Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32262 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #540 on: October 21, 2009, 02:56:21 am »

"Whatever it was she did."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: October 21, 2009, 02:58:49 am »

Crimson suddenly reaches into her jacket and pulls out a pocket pistol of sorts, planting it under her head pointing upward!

"I... I DO deserve to die! G... Get back! I... I don't wanna get you two... Messy..."
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 21, 2009, 03:01:43 am »

Sighing, Tack enfulgs the end of the barrel with his hand, while he reaches for her gun-hand with his other.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 21, 2009, 03:04:35 am »

NME Still shocked, but now filled with great conviction stays firm.

"No. No-one ever deserves to die. You're a wonderful person, one of the greatest I've ever met. Sofia loves you, I..I love you. If you put an end to yourself, it won't be an out. Believe me. Suicide is never a solution, and it won't fix anything. It will only make it worse, for everyone."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 21, 2009, 03:06:08 am »

Crimson frowns and lets go of the gun, letting Tack take it.

"But... What do I do then... I can't bear to tell mistress I told on her..."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 21, 2009, 03:09:11 am »

NME thinks for a moment, eying Worker.

"Hmm.. I don't think it's going to matter. Are there security cameras around here? I need to know where Sofia is, and where a certain insane skeletal demigod has gotten himself."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 21, 2009, 03:12:07 am »

While Duke was trying his best to menace the hulk before him he was not entirely consumed with one-upsmanship. Although he was confused as to why he was being ignored like he didn't exist. Despite this strangeness, he decided that a Space Marine was not going to stop him from speaking to Sofia. While he does spot the drama unfolding where the girl had run off to, he decides it is best to bring this up with the 'mistress' herself, as the other two could handle this despite their shady appearance. After all, the crying had momentarily stopped.
 And so Duke walks up the stairs to the offices, unfolding a strip of canvas to show the owner. He had a plan, and he needed help.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 21, 2009, 03:17:09 am »

Tack took a long look at the gun, turning it over, and checking the clip. Stowing it in his jacket, he whispers to NME Where does a thirteen-year-old get a loaded revolver?
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 21, 2009, 03:19:06 am »

NME whispers back.

"She lives with Sofia. I'd been wondering where she was hiding it, to be honest."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 21, 2009, 03:20:10 am »

Sofia carefully exited her room, having changed into a disguise of an Imperium commissar. While she told little she could come the thought of her getting hurt outweighed anything, she was not gonna risk losing her to gain her sister. She left for her office, knowing her contact would be there by now.

Back in the lobby, crimson didn't utter a word. She just kept staring at the floor with an empty look in her eyes.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 21, 2009, 03:20:55 am »

"Oh, sofia. She's in her room... with little... though they've been there longer than stamina dictates... You know?

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 21, 2009, 03:23:29 am »

"In any case, I don't think even that would stop her from going to free her sister. I'm going to go check if she's in her office, or checking on Crimson's room."

He speeds up the stairs.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: October 21, 2009, 03:24:53 am »

Sofia stands by the door of her office, the golden gasmask she is wearing obscuring her face. Waiting for her contact to get fed up and arrive.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 21, 2009, 03:26:34 am »

NME reaches the upper tiers of the building, pauses to catch his breath, and continues on. When he reaches Sofia's door, he knocks.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: October 21, 2009, 03:29:05 am »

"Well, he's checking the bedroom... I suppose I'll go for the office."
Looking at Crimson, his face softens.
"Cmon. I'm not really wanting to leave you alone here."
Grabbing her by the hand, he pulls her to a stand, and starts to walk off.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 47