Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32293 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #315 on: October 19, 2009, 04:30:13 pm »

NME could carry out his plan now, but he was unsure. He decided not to risk it.

"Just got up, couldn't find room. How're you?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 19, 2009, 04:43:45 pm »

Sofia looks the martian over quickly before continuing back down, something obviously on her mind.

"Yeah..."
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 19, 2009, 04:43:58 pm »

As the others mingled, a robed figure slipped inside, nearly unnoticed by the others. He threw off his hood, revealing a somewhat pleasant face, probably in his late 30s. His hair was oiled, and slicked back, save a few curls at the front to provide a shape similar to horns. Despite his pleasant manner, he sported a goatee, pitch black like the rest of his hair, save a few white streaks on the top of his skull. His most distracting features were his eyes. They were kind, and glowed a distinctive bright blue. They were the kind of eyes you'd expect a jolly old man to have, perhaps Santa Claus. However, the real attraction was what was on his left eye--a blood red scar running from his temple down to his cheek. It marred his kind face with a kind of hatred that can never be taken away.

He searched somewhat anxiously for a bar, but found none. Instead, he snapped his fingers, and a small stool and bar appeared against a wall. He sat down, and an imp rose from behind the counter.

"What'll it be?" Asked the imp in a grating, high-pitched voice.

"The usual. But throw in some vodka this time, not enough kick with the last batch."

The robed man took the drink, and began to down it in a chugging manner. In a few moments he would forget why he had come here to begin with.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 19, 2009, 04:50:07 pm »

NME traveled down the stairs after Sofia, coming back into the Lobby. Here he could feel something ever-so-slightly wrong. He walked around and around the room before he found the dark flower, which he then proceeded to weed. It was only a flower, after all.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 19, 2009, 05:18:54 pm »

Sofia looks around the lobby for that busness man that had talked with her earlyer,she had a plan...

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 19, 2009, 08:05:19 pm »

Suddenly, Dakk's senses are overwhelmed by the sound of a plant's appendages being ripped. Its so overwhelming that it causes the colours on his vision turn negative and flash repeately.

"MY ELF SENSE IS TINGLING!"

Dakk takes his Fun™ steel longsword in hand and dashes towards the lobby.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 08:07:53 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 19, 2009, 08:09:10 pm »

Sofia continues looking around for the business man... And is starting to get rather frustrated...

"God dammit WHERE DID HE GO..."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 19, 2009, 08:20:45 pm »

As the robed man continued to drink, he noticed a comiccal looking elf run by him, sword drawn. Deciding that whatever was happening was more entertaining than this, he rose from the bar and snapped his fingers. As quickly as the bar'd appeared, it was gone. Hiccuping, he stumbled after the elf.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 19, 2009, 08:36:39 pm »

The Man continued to stare blankly forward waiting for the deal to take place. He could not present money 'till the owner named a price. In his mind he was counting down a timer for when he could move out and take the painting by force, or at least through clever thievery. He was a professional, and if the vault was far away enough to muffle his movements to the powersuits that just walked in(It was, and while their sensors could detect him they likely could not tell the difference between him and anybody else working here) he would get that object.

ooc: As far as I could tell Sofia the suited man is still in the lobby... actually Mission is standing right next to him at the moment.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 19, 2009, 08:47:32 pm »

(Well yeah but I don't know if his player has been reading this... Lemme try anyway)

Sofia eventually gives up... Just to turn around and see the man she was looking for standing next to Mission...

"There you are..."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 19, 2009, 08:58:08 pm »

Luke responded back to WorkerDrone "You mean aside from the usual?" While he has run into many strange things in his unnatural life time, the strangest was always during these meet ups. Looking over the lobby, Luke note that the same group simply stood around, newcomers replacing those that have dispersed. He saw Sofia again, talking to some sort of business man, and next to him was...

"Mission? Is that you?"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 19, 2009, 09:06:35 pm »

Mission looks up as he heard his name called out, then looks up farther to look at the face of the heavily armored man in front of him.

"Yep, same old Mission. It has been awhile since I have been out and about."

Mission sits back on the air behind him and levitates lightly above the ground in a cross-legged position

"I remember you from one of the first of these events I had gone to, it's been awhile. How have you been?"
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 19, 2009, 09:18:31 pm »

Dakk arrives at the lobby, slobbering mouth, gritting teeth, itching armpit, twitching eye, waving sword. He hastily asks around, hastily, but still carefully using commas and periods.

"WEREISTHEPLANTABUSER, HEMUSTPAYWITHHISBLOOD."

« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 09:20:12 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 19, 2009, 09:19:55 pm »

NME walks over to Luke, feeling good at seeing him again.

"So, Luke. Correct me if I am mistaken, but you're here working for Workerdrone, aren't you?"

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 19, 2009, 09:21:55 pm »

"Oh, I've been fine. Killing heretics, mutants, and xeno in the name of the Emperor. The usual"

Luke then looked over to NME "Actually, I came here on my own accord" He answered "I didn't even know he was going to be here"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 47