, brown hair looking surprisingly well-kept. Her blue jeans are more faded and her leather jacket more tattered, but all in all she looks okay. Okay, but extremely pissed off.

Eyes blazing, she yells,
"Why do I hear about this from Tack, and why the hell was I not invited?!? Where is Sof, anyways?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2009, 03:48:38 pm »

(Well armok, I made the rules by what I saw happen in other topics. And that kind of stuff was REALLY a problem in the other topics. If you wanna post anyway it's still possible to be god like, just do it in a more passive way.)

Crimson enters the lobby, pushing a cart with snacks and drinks of sorts.

"M-mistress got some... Refreshments ready to make up for all the trouble... So uhh... Enjoy?"

She turns to face little as she enters

"Uh... Uh oh..."
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2009, 03:50:59 pm »

The figure in the golden and purple clothes disinterestedly pokes and prods the food.

"What is this gaudy stuff."

Ignoring the food he picks up a drink a swallows it down.

"Slightly better. Not too much better."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2009, 03:54:01 pm »

The NME strides back in, looking rather happy. He seems to have regained his eye.

"Well, I didn't get much info, but it appears that one of the original invites that was never sent out has gone missing. Aside from that, there appears to be nothing else, which is odd. You'd think that this place would have security cameras of some kind.

On the lighter side, I ran into that bag of bones in there. Suffice to say that it will be a while before he can do anything besides hop."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2009, 04:00:19 pm »

Crimson shrinks a bit behind the cart as the purple figure comments on the food

"I... I'm sorry... Ill see if we can get something more to your tastes if we can..."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2009, 04:02:56 pm »

"EJ, if you don't like it, just go to the kitchen and tell them to make something that you do like, it's like half a minutes walk down the corridor that way."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2009, 04:03:32 pm »

'Like I did.'
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2009, 04:04:52 pm »

"An Emperor should not have to do that."

The figure takes a pompous and up-yourself-attitude.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2009, 04:06:54 pm »

NME scoffs at that.

"That's no excuse, I'm an emperor and I've always done everything for yourself, your just lazy."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2009, 04:11:16 pm »

Crimson frowns slightly

"N-NO! I... I c-can get him something... M... Mistress would be mad if she knew I made him get it himself..."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2009, 04:13:03 pm »

"He should get it himself, not like it will cost him anything."

He walks over to him and looks at him closely.

"Could use the exercise too."

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2009, 04:13:41 pm »

Leafsnail stands up from his chair.  He walks over to the door, and gets ready to make a dramatic entrance.  He tenses and brings his foot crashed into the door -

"Hmm, that hurt!"

Clutching his foot, he reaches for the door handle and opens it.  The beleaguered looking figure looks in.

"Like, hi guys!  Say, what have I missed?  Please, don't tell me I've missed the interesting part again..."

Leafsnail looks around disappointedly at the blank expressions of everyone else.  He realizes that there is a good chance of him, as usual, being ignored.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2009, 04:15:40 pm »

NME seems suprised to see this person whom he has quite definitely not seen ever before.

"Who in blazes is that? And why do I have the oddest feeling that I have never seen him before?"

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 47