Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32264 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #555 on: October 21, 2009, 03:30:31 am »

Finding the door unlocked, he looks inside, only seeing a sleeping little. Checking Crimson's room leads to nothing as well. He decides that she must already be starting the plot at her office, and rushes as fast as he can.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 21, 2009, 03:31:29 am »

Crimson doesn't resist being pulled, still looking down and crying quietly.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 21, 2009, 03:33:29 am »

NME has reached the office but is severely out of breath. It's gonna take him a couple of minutes to stop wheezing and gasping.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 21, 2009, 03:36:30 am »

Sofia, disguised as a gasmasked commissar turns to NME. Speaking distorted due to her mask.

"You, Xeno. Clear out, this area is under investigation..."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 21, 2009, 03:38:09 am »

Rushing up the stairs, Tack and Crimson are confronted by a Commisar. Pulling his helmet into place, Tack pushes Crimson behind him and growls "Teamkillers."
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 21, 2009, 03:39:14 am »

NME has heard what her voice sounds like under a gasmask in the VN wars, and is not fooled at all.

"Sofia, I've heard what you sound like with a gasmask on, and what kind of commissar wears a golden mask anyway? Wouldn't that come under prideful contact or something? In any case, I have an offer that you wouldn't like to refuse."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 21, 2009, 03:40:03 am »

Duke had little time to prepare. As soon as he was out of sight of the others he threw on his poncho and cowboy hat and dashed to the office where the disguised Sofia was waiting. Alas, he was late to the show as others had reached the disguised Sofia before he had. Hopefully he would be able to fool as well as she did. Even more hopefully she had a plan to get them out of there without alerting the Space Marines, who would likely see right though her disguise.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 21, 2009, 03:44:17 am »

"You think I'm gonna let you mess this up for me Martian? I can see... That you know somehow... Even through this mask I can SMELL it on you... I bet that little bitch told you? Ill have to deal with her when I get back..."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 21, 2009, 03:45:14 am »

Seeing the others ascend the stair, and thanks too super hearing why they were, Luke followed, trying his best to avoid detection. Which wasn't that well, as Stealth isn't a word found in a space marine's vocabulary. After spotting the group, along with a Commissar with a gold gas mask, Luke hid out of sight. Again, rather poorly.

Elsewhere, the effects of an Ork invention begin to wear off....

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 21, 2009, 03:45:55 am »

"No Sofia, I don't intend to mess this up, I intend to make it so that no matter what, you win. She didn't tell me, I used a tiny robotic fly to spy on the meeting between you and drone."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 21, 2009, 03:46:34 am »

Realising his error, Tack steps backwards into Crimson. After a brief glance behind him to check that she is ok, he stands back, making way for Duke. Seeing the flash of blue down the stairs, though, he moved to block them again, keeping Crimson protectively in front of him.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 21, 2009, 03:50:23 am »

Sofia removes her mask, dropping it to the ground. Revealing that she's practically snarling at MNE

"You wanna help me, you wanna hurt me, you wanna KILL me. What the FUCK do you want you psycho?!"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 21, 2009, 03:53:16 am »

NME seems taken aback at this, but still stands firm.

"I want.... you know what, there is something I want, but it has no direct relevance to this, and we shall talk of it later. But what I want right now is to help you, if you are willing to listen, I can tell you of a plan with no way to lose."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 21, 2009, 03:54:07 am »

Tack, seeming more agitated by Sofia's yelling, moves a step down the staircase, blocking it further. Patting Crimson on the hair, he gently pushes her towards the stairs going upwards, to her room.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 21, 2009, 03:57:46 am »

Crimson walks slowly to her room, still looking rather out of it.

Sofia becomes even more enraged and aims a odd looking bolt pistol at NME!

"You don't wanna help me dammit! You wanted to kill me last I heard! You didn't even care WHO was gonna be hurt doing it!"
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 47