Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32279 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #225 on: October 19, 2009, 03:56:36 am »

NME faces Luke.

"I am doing a great many things, mostly connected with my attempts at godhood."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 19, 2009, 03:57:50 am »

Sofia stares at Workerdrone's hand for a bit before looking at him with disgust.

"You... You come out here to tell me THAT and expect me to stay put? You knew I'd leave right away as soon as you told me but you did it anyway!"

She moves around the room, gathering a few weapons and her old helmet and bolt pistol.

"I'm getting her out. There's no chance in hell I'm letting her die on me AGAIN!"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 19, 2009, 04:00:42 am »

Tack looks up at Luke, before shaking his head and facing NME again
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 04:31:41 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 19, 2009, 04:01:05 am »

WorkerDrone sighed, the distortion in his cold and meticulous voice heavy. "I'm afraid I can not allow that. Nor can the Customs office. You are to remain here under risk of investigation." He silently picked up his Chainsword. "Failure to comply results in termination of your business allowances, and your quartering." WorkerDrone felt utter disgust with himself, but he soldiered on. "Further movements from the city at large will result in interception and arrest." Every word filled him with dread.

"I was told if you reacted this way, I was to stay here, and Overwatch you."

How sorry he was.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 04:02:44 am by WorkerDrone »

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 19, 2009, 04:03:16 am »

Tack turns to NME, horror on his face. |"How. C-Can they really do that?"|
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 04:32:08 am by Tack »
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 19, 2009, 04:05:17 am »

(I'm whispering to Tack about the events.)

NME was filled with fear and apprehension. He could see no good outcome from this. Idly, he wondered if he should run, or stay... but that was no choice at all. He then began to wonder if Workerdrone or Sofia would win in a confrontation.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 04:27:05 am by TheNewerMartianEmperor »
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 19, 2009, 04:10:43 am »

Luke let out a sigh, his hand gripping the bridge of his nose. Is it too much to ask to be able to talk to normal person for once? Deciding that it was none of his business, he turned around to see if there was anyone else of interest. He also spotted that the carnifex's corpse was gone, a trail of ichor leading out of the room. Either something cleaned it up or that thing is tough that he thought.

"...well it can't cause too much trouble..."

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 19, 2009, 04:11:04 am »

Sofia shouts in frustration and walks around the room a bit, putting her hands on her head.

"Goddamn regulations! Why the hell do we have so much FUCKING RED TAPE ANYWAY! I can't trust them to save her dammit! But no! Some fucking bureaucrat has to get in my way and I CAN'T EVEN SHOOT HIM... Gah..."

She tosses her bolt pistol to the floor in disgust.

"And now I'm even stuck in the city... Great..."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 19, 2009, 04:16:32 am »

Deep within his mind, NME began to form a plan. He didn't know why he was making it, but he made it anyway. If he pulled it off right, he'd probably lose a massive amount of money, and it may set his godhood back a significant amount. But he made it anyway.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 19, 2009, 04:20:40 am »

WorkerDrone remained a silent party in her rantings and ravings. When her rage had subsided, at least to a degree in which he could get a word in edgewise, "Rest assured. My Squad is the finest team for the job. There are no obstacles to them, only targets and objectives. I have given them top priority in keeping in contact, and if possible regular joint operations with your sister." WorkerDrone still realized the implications of her outburst, laced with derision towards the Government.

"You realize of course. You put me in a difficult position. Be honest with me Com...Sofia. Would you have anyone else but me telling you this? In fact." WorkerDrone tore off his helmet, his grizzled face putting on a certain air of triumph and dignity. His gray eyes acknowledged Sofia as an equal, a position he offered to few. "I think it's a cause for celebration."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 19, 2009, 04:26:14 am »

(Okay, just to make this clear, NME was telling Tack about what is happening since the start. We've reached an agreement.)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 19, 2009, 04:28:55 am »

"Celebration..."

Sofia sighs, shaking her head.

"I should be celebrating that my sister is out there still fighting a war that is already over, risking her life for nothing..."

She walks over to her desk and sits on top of it.

"We didn't even celebrate when we thought it was over, why would we now? If if anything this means we spoke too soon... And the separatists are still a threat."

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 19, 2009, 04:35:55 am »

"Nonsense." WorkerDrone felt contempt at the thought that they were still fighting much of a war at all. "They are nothing more than a few bands of dissidents at this point. Regular clean up operations are curving conflicts as we speak. There isn't enough to keep this up forever, and when we get the last survivor out of the wastelands, your sister will be home in no time." He walked up to Sofia, digging into his belt for a few moments. "I brought you something." The silver hammer and sickle necklace he gently put into Sofia's hands gleamed in the light. "I found it. In the ruins. Before you ask, yes it was risky to go off alone like that, but..."

"It's where we fought together. I'm here for you, not because of you." WorkerDrone pulled on his helmet, finally resting silent.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 19, 2009, 04:37:19 am »

Meanwhile, Tack has moved to the counter, with shaky legs. Sitting himself upon it, he wonders what to do...

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 19, 2009, 04:45:11 am »

Sofia looks down at the necklace before tucking it into her Jacket.

"Well... Thanks I guess."

She frowns and shakes her head again.

"Did... You get to talk with her? Did she ask about me... Or say anything..."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 47