Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32258 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #570 on: October 21, 2009, 03:58:08 am »

Being out of the loop, Luke had no opinion on what was going on, only two options show themselves. Either he radio WorkerDrone, in the hopes that it might end for the better, or let it continue, to get the full story. He waited, listening, looking for the cue.

(and I'm done for the night.)

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 21, 2009, 03:59:43 am »

"Yes. I know. But that was before I did the rather hasty step of connecting my brain up to an ecosystem. Things like that tend to give you a different outlook on life.

Besides, I never said that I was doing this for you."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: October 21, 2009, 04:00:36 am »

Duke was edgy. He had as many plans for their expedition as she did. He needed to get into VN, and he needed somebody to help. Sofia would not drop out. She would stay no matter how dangerous it got. And considering what he was going after, he needed that. With with the crowd quickly growing, he decided enough was enough. He shoved the martian to the office and grabbed Sofia inside behind him.
 "If you wanna help, then help already. We don't have much time for foolery. The entrance to the first phase of our expedition is only two blocks away. Get us out of the building and we will be swell."
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: October 21, 2009, 04:02:52 am »

Sofia seems confused... She recognizes this man...

"DUKE?!"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: October 21, 2009, 04:04:11 am »

Walking to the office door, Tack closes it, and stands in the room. Having already percieved that all of this was over his head, he simply turns to NME and says. "There's an Ultramarine in the hallway below us. Do you have some way to activate his Sus-an membrane?"
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: October 21, 2009, 04:04:38 am »

"No, Duke. I'm afraid that I cannot allow that. Even if whatever your planning goes off, Sofia will be in deep S***."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: October 21, 2009, 04:07:00 am »

"Look, I'm screwed anyway, even if I get there undetected the got damn Imperium will know it was me... I'm not DOING this for myself... I owe it to her. And if I can kill every guardsman and Marine I see on the way in preemptive revenge the better."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: October 21, 2009, 04:08:53 am »

"... Even killing your friends?"
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: October 21, 2009, 04:09:04 am »

"That. Is where you're wrong.

If you go with my plan, you won't get blamed for a thing. I, however will probably lose all that I have save for what I built myself. No loss there, for me."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: October 21, 2009, 04:11:05 am »

Duke was unphased by the arguments happening now. His plan for escape was speed and stealth. One half of the plan was damn well blown already. The other was not going to be let up.
 "I've been planning this trip for weeks. Sofia just called me recently and asked to come along. I owe her this trip, despite what trouble she might get into. She knows well enough that is her responsibility."
 He then turns to Sofia, exposing his disguise.
 "And I appreciate the help you gave, despite my fake identity. I needed to keep this sneaky. Now all we have is speed. Enough drama, we have to go."

And with that he takes a length of rope to tie to something sturdy, planning to rope down out a window onto the street below.

(Night all.)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: October 21, 2009, 04:11:58 am »

Sofia nods, heading to the window.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 21, 2009, 04:12:37 am »

"If you just want to get in there, I can help you with that."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 21, 2009, 04:16:11 am »

"On another note, you aren't going without me."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: October 21, 2009, 04:17:11 am »

"It's too late, we NEED go go NOW. Odds are one of those Marines already informed the rest and the resort will be occupied soon."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: October 21, 2009, 04:19:26 am »

"Sofia, if you care about your sister as much as you say you do, listen to me.

If you go with me, then you will die. You will die knowing that you could have avoided it. Your sister will die knowing you could have avoided it. You will only hurt all those you love, them having to bear the pain of an unnecessary death. If you have any love at all, take my offer, and I promise you that none of them will get hurt."

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 47