Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32268 times)

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #510 on: October 20, 2009, 09:58:24 pm »

"And just who are you, to think you have the authority to ask me to stand down?" He rumbled, indifferently.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 20, 2009, 10:01:17 pm »

((Sof, are there any animals or things I can possess? otherwise I going into Dakks skull,))
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 20, 2009, 10:02:34 pm »

Crimson edged away from the scene, before turning and running at top speed away from it!

(Possess a worker or Employee, don't posses players unless they agree)
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 20, 2009, 10:03:54 pm »

Dukes response was merely to size up Workerdrone while rubbing his jaw, thinking about how best resolve this situation. He tries his best 'cool it buddy' voice and tries to explain.
 "We both work for a higher power here. It's my job to keep it chill in this city as much as whatever your job is. You don't need to menace people to fulfill your mission, whatever it may be."
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 20, 2009, 10:05:01 pm »

Mission eyed Crimson for a moment as she ran away, then turned back to Worker. Also levitating himself between her and WorkerDrone
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 20, 2009, 10:06:09 pm »

Crimson dives behind a large pot of plants, trying to hide.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 20, 2009, 10:11:38 pm »

Returning to the kitchens, Akigagak found a suitable host. The cook. He was a slve here, no family, no friends, and it doubtfull any of his fellows would care what happened to him. Akigagak went for the eyes.

This was always hard, as the old spirit had to be absorbed into his, and most souls resisted that. Not this one. This one just didn't care anymore, didn't like living, but didn't want to die either. Next came the adjustments to the flesh...
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 20, 2009, 10:19:03 pm »

"Walking up to Duke, dwarfing him the same as everyone else, he looked down on him with even more contempt. "I will use any method I require to accomplish my objectives, and the only one here even slightly capable of stopping me is Luke. And he works for the same Government as I." Prodding Duke in the shoulder with the barrel of his Bolter, WorkerDrone continued. "I don't believe I caught your name."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 20, 2009, 10:28:51 pm »

Duke was unconcerned with the weapon pointed at his shoulder. He was reconstructed from worse injuries. Barely and it hurt like hell, but he would survive. But time was of the essence, and he could not afford another wonderful week in a tube.
 "Do you really remember me not? One of the defenders of the old Barony? The one who orchestrated the rulership of Tejas? I'm Duke, High Judge of Chill. And buddy," He then pushed away the end of the Bolter from the firing line of this shoulder, "I'm here to help, so long as it keeps the peace 'ere."
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 20, 2009, 11:30:50 pm »

"I care not for your petty titles, but know this "Duke". Stand in my way and you'll be a fine mist, about as fine as I'll turn floating boy back there into if he keeps up his annoyances." He shouldered his Bolter and pointedly took up a position flanking the main entrance to the resort, the wall creaking behind him as he leaned against it, coolly sweeping his Chainsword in wide arcs. "Miscreants." He rumbled indifferently.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 21, 2009, 12:31:20 am »

(What happened while I was away?)

NME wakes up.

"Whoa, wha? what the hell is going on here?
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 21, 2009, 12:36:26 am »

(Aaaand, I'm back.)

Starting, Tack wakes up in his room. Sitting up, he feels a sharp pain in the back of the head, and, inspecting with his hand, he finds a lump there. "Great."
Walking downstairs, he comes to the scene of chaos. Eyeing it dispassionately, he walks and sits in one of the many chairs at the lobby.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 21, 2009, 12:57:01 am »

NME sees Crimson cowering behind the pot and walks over to her, a look of concern on his face.

"W-what happened?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 21, 2009, 01:11:45 am »

"... The Black Templar over there seems to have taken a dislike to the girl."
Tack shrugs, nonchalantly.
"But the crisis is over for now, anyway."
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 21, 2009, 01:17:32 am »

"Keep your tongue in check, Techno-Abomination." Growled WorkerDrone from the door. "Or I'll rip it out."
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 47