Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32259 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #585 on: October 21, 2009, 04:21:14 am »

Tack, meanwhile, is standing crouched on the windowsill. Hearing NME's final plea, he turns back to the girl. "Decide soon, Sofia. Time is fleeting."
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 21, 2009, 04:22:14 am »

"Look... If I don't leave now they will have the resort blockaded and it will be nearly impossible to get out. If I go now they won't know where I am... I gotta leave..."

Sofia suddenly turns toward the window and jumps through it! Landing on her feet at the bottom.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 21, 2009, 04:23:38 am »

"She won't get goddam hurt..." Duke yelled as he tested the rope stability. For just a moment he slowed down to casually lead on the side of the open window and tip his hat, "...I'm gonna be leading her through this path. Might as well get a marine to help her out."
 And with that bit of bravado he so cherished done he slid down the rope.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 21, 2009, 04:23:53 am »

NME lands right behind her.

"I know, I have a way around that. Just listen. For once, listen."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 21, 2009, 04:25:18 am »

With a heavy sigh, Tack pulls the rope free of the windowsill. Flying outside of it, he carefully closes the window back into place, before dropping to the ground.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 21, 2009, 04:29:06 am »

"You listen for a bit martian, I don't know what you're planning but we are dealing with GOD DAMN SPACE MARINES... No matter WHAT I do there's a chance of being targeted, but only if we leave survivors or let them call home. Now hurry up Duke, they could be here at any moment."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 21, 2009, 04:30:40 am »

(But seriously, night. I need this sleep now.)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 21, 2009, 04:32:13 am »

(I guess we wait then. XD)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 21, 2009, 04:37:05 am »

"Sofia, you want to give them a 'fuck you' to remember, right? Well, what would you say to dropping a psychotic skeletal god on them? Plus, jamming up the whole damned bureaucracy, and giving the national news something to sing about?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 21, 2009, 04:38:29 am »

Seeing that the man's battery had gone out, Tack hoisted him onto a shoulder, flying behind the group.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 21, 2009, 05:05:42 am »

( Please wait for me, I'd hate to miss my chance for something like a difference in time zones.

Edit: I do have a few more hours, though.)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 05:32:28 am by TheNewerMartianEmperor »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 21, 2009, 05:37:12 am »

(I don't think ill be posting here for the rest of the night... Going through something right now... Ill be better)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 21, 2009, 05:37:57 am »

(Okay. Just, please don't move this thing ahead without me.)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 21, 2009, 05:41:31 am »

(Of course, you can continue the thing without me. Just have me put Duke down when he's back.)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 21, 2009, 07:50:20 am »

As Sofia and NME continued their bantering, Deadris glided up to them, with a curious look.

"So, I hear something about you wanting to kill off the space marines. If I may be so blunt, interfering with time like that would be... very bad. And fruitless, for that matter; at least it is if I understand this realm well enough.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 47